FS: Yonex Armortec 500 4UG4

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Kaiyo, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiyo

Kaiyo Regular Member

Hiya,

I am selling 1 x Yonex Armortec 500 which is 4UG4. There are some scuff marks at the top of the frame from normal usage and some paint has peeled off the cone from previous overgrip (seems to be a common problem with Yonex cones =/). I have recently replaced the grip with Yonex BG65Ti @ 24lbs and put a new overgrip on. The factory grip still sits untouched underneath the overgrip. If you wish I can throw in my other Armortec 500, which has a crack in the frame, but you can salvage it for the grommits or get the frame repaired. Racquet covers will be included (they are limited edition covers).

You can visit the link below to see what they look like when I purchased them new. The racquet covers are as new (since I never used them), but obviously the racquets will have normal wear from usage.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=295124&postcount=7

I am willing to consider any offers, but obviously I will decide if I will accept or not. I may even decide to keep it. Postage will also have to be covered by yourself (Recorded and Insured delivery is a must).

I would prefer UK buyers as it is easier for the both of us - shipping would be expensive for people overseas anyway. UK buyers are welcome to come collect in person that suits you better.

Many thanks for looking.

2. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

ah, forum rules do state that you need to set a price rather than invite offers.

also, it might be helpful to let us know where in the uk you are based if you're offering the buyer to collect in person.

3. Kaiyo

Kaiyo Regular Member

Sorry I did not realise this. To be honest I am not sure what the racquet is worth, therefore I do not know how much I should ask for. Especially as it is very difficult to find one in a retail shop, due to this model being discontinued by Yonex.

The cheapest I have found is from Ebay @ GBP 87.04 + GBP 15.77 P&P (from Hong Kong). There doesn't seem to be any other places online selling the AT500. You can also get a fake one at GBP 15.77 + GBP 8.20 P&P (also from Hong Kong).

I live near Peterborough.

I shall be posting pictures of the current condition of the racquet once I get the chance.

#3 Kaiyo, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  4. gsloh

gsloh Regular Member

Well, as a guide, a brand new SP/IP/HK-coded AT-500 would cost around the £50-60 mark from badminton shops in Asia, although with the way the currency exchange is going at the moment, the price could fluctuate by £10 either way =p.

5. peterford

peterford Regular Member

studnet
    Do you have a final price for the good (non cracked) at 500? just wondering as i used to hav this racket , until it broke that is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.