Results 69 to 85 of 140
11-13-2008, 10:17 AM #69
Jaya Raya won 3-2...
11-13-2008, 10:18 AM #70
krisna,do you know
the time of match between jaya raya vs djarum?
11-13-2008, 10:23 AM #71
11-13-2008, 10:27 AM #72
XD -- Candra Wijaya/Greysia Polii (or any combination with Grace) vs Fran Kurniawan/Shendy Puspa Irawati (or Rijal/Shendy) == this will be the crucial match....the winner of this one should have more than 50% chance of winning the overall tie. I would think that Fran/Shendy have the slight edge as they have been playing together for quite some time now.
WS -- Adriyanti Firdasari (or Pia Bernadet Zebadiah) vs Maria Kristin Yulianti == this one could also go either way, and if Djarum were to take this one to make it 2-0, I think it's all over for Jaya Raya. Maria has the edge.
MS -- Adi Pratama vs Andre Kurniawan Tedjono == the only tie where Djarum has an absolute advantage. Andre MUST WIN this one! It could be 3-0 to Djarum at this stage
WD -- Nitya Krishinda Maheswari/Greysia Polii vs Meiliana Jauhari/Shendy Puspa Irawati == I am absolutely clueless on this...really depends on which pair performs better tomorrow. Jaya Raya NEEDS TO WIN to keep the tie alive.
MD -- Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan vs Rian Sukmawan/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki == if this is the decider, then Kido/Hendra should have an edge, even though they lost to Rian/Yoke the last time they met
11-13-2008, 10:30 AM #73
I'm going to senayan tomorrow to watch club competition semifinal. At afternoon, i go to expo in jcc first, before going to tenis indoor senayan. & there is also rihanna's concert at istora. Wow.. Senayan so crowded..
11-13-2008, 10:55 AM #74
Ok, now I know the whole story about the SGS vs. Jaya Raya incident...
Candra-Greysia won for Jaya Raya...
Firda won for Jaya Raya...
Taufik won for SGS...
- So... at the start of the Kido-Hendra vs. Hendra AG-Flandy match, Jaya Raya was already leading 2-1...
- Amazingly, Hendra AG-Flandy led 20-19 in game 3 of their match... During the ensuing rally... Kido accidentaly touched the shuttlecock, but the referee didn't say anything and the rally continued... resulting in Hendra AG-Flandy loosing that rally...
- Hendra AG protested! Telling the referee that SGS should have won 21-19 when Kido's racket touched the shuttlecock...
- The ref agreed with Hendra AG, gave the win to SGS and asked the competitors to shake hands...
- Hendra AG-Flandy shook Kido-Hendra's hands knowing they have won the match... Jaya Raya vs. SGS now tied at 2-2...
- On the other hand, Kido-Hendra thought that Hendra AG-Flandy have surrendered! And thus, Jaya Raya have won 3-1...
- When the SGS WD came into the court to warm up, the Jaya Raya camp was confused and bewildered... "Why would you want to continue when we already won 3-1", they asked...
- Loud protests by both sides ensued...
- Jaya Raya threatened to walkout and not play match number 5, the WD...
- But they later reconsidered and decided to just play the tie...
- Greysia-Nitya played and won...
- Jaya Raya won 3-2
Last edited by Krisna; 11-13-2008 at 10:58 AM.
11-13-2008, 11:01 AM #75
Amazing...the World and Olympic Champions lost to a scratch pair??? But personally, I don't think they treat that match seriously
Also, I never expect that such dramatic event can also happen in Kejurnas. Hmm...I guess club pride is also important eh? But still...Kido/Hendra losing to Flandy/AG is just not acceptable.....
11-13-2008, 11:33 AM #76
11-13-2008, 11:37 AM #77
11-13-2008, 11:55 AM #78
11-13-2008, 12:18 PM #79
11-13-2008, 12:21 PM #80
11-13-2008, 12:34 PM #81
11-13-2008, 10:50 PM #82
11-14-2008, 02:33 AM #83
11-14-2008, 06:30 AM #84
do anyone have info about the result for djarum vs jaya raya so far?
11-14-2008, 06:40 AM #85
News flash from Krisna, who is watching Djarum vs Jaya Raya in the stadium now.
Scoreline is 2-1 to Djarum, with Andre Kurniawan Tedjono and Maria Kristin Yulianti taking the MS and WS as expected, beating Adi Pratama and Pia Bernadet Zebadiah respectively. Jaya Raya took the XD as Candra Wijaya/Greysia Polii once again becoming the savior, beating Fran Kurniawan/Shendy Puspa Irawati in rubber-sets.
Now, Meiliana Jauhari/Shendy Puspa Irawati are facing Nitya Krishinda Maheswari/Rani Mundiasti. If the score is 2-2, it will be a hell of a match between Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan for Jaya Raya against Rian Sukmawan/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki for Djarum.
Meanwhile, Tangkas progresses to the Final with a 3-0 win as widely predicted.
Last edited by badMania; 11-14-2008 at 06:43 AM.
By Krisna in forum 2010 TournamentsReplies: 141: 02-02-2010, 12:58 AM
By Growler in forum Badminton Tournament Video SharingReplies: 55: 03-03-2008, 01:25 AM
By Sandy in forum 2007 TournamentsReplies: 150: 11-22-2007, 02:52 AM
By badMania in forum 2006 TournamentsReplies: 124: 11-21-2006, 05:12 AM
By Sandy in forum 2005 TournamentsReplies: 18: 12-11-2005, 01:53 AM