User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 140
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jaya Raya won 3-2...

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    krisna,do you know
    the time of match between jaya raya vs djarum?

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .ash. View Post
    krisna,do you know
    the time of match between jaya raya vs djarum?
    4pm... The same time as the other semifinals

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,433
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Jaya Raya won 3-2...
    As expected. Tangkas will stroll to the Final tomorrow, while Jaya Raya and Djarum will be involved in a tussle.

    XD -- Candra Wijaya/Greysia Polii (or any combination with Grace) vs Fran Kurniawan/Shendy Puspa Irawati (or Rijal/Shendy) == this will be the crucial match....the winner of this one should have more than 50% chance of winning the overall tie. I would think that Fran/Shendy have the slight edge as they have been playing together for quite some time now.

    WS -- Adriyanti Firdasari (or Pia Bernadet Zebadiah) vs Maria Kristin Yulianti == this one could also go either way, and if Djarum were to take this one to make it 2-0, I think it's all over for Jaya Raya. Maria has the edge.

    MS -- Adi Pratama vs Andre Kurniawan Tedjono == the only tie where Djarum has an absolute advantage. Andre MUST WIN this one! It could be 3-0 to Djarum at this stage

    WD -- Nitya Krishinda Maheswari/Greysia Polii vs Meiliana Jauhari/Shendy Puspa Irawati == I am absolutely clueless on this...really depends on which pair performs better tomorrow. Jaya Raya NEEDS TO WIN to keep the tie alive.

    MD -- Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan vs Rian Sukmawan/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki == if this is the decider, then Kido/Hendra should have an edge, even though they lost to Rian/Yoke the last time they met

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    884
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm going to senayan tomorrow to watch club competition semifinal. At afternoon, i go to expo in jcc first, before going to tenis indoor senayan. & there is also rihanna's concert at istora. Wow.. Senayan so crowded..

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink "the incident"

    Ok, now I know the whole story about the SGS vs. Jaya Raya incident...

    Candra-Greysia won for Jaya Raya...
    Firda won for Jaya Raya...
    Taufik won for SGS...

    • So... at the start of the Kido-Hendra vs. Hendra AG-Flandy match, Jaya Raya was already leading 2-1...
    • Amazingly, Hendra AG-Flandy led 20-19 in game 3 of their match... During the ensuing rally... Kido accidentaly touched the shuttlecock, but the referee didn't say anything and the rally continued... resulting in Hendra AG-Flandy loosing that rally...
    • Hendra AG protested! Telling the referee that SGS should have won 21-19 when Kido's racket touched the shuttlecock...
    • The ref agreed with Hendra AG, gave the win to SGS and asked the competitors to shake hands...
    • Hendra AG-Flandy shook Kido-Hendra's hands knowing they have won the match... Jaya Raya vs. SGS now tied at 2-2...
    • On the other hand, Kido-Hendra thought that Hendra AG-Flandy have surrendered! And thus, Jaya Raya have won 3-1...
    • When the SGS WD came into the court to warm up, the Jaya Raya camp was confused and bewildered... "Why would you want to continue when we already won 3-1", they asked...
    • Loud protests by both sides ensued...
    • Jaya Raya threatened to walkout and not play match number 5, the WD...
    • But they later reconsidered and decided to just play the tie...
    • Greysia-Nitya played and won...
    • Jaya Raya won 3-2
    Last edited by Krisna; 11-13-2008 at 09:58 AM.

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,433
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Amazing...the World and Olympic Champions lost to a scratch pair??? But personally, I don't think they treat that match seriously

    Also, I never expect that such dramatic event can also happen in Kejurnas. Hmm...I guess club pride is also important eh? But still...Kido/Hendra losing to Flandy/AG is just not acceptable.....

  8. #76
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,724
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Djarum kuat!!!

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Amazing...the World and Olympic Champions lost to a scratch pair??? But personally, I don't think they treat that match seriously

    Also, I never expect that such dramatic event can also happen in Kejurnas. Hmm...I guess club pride is also important eh? But still...Kido/Hendra losing to Flandy/AG is just not acceptable.....
    yeah!I agree with you
    I mean ,how come the olympic winner can be beaten by a new pair??
    it's really a shame for kido/hendra..
    wow..
    it's really suprising..

  10. #78
    Regular Member etudiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Christian Grey's playroom
    Posts
    12,171
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jutawin View Post
    I'm going to senayan tomorrow to watch club competition semifinal. At afternoon, i go to expo in jcc first, before going to tenis indoor senayan. & there is also rihanna's concert at istora. Wow.. Senayan so crowded..
    if i were given to choose.....personally i would go to rihanna's concert rather than SF team clashes....really adore her....but the ticket price just not that cheap..... IDR 750,000/person......mostly local artist/singer will see rihanna.....sorry off topic........back to Kejurnas....djarum's still the best.....

  11. #79
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    if i were given to choose.....personally i would go to rihanna's concert rather than SF team clashes....really adore her....but the ticket price just not that cheap..... IDR 750,000/person......mostly local artist/singer will see rihanna.....sorry off topic........back to Kejurnas....djarum's still the best.....
    While we are off-topic, I heard Rihanna's concert is cancelled... She obeyed the US travel ban due to suspected terrorist threats [post-Amrozi's execution]...

    So, everyone better just watch Kejurnas Badminton...

  12. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    MD -- Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan vs Rian Sukmawan/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki == if this is the decider, then Kido/Hendra should have an edge, even though they lost to Rian/Yoke the last time they met
    I hope Kido-Hendra will take it easy again [like today against Flandy-Hendra AG] and let Rian-Yoke upset them... It makes more sense to their fans if they loose to INA's #2 pair...

  13. #81
    Regular Member etudiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Christian Grey's playroom
    Posts
    12,171
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    While we are off-topic, I heard Rihanna's concert is cancelled... She obeyed the US travel ban due to suspected terrorist threats [post-Amrozi's execution]...

    So, everyone better just watch Kejurnas Badminton...
    if thats true....the concert got cancelled...might just well go to see kejurnas as Krisna suggested.....hmm

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I hope Kido-Hendra will take it easy again [like today against Flandy-Hendra AG] and let Rian-Yoke upset them... It makes more sense to their fans if they loose to INA's #2 pair...
    Err..they're world #1....they're not expected to lose...PERIOD!
    I've a sneaky feeling that Jayaraya will upset Djarum (if you can call it an upset)...

  15. #83
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,618
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Ok, now I know the whole story about the SGS vs. Jaya Raya incident...

    Candra-Greysia won for Jaya Raya...
    Firda won for Jaya Raya...
    Taufik won for SGS...

    • So... at the start of the Kido-Hendra vs. Hendra AG-Flandy match, Jaya Raya was already leading 2-1...
    • Amazingly, Hendra AG-Flandy led 20-19 in game 3 of their match... During the ensuing rally... Kido accidentaly touched the shuttlecock, but the referee didn't say anything and the rally continued... resulting in Hendra AG-Flandy loosing that rally...
    • Hendra AG protested! Telling the referee that SGS should have won 21-19 when Kido's racket touched the shuttlecock...
    • The ref agreed with Hendra AG, gave the win to SGS and asked the competitors to shake hands...
    • Hendra AG-Flandy shook Kido-Hendra's hands knowing they have won the match... Jaya Raya vs. SGS now tied at 2-2...
    • On the other hand, Kido-Hendra thought that Hendra AG-Flandy have surrendered! And thus, Jaya Raya have won 3-1...
    • When the SGS WD came into the court to warm up, the Jaya Raya camp was confused and bewildered... "Why would you want to continue when we already won 3-1", they asked...
    • Loud protests by both sides ensued...
    • Jaya Raya threatened to walkout and not play match number 5, the WD...
    • But they later reconsidered and decided to just play the tie...
    • Greysia-Nitya played and won...
    • Jaya Raya won 3-2
    What a drama that coloured by some protests...really high tension match yesterday. Thanx Krisna for complete story!

  16. #84
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    do anyone have info about the result for djarum vs jaya raya so far?

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,433
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    News flash from Krisna, who is watching Djarum vs Jaya Raya in the stadium now.

    Scoreline is 2-1 to Djarum, with Andre Kurniawan Tedjono and Maria Kristin Yulianti taking the MS and WS as expected, beating Adi Pratama and Pia Bernadet Zebadiah respectively. Jaya Raya took the XD as Candra Wijaya/Greysia Polii once again becoming the savior, beating Fran Kurniawan/Shendy Puspa Irawati in rubber-sets.

    Now, Meiliana Jauhari/Shendy Puspa Irawati are facing Nitya Krishinda Maheswari/Rani Mundiasti. If the score is 2-2, it will be a hell of a match between Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan for Jaya Raya against Rian Sukmawan/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki for Djarum.

    Meanwhile, Tangkas progresses to the Final with a 3-0 win as widely predicted.
    Last edited by badMania; 11-14-2008 at 05:43 AM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 141
    : 02-01-2010, 11:58 PM
  2. 2008 Canadian Badminton National Championships
    By Growler in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 55
    : 03-03-2008, 12:25 AM
  3. Replies: 150
    : 11-22-2007, 01:52 AM
  4. Indonesia National Championships 2006 (Kejurnas Bulutangkis)
    By badMania in forum 2006 Tournaments
    Replies: 124
    : 11-21-2006, 04:12 AM
  5. 2005 Indonesian National Championships, Dec 6-10
    By Sandy in forum 2005 Tournaments
    Replies: 18
    : 12-11-2005, 12:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •