Just sharing my experience today..

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by ae86trueno, Nov 11, 2008.

1. ae86trueno

ae86trueno Regular Member

Today my friend's friend who compete at nz klrc asked to string his racket. Normally I string only at 27x29 and just started stringing since last April. he asked for 30x31, I just had one practice but tried 32x32 on a broken racket, he said normally they also string with yonex es5pro. Well I give it a go at 30x31. After completed the string test comparing with his other racket which stringed with es5pro, it does make similar sound :D
    Maybe to some this is normal.. but it was a really good experience for me, to try stringing up to 32x32 and to string and meet someone of that class.

by the way big thanks to Pete LSD, few months back Pete helped me and give me pointer regarding how to string racket :D:D

2. Optiblue

Optiblue Regular Member

I just show up
    Glad to hear your stringing experience! Interesting how the pros don't ask for 10% extra on the cross~

3. ae86trueno

ae86trueno Regular Member

Thanks Optiblue, yeah it was 30x31. When I was experimenting with 32x32, racket also not out of shape (i compare it with another same type of racket but unstrung) too bad that one has broken handle but I think it is nice and firm.