New Grip

Discussion in 'Grip' started by ilostmybrain, Nov 11, 2008.

1. ilostmybrain

ilostmybrain Regular Member

Student
    ok, i am getting a grip for my birthday, but what colour should i get, my racquet is more blueish, my friend suggests that i should get a red, blue or white grip but my other friend suggests i should only get white because he says his blue and red grip looks like garbage now?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

You are getting more than just a grip for your birthday right.... ?

White grips look cool initially, but they get really dark and.. eventually black after playing with it.

Well, just get whatever colour you like! Don't just get what others tell you to get.

Since you asked.. I suggest you to try a black grip.

3. khtwo

khtwo Regular Member

Don't get bright color grips unless you want to change them after several play. They will look really dirty after that.

4. .Vince

.Vince Regular Member

^very true, but anyways it also depends on what grip you buy.
    Each grip has different colours :p

But I'd suggest a grip colour that is in the theme/style of your current racquet and/or strings.
    I.e I have a yellow racquet with light blue strings so I have a light blue grip, looks great.

5. chowzer

chowzer Regular Member

hm, not all bright colors dirty easy.

a good way to keep them clean is to NOT wipe your sole with your hand than return to play.

but, my yellow supergrap has been on there for a few weeks - 1 month and is still relatively clean

6. weeyeh

weeyeh Regular Member

me? always black... if it's clothe grip, I'll take the dirtiest looking color like dull blue