User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 60
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hongkong Open 2008 - Live TV Coverage

    Program schedules are subject to final confirmation from the station
    http://simplybadminton.blogspot.com/...n-ss-2008.html

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,139
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What a surprise! I'm ecstatic!!!!

    Starhub Singapore will be broadcasting the Hong Kong Open Semi-Finals and Finals live on Channel 22, timings as follows:

    Semi-Finals: Saturday 29/11/08 12.45pm onwards
    Finals: Sunday 30/11/08 1.15pm onwards

    Source: http://www.starhub.com/portal/site/CableTV/

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Batavia
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here in Indonesia is very hard to get badminton live.
    Even I already submit Indovision, they didn't show much Badminton live.

    While astro which show more, has desided to closed their business.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h4n5ip View Post
    Here in Indonesia is very hard to get badminton live.
    Even I already submit Indovision, they didn't show much Badminton live.

    While astro which show more, has desided to closed their business.
    In Indonesia, I hope First Media will broadcast HKG Open like last week for China Open.

    First Media broadcasted China Open for SF & F. First time I see this cable TV broadcast the tournament from 20-15 minutes before and after the match when the stadium empty.

    Unluckily no free TV Station in here broadcast any badminton this time

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Milpitas CA, USA
    Posts
    2,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is the first time Astro Malaysia will not cover a Super Series, not even a final, what a blow

  6. #6
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    This is the first time Astro Malaysia will not cover a Super Series, not even a final, what a blow
    relax..
    astro malaysia is gonna broadcast this tournament live
    semi and final

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,691
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    In Indonesia, I hope First Media will broadcast HKG Open like last week for China Open.

    First Media broadcasted China Open for SF & F. First time I see this cable TV broadcast the tournament from 20-15 minutes before and after the match when the stadium empty.

    Unluckily no free TV Station in here broadcast any badminton this time
    Yup, we'll see this weekend whether First Media will air HKG Open or not...As we know INA National TV Station only will broadcast badminton programme LIVE when INA is the host such as TUC 2008 and INA Open SS edition.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Comfort Zone
    Posts
    168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Yup, we'll see this weekend whether First Media will air HKG Open or not...As we know INA National TV Station only will broadcast badminton programme LIVE when INA is the host such as TUC 2008 and INA Open SS edition.
    is it true that first media braodcast China SS last week?on which TV channel??...if they are going to broadcast more badminton..i will plan to subscribe for it..

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wat time showing in astro?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    884
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Yup, we'll see this weekend whether First Media will air HKG Open or not...As we know INA National TV Station only will broadcast badminton programme LIVE when INA is the host such as TUC 2008 and INA Open SS edition.
    so sad to know no national tv channel show badminton live. Even if firstmedia show it live, it's so sad too, not all area in jakarta was coverage by firstmedia..

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Milpitas CA, USA
    Posts
    2,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yenloo View Post
    wat time showing in astro?
    The schedule is out for Astro Malaysia :
    Semi Final : Saturday, Nov 29th, 1pm;
    Final : Sunday, Nov 30th, 1:30pm;

  12. #12
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    as expected, ASTRO will surely covers the badminton tournaments especially super series live
    so relax, Astro is always in our hand for SS tournament

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Batavia
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jutawin View Post
    so sad to know no national tv channel show badminton live. Even if firstmedia show it live, it's so sad too, not all area in jakarta was coverage by firstmedia..
    That was I experienced.
    I wanted to submit first media, and it upset me when they said, sorry your block wasn't covered yet.
    You know what, just in front of my house they have the first media installed, they said, different block already

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    In Indonesia, I hope First Media will broadcast HKG Open like last week for China Open.

    First Media broadcasted China Open for SF & F. First time I see this cable TV broadcast the tournament from 20-15 minutes before and after the match when the stadium empty.

    Unluckily no free TV Station in here broadcast any badminton this time
    which channel ??
    I subscribe first media
    but I don't know that first media brodcasted any badminton match
    pls,tell me
    in Indonesia is so rare can watch badminton live..

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Man i'm the most miserable BD Addict over here, cuz in Pakistan nobody ever shows a Badminton game live on local Channels,
    espn Asia shows somw old Super series matches but not the current tournaments,anybdy there like to help me out with this problem,.....
    regards,
    Arslan.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 16FeathRPassioN View Post
    Man i'm the most miserable BD Addict over here, cuz in Pakistan nobody ever shows a Badminton game live on local Channels,
    espn Asia shows somw old Super series matches but not the current tournaments,anybdy there like to help me out with this problem,.....
    regards,
    Arslan.
    Perhaps Sopcast would be able to help? I haven't actually tried it myself but I might look into it..

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 16FeathRPassioN View Post
    Man i'm the most miserable BD Addict over here, cuz in Pakistan nobody ever shows a Badminton game live on local Channels,
    espn Asia shows somw old Super series matches but not the current tournaments,anybdy there like to help me out with this problem,.....
    regards,
    Arslan.

    Hi Arslan,

    Yes, by using Sopcast, you can watch the match LIVE. Sopcast will be showing Semifinals and Finals, this Saturday and Sunday respectively. If you wanna watch, you gotta download Sopcast (free software). install it , then run it.. you just click on the right channel --- GuangDong Sport ( or GD-Sport or sth similar ), of course at the right time.

    Hope it helps. I've started using it recently and am happy with it.

    cheers

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Live TV Coverage of Copenhagen Masters 2008
    By KlasseE in forum 2008 Tournaments
    Replies: 16
    : 12-31-2008, 07:04 AM
  2. 2008 Hongkong Open SS Day 4 (27 Nov 08)
    By etudiant in forum China Open (2) / Hong Kong Open / Vietnam Open 2008
    Replies: 640
    : 11-27-2008, 09:03 AM
  3. 2008 Hongkong Open SS Day 3 (26 Nov 08)
    By george@chongwei in forum China Open (2) / Hong Kong Open / Vietnam Open 2008
    Replies: 688
    : 11-26-2008, 09:32 AM
  4. 2008 Hongkong Open SS Day 2 (25 Nov 08)
    By etudiant in forum China Open (2) / Hong Kong Open / Vietnam Open 2008
    Replies: 75
    : 11-26-2008, 03:35 AM
  5. Malaysia Open 2008 - live TV coverage?
    By kkkfans in forum Malaysia Open 2008
    Replies: 50
    : 01-20-2008, 02:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •