Prince Badminton Racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by classico, Nov 12, 2008.

1. classico

classico New Member

Hi to all,

recently I have been introduce to prince racket, particularly

1) Power Line 88XP
    2) Hornet II

Do anyone has any experience with them? Did a search and only Power Line 88XP came up and nothing much was written about it. Would anyone be kind enough to give a short review if you have heard anything about them? thanks :D

2. kimir

kimir Regular Member

i had the prince hornet racket before. imho its a mid-flex, ''whippy'' and powerful racket suitable for doubles play. i loaned it to my friend who loved it so much and bought the racket from me.

3. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Get the Prince M+Pro 85 series, nice chrome color and it plays very well too !

Check out Sports Report at OUB centre, 4th floor, they have a 30% discount now on Prince badminton racquet and there's a few model to choose from.

It is a all round racquet, oversize head and the triple threat system reduces vibration.

4. classico

classico New Member

yup i did check out the shop at OUB centre, in fact just return from there not long ago :). Saw the M+pro85 there too but dun feel comfortable with the feeling haha maybe its jus me. there is only three type of prince racket there, but sadly none caught my attention.

For Hornet II, if i am not wrong its a high flex racket, yup definitely the "whippy" feeling :D. As for Power line 88xp, its a medium flex.

5. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Ok, they do have the Black Pearl XP also which supposedly is pretty good also.

Anyway, there isn't that many Prince models to chose from, the O3 series not available in Singapore yet I believe.

6. charleslml

charleslml Regular Member

i just bought a oversize diva and it's head heavy. it's quite a good racket...

7. ycmvictor

ycmvictor Regular Member

i had a Oversize DIva also .... i felt Great on that.... with Cross 23-25 ...

heavy is just nice

8. ycmvictor

ycmvictor Regular Member

Can introduce to u the Prince Oversize DIVA !!!!

9. drop2it

drop2it Regular Member

Part-Time Student, Full-time Badminton Fanatic
    I know of just the "hornet," which I happen to own. It's orange with a black section of shaft. If this is the same racket than I would recomend it, though it is a bit head-heavy for my tastes. I get good power shots off of it but find it difficult to control net-shots with it, they are just too inconsistent. It's been a year since I played with it, so maybe i'll take it out again...

10. TWL1007

TWL1007 New Member

Engineer

I have a Black Pearl Xp. Good racket. And fyi, O3 series are not for Asia market. I asked the shop keeper whom I bought my racket from, he said they are trying to import into Malaysia, but still pending. Well, too bad for now:p

11. yashirob

yashirob Regular Member

student
    anyone knows now where got sell the prince nxg graphite 85? its one of the earliest triple threat model. i broke mine recently and im so sad. other than looking gd. its damn nice to play with too. hope to get a replacement.