User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 33 of 33
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wonder what car or cars that LD drives...hmm...I expect him to drive sumthin a lil more prestige....once I saw some pics of him in a land rover showroom....maybe...just maybe he drives a land rover....since cars are cheap in china....he'll be able to afford it...

  2. #19
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hansonlouphers View Post
    hah?? i think badminton is cheaper. at least than tennis. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    that's because u play with plastic.
    Even with plastic shuttle, a tennis ball still last longer than a plastic shuttle.
    per session, 3 tennis balls are much cheaper than a dozen of shuttlecock.
    err... court rental is cheaper for tennis in MAS.
    tennis racket is cheaper. badminton rackets are overpriced! a 300g tennis racket cost less than 95g badminton racket.
    pro earns more in tennis compare to badminton.
    Quote Originally Posted by **KZ** View Post
    and cars are cheap in m'sia? they're priced bout the same malaysia n sg...stupid taxes....if we didn't have this government then we could all buy nice cars....btw for those who do not know...some imported cars are given 300% tax.....tat means a ferrari here wil cost 3 times in the states....that's y they have lotsa ferraris in the states...hmmm....there r many here but only the very rich can buy them...here....a high end beemer is priced the same as a ferrari in the states...
    that is why, someone here said, owning a nice car is a rich person. in M'sia, we are not having consumer rights!!! a bmw 5 series, cost more than USD100k. those japanese cars are taxed 100-200%. normal nissan sunny cost USD30k. toyota alphard at RM200k++???
    do everyone knows that Sidek's brothers still under bankruptcy?

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    per session, 3 tennis balls are much cheaper than a dozen of shuttlecock.
    err... court rental is cheaper for tennis in MAS.
    tennis racket is cheaper. badminton rackets are overpriced! a 300g tennis racket cost less than 95g badminton racket.
    pro earns more in tennis compare to badminton.

    that is why, someone here said, owning a nice car is a rich person. in M'sia, we are not having consumer rights!!! a bmw 5 series, cost more than USD100k. those japanese cars are taxed 100-200%. normal nissan sunny cost USD30k. toyota alphard at RM200k++???
    do everyone knows that Sidek's brothers still under bankruptcy?
    hmmm....judging by the large amount of 5 series on m'sian roads even while costing USD 100k which will actually buy you a porsche.....we can imagine if without tax how wonderful will m'sia be like...nice cars here n there..
    hmm....I'm sure many of us do not know but for a price of a waja in malaysia u can buy the top of the range camry in the UAE...that's how overpriced cars are here...

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    all the cheap-cheap tennis racquet are for beginners or maybe intermediate. For advance one the price are really expensive too. To be honest I cant play tennis the way I want to play, with Rm100 to RM200 price of tennis racquet, and I am not even an advance player.

    I play tennis only once or twice a week. My racquet is Babolat Nanostrength which meant for intermediate player and the price here about Rm500.


    haha off topic already
    Last edited by NisroL_JR; 11-15-2008 at 11:29 AM.

  5. #22
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by **KZ** View Post
    hmmm....judging by the large amount of 5 series on m'sian roads even while costing USD 100k which will actually buy you a porsche.....we can imagine if without tax how wonderful will m'sia be like...nice cars here n there..
    hmm....I'm sure many of us do not know but for a price of a waja in malaysia u can buy the top of the range camry in the UAE...that's how overpriced cars are here...
    proton will dead in no time, if no tax...........
    there are many merc around too
    Quote Originally Posted by NisroL_JR View Post
    all the cheap-cheap tennis racquet are for beginners or maybe intermediate. For advance one the price are really expensive too. To be honest I cant play tennis the way I want to play, with Rm100 to RM200 price of tennis racquet, and I am not even an advance player.

    I play tennis only once or twice a week. My racquet is Babolat Nanostrength which meant for intermediate player and the price here about Rm500.


    haha off topic already
    the babolat use by Nadal only cost around RM600. dont know where and why you got it quite expensive. so far, as i can see, most branded such as Head, Wilson, Babolat etc... their most high end is costing around RM600. that is why i said, buying a RM600/300g and RM600/95g.......

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by **KZ** View Post
    wonder what car or cars that LD drives...hmm...I expect him to drive sumthin a lil more prestige....once I saw some pics of him in a land rover showroom....maybe...just maybe he drives a land rover....since cars are cheap in china....he'll be able to afford it...

    you are joking right? LD is a millionaire. All familiar faces in Chinese national team are millionaires.


    Rumors says LD's income in 08 is around 4 million USD.

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhangXi View Post
    you are joking right? LD is a millionaire. All familiar faces in Chinese national team are millionaires.


    Rumors says LD's income in 08 is around 4 million USD.
    what I mean is since the price of cars is cheap in china compared to malaysia which is bout twice or thrice the price in china....LD being quite rich should be able to afford a nice car....land rovers aren't cheap cars ya know?

  8. #25
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i am a multi millionaire too in Indonesia..............

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhangXi View Post
    you are joking right? LD is a millionaire. All familiar faces in Chinese national team are millionaires.


    Rumors says LD's income in 08 is around 4 million USD.
    is that true??
    wow...anybody know about indonesian player income
    i'm very curious...

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    UK/HK
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by **KZ** View Post
    wonder what car or cars that LD drives...hmm...I expect him to drive sumthin a lil more prestige....once I saw some pics of him in a land rover showroom....maybe...just maybe he drives a land rover....since cars are cheap in china....he'll be able to afford it...
    I think Lin Dan drives an Audi A8 (Correct me if im wrong)

    n i heard that china badminton team dont like the players driving as they think it will be unsafe.

  11. #28
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    7,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calfy View Post
    I think Lin Dan drives an Audi A8 (Correct me if im wrong)

    n i heard that china badminton team dont like the players driving as they think it will be unsafe.
    yaya, last time I read an article said LD drives an Audi. But don't know now he has changed it or not He said actually he likes Mercedez instead of Audi.. But I know XXF like Audi cars

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    peter pan drives with tinker bell

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Taufik

    Taufik is using Toyota Aphard with personal driver...how good is that....

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A8.....wow....love that car.....audis are so much better than mercs...mercs are old ppl's car....audis are popular in china though...since they're manufactured there.....they're cheap there....

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    selangor
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevoWithin View Post
    i know kkk driving fair lady, lee cw got GTR and a few more sports car.
    Cheah soon kit - red benz. (not sure abt his recent car)

    wat about others ?

    wahhhh KKK driving a fair lady...

  16. #33
    Regular Member Ajaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indonesia tanah air beta
    Posts
    2,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nauyuchi View Post
    wahhhh KKK driving a fair lady...
    i thot rome beauty is better?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    : 04-22-2012, 11:46 PM
  2. Anybody else into cars?
    By axl886 in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 8
    : 11-24-2011, 02:01 PM
  3. Badminton Drive
    By ryomalover1994 in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 5
    : 03-03-2009, 10:18 PM
  4. European cars
    By Pete LSD in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 32
    : 11-11-2008, 03:17 PM
  5. Cop's Cars
    By SchrodingerCat in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 8
    : 05-21-2004, 01:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •