Hello to Everyone!! I'm hew to here

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by alexiso, Nov 18, 2008.

1. alexiso

alexiso New Member

I.T.
    Hi, I'm Alex, I love play Badminton. I am originally from the Philippines. But i am always frequently in hong kong. I am looking to join up badminton group to play. I just want to be sports active. I like to play badminton socially if there is anyone interested to play with me. I like to play within Kowloon Side Area.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

2. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

hello..Alex!
    welcome to the forum and have fun here!:)

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to BCBF, alexiso (Alex)!:)..Good to have another baddy fan in here. As for your query of places to play in Kowloon (HK), you can visit the Places to Play/Local Events->China/HK sub-forum/section. Btw, there will be a baddy tourney in HK in a couple of weeks, the Hong Kong Open Super Series. If you'd like to join a few BCers who are going, feel free to visit the 2008 Tournaments tournaments sub-forum/section..
    Anyway, hope you'll find what you're looking for and keep coming back!;):cool:

4. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    Welcome to the forum

5. badwally

badwally Regular Member

Computer Programmer
    Welcome alexiso. I used to live at Jardines Highs myself many years ago. Happy surfing at this site. You will learn many things and many things will be reveal to you. If you are deligent enough you too can be a kung-fu master of badminton...
    Just joking :D:D but do read through most of the treads. They provide gems of info and lots of laughts.