WTB: second hand stinging machine (Australia)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by badwally, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badwally

badwally Regular Member

Computer Programmer
    I would like to start to string my own racquets so i am looking for a cheap machine to start out with so i can learn the ropes before I run. With that end in mind I am looking to get a cheap stringing machine that will do the job. Preferably a six point machine. Not sure to get drop weight or crank as I am thinking of also adding later a Wise 2086 retro-fit electronic tension head if I decide to go there. Since a Wise can only be fitted to a crank machine I have not decide which type to get as yet. Let me know either way if anyone has a machine available for pickup in Canberra or Sydney, Australia. My budget is only a few hundred dollars for this learning machine so don't laught.
    If anyone thinks I cannot get what I has specified for this budget let me know and what you think will be the price for the machine I want. :eek:
    Thanks.

2. badwally

badwally Regular Member

Computer Programmer
    Header typo

Sorry for the typo in heading. I do not want to sting any body just a stringing machine will do:p:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.