User Tag List

Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    Teoky! Come back quick! I got bullied by Jacky today.
    Wah, our master is calling his golden partner, Francis, to come back from Taiwan trip. Haha... Me and Nie Yu will try to beat you and Francis this Sunday, as we lost straight 2 games. We will surely give you guys a good fight, though you are on top form recently. Haha...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    4. Yu
    7. Nie Yu
    10. Alvin
    11. Esther
    13. Desmond
    19. Xiu Ling
    I thought yesterday we would have too many players, as Hwa, Gee & Wenlong also attended. But only 16 players attended for 3 courts, for 3 hours. Hope our players can inform me for their absence in advance in future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 30th Jan 11-2pm, C2, 3, 4
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Hua
    13. Yu
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Wen Long
    16. Chee Yong
    waiting list:
    1. Char Ling (TBC)
    2. Alvin (TBC)
    3. Xiu Ling (Advanced lady player) (TBC)
    4. Esther (Advanced lady player) (TBC)

Unity Sec Sch, 6th Feb 11-2pm, C2, 3, 4
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Hua
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Yu
    13. Wei Meng
    14. Wen Long
    15. Chee Yong
    waiting list:
    1. Char Ling (TBC)
    2. Alvin (TBC)

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sun attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 30th Jan 11-2pm, C2, 3, 4
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Hua
    13. Yu
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Wen Long
    16. Chee Yong
    17. Sibugichai
    waiting list:
    1. Char Ling (TBC)
    2. Alvin (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Hua
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Yu
    13. Wei Meng
    14. Wen Long
    15. Chee Yong
    waiting list:
    1. Char Ling (TBC)
    2. Alvin (TBC)

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sun attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This Sunday only 5 hours, 11-1pm only. Pls take note! ;)

Unity Sec Sch, 30th Jan 11-2pm, C2, 3;12-1pm, C1,2, 3(5hours only)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Hua
    13. Yu
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Wen Long
    16. Chee Yong
    17. Sibugichai
    waiting list:
    1. Char Ling (TBC)
    2. Alvin (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Hua
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Yu
    13. Wei Meng
    14. Wen Long
    15. Chee Yong
    waiting list:
    1. Char Ling (TBC)
    2. Alvin (TBC)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pls feedback your attendance below asap!

1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Hua
    13. Yu
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Sibugichai
    16. Francis
    17. Francis's girl friend.
    waiting list:
    1. Xiu Ling (Advanced lady player) (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Hua
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Yu
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Chee Yong
    14. Wen Long
    15. Xiu Ling (Advanced lady player) (TBC)
    16. Esther (Advanced lady player) (TBC)
    waiting list:

Last edited by tank2008; 01-28-2011 at 10:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Xiu Ling (Advanced lady player) (TBC)
    13. Yu
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Sibugichai
    16. Francis
    waiting list:
    1. willy (hwa's friend from bishan/thomson group)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Hua
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Yu
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Chee Yong
    14. Wen Long
    waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. willie (He sent me sms on Friday already)
    13. Yu
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Sibugichai
    16. Francis
    waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Hua
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Yu
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Chee Yong
    14. Wen Long
    waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pls feedback your attendance on this Sunday. :)

Unity Sec Sch, 6th Feb 11-2pm, C3, 4
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Hua
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 13th Feb 11-2pm, C2, 3;
    1. Hwa (leader-96773464)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 20th Feb 11-2pm, C2, 3;
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Hwa
    waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Hwa (leader-96773464)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Tatt
    waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Hwa
    15. Tatt
    waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Hwa (leader-96773464)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Tatt
    15. yaw78 aka Philip
    waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Hwa
    15. Tatt
    waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Hwa (leader-96773464)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. EE SI
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Tatt
    15. yaw78 aka Philip
    16. Han Wei
    waiting list:
    1. Patrick

Unity Sec Sch, 20th Feb 11-2pm, C2, 3, 4;
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. EE Si
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Hwa
    15. Tatt
    16. HanWei
    17. Chee Keong
    waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 13th Feb 11-1pm, C2, 3; 1-2pm, C2,3,4;
    1. Hwa (leader-96773464)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. EE SI
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Tatt
    15. yaw78 aka Philip
    16. Han Wei
    waiting list:
    1. Patrick
    2. Char Ling
    3. Bryan

1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. EE Si
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Hwa
    15. Tatt
    16. HanWei
    17. Chee Keong
    waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear All

I put the mobile number for those on waiting list. Anybody drops out later, pls help send msg to inform one player on waiting list to attend the game. Many thanks for the co-operation.

David

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Hwa (leader-96773464)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. EE SI
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Tatt
    15. yaw78 aka Philip
    16. Han Wei
    waiting list:
    1. Patrick--91056046
    2. Char Ling--98760830
    3. Bryan--94769884

1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. EE Si
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Hwa
    15. Tatt
    16. HanWei
    17. Chee Keong
    waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Hwa (leader-96773464)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. Chee Keong
    10. Wei
    11. EE SI
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Tatt
    15. yaw78 aka Philip
    16. Han Wei
    waiting list:
    1. Patrick--91056046
    2. Char Ling--98760830
    3. Bryan--94769884

1. David (96809996)
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Mongoose
    5. Nie Yu
    6. KT
    7. Ong
    8. Kar Seng
    9. EE Si
    10. Wei
    11. Patrick
    12. Wei Meng
    13. Yu
    14. Hwa
    15. Tatt
    16. HanWei
    17. Chee Keong
    18. yaw78 aka Philip
    waiting list:

Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast