User Tag List

Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 10th July, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Xin Yi
    2. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ahdy
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Csing
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. Han Wei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jef
    14. Jeremy
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Li Hao Dong
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Scanner
    23. Sean
    24. Tatt
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Wei
    27. Andy's friend
    Waiting list:
    1. Akina (Lady) (TBC)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady) (TBC)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady) (TBC)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear all

The return friendly match with Twister team at our home court is decided on 24th July at Unity Sec Sch. 11-2pm for the match. Let's all be well prepared! The match format will be similar with last round at Twister side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Xin Yi
    2. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Ahdy's friend
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Csing
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. Han Wei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jef
    14. Jeremy
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Li Hao Dong
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Scanner
    23. Sean
    24. Tatt
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Wei
    Waiting list:
    1. Akina (Lady) (TBC)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady) (TBC)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady) (TBC)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Xin Yi
    2. Michelle
    3. Belinda

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Ahdy's friend
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Csing
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. Han Wei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Nicholas
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Scanner
    23. Sean
    24. Wei Meng
    25. Wei
    Waiting list:
    1. Akina (Lady) (TBC)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady) (TBC)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady) (TBC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 10th July, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C2-4(11hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Akina
    2. Belinda
    3. Jia Miin
    4. Michelle
    5. Xiu Ling
    6. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Bryan
    4. Char Ling
    5. Chee Keong
    6. Chee Yong
    7. Csing
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. Han Wei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Nie Yu
    19. Ong
    20. Patrick
    21. Scanner
    22. Sean
    23. Wei Meng
    24. Wei
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tank2008, how? is there available slots for me and my fren?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mistahlolo View Post
    tank2008, how? is there available slots for me and my fren?
    Hi friend, welcome to join us, a few players dropped out just now due to injury or urgent matter. Pls put in your name to get the slots. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Akina
    2. Belinda
    3. Jia Miin
    4. Michelle
    5. Xiu Ling
    6. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Bryan
    4. Char Ling
    5. Chee Keong
    6. Chee Yong
    7. Csing
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. Han Wei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Nie Yu
    18. Ong
    19. Patrick
    20. Scanner
    21. Sean
    22. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Belinda
    2. Michelle
    3. Xiu Ling
    4. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Bryan
    4. Char Ling
    5. Csing
    6. Alvin
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. Nie Yu
    17. Patrick
    18. Scanner
    19. Sean
    20. Wei Meng
    21. mistahlolo
    22. mistahlolo's friend
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 17th July, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C2-4(11hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Akina
    2. Belinda
    3. Jia Miin
    4. Michelle
    5. Xiu Ling
    6. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Csing
    7. Alvin
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. Han Wei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jef
    14. Jeremy
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Jing Xi
    17. Kar Seng
    18. Ken
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Nicholas
    21. Patrick
    22. Scanner
    23. Sean
    24. Tatt
    25. Wei
    Waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 24th July, 11-2pm, C1-4; (12hours)
    Return friendly match with Jurong Twister. Pls let me know if you can attend or not.

Last edited by tank2008; 07-11-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 17th July, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C2 & 3(10hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Akina
    2. Belinda
    3. Jia Miin
    4. Michelle
    5. Xiu Ling
    6. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Csing
    7. Alvin
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jef
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Jing Xi
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Nie Yu
    19. Nicholas
    20. Patrick
    21. Scanner
    22. Sean
    23. Tatt
    24. Wei
    Waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 24th July, 11-2pm, C1-4; (12hours)
    Return friendly match with Jurong Twister. Pls let me know if you can attend or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To ALL Badminton Enthusiasts on this forum platform,

Just a little competition that you may want to join in August.

COMMUNITY SPORTS COMPETITION in conjunction with SINGAPORE YOUTH OLYMPICS FESTIVAL 2011

Sign up as an individual participant in your favourite sport event or round up your sports kakis to compete against the best in the community!!

To find out more or register, click on the link below!

Brochure
    http://www.singaporesports​.sg/Portals/0/images/homeN​ew/A3%20BROCHURE%20FA%20co​py.pdf

Interactive Registration Form
    https://app.sportsvoluntee​r.sg/data/0/SNG/CSC/INTERA​CTIVEREGFORM.pdf

Rules & Regulations
    https://app.sportsvoluntee​r.sg/data/0/SNG/CSC/RulesA​ndRegulations.pdf

==========================​==================
    Sports available are

BADMINTON
    BASKETBALL 3-ON-3
    FOOTBALL 5-A-SIDE
    TABLE TENNIS
    TAEKWONDO
    NETBALL
    ATHLETICS
    ==========================​==================

All participants will be receiving a goodie bag worth more than $30!
    And joining fee is only $10/pax!

So whether you are a 13-year old junior or a senior, who thinks that age is nothing but a number or at any age in between, come on and step up to the challenge today! Choose from 3 age groups and 7 sports!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ear All

Pls feedback your attendance asap.

Last Sunday we set a record low attendance after having 4 courts of 3 hours: 21 players. That means 5 players on one court for 3 hours. The cost for everybody is more than $8. But everybody still paid $7 for ladies, $8 for men. If the attendance is good. Still manageable with previous charge of $6-7. For the past sessions we suffered money lose due to poor attendance. Thus have to charge $7 for ladies, $8 for men.

This Sunday we will have less courts. Thus hope most of players can attend at 11am. Only a few of the players can attend at a later time like 12nn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear All

Our friend Nie Yu is going back to Beijing per request of his girl friend in mid next week. Thus this Sunday will be his last session with us. He will certainly come back to join us for some games whenever he has chance to visit Singapore for his business need. He said he will bring you guys to play with his club in Beijing if any of us have chance to visit Beijing.

A few of us had a chat on one Sunday, we will invite him to New York New York for the big stomach challenge program. This program so far only got 4 guys succeeded. Nie Yu tried one time and he almost completed the challenge within 1 hour. But failed with just very small portion of potato chips. Thus $40 gone.

The giant food will be provided: one 12 inches size burger with height of 4 inches; 1 kg of fried potato chips. If the challenger can finish all within 1 hour, then it is free of charge. If canít finish then need pay $40 for the food. HahaÖ

A few of the players said will give him a farewell lunch after this Sunday game for the above challenge. I am asking around and see who want to attend this event of farewell or join the fund by joining a share for the $40. If the food can be finished, then we use the fund for beers and other drinks together.

David

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All players should arrive at 11am. Those who arrive late might not be able to play as many games as before, because we have only 2 courts 1-2pm. Pls take note!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi david, can i join at 31st july pls?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can i join for 31st july ?

Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast