User Tag List

Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by casterl View Post
    can i join for 31st july ?
    Shouldn't be a problem. Btw, will you attend this Thur session or not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 24th July, 11-2pm, C1-4; (12hours)
    Return friendly match with Jurong Twister. Pls let me know if you can attend or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem. Btw, will you attend this Thur session or not?
    not so sure.. will let u know thru sms on tues

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear All

The overall scores vs Twister are (Ligel in front): 4 loses, 4 draws and 9 wins. Well done everybody! I will get the detail updated soon. Those who have pictures taken, pls update here too. Many thanks.

Well done, everybody! Our performance is wonderful!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nice Game. Photo to share

Hi David,
    Too bad I couldn't stick around for the singles matches. I believe they should be fun to watch. Here's some action shots taken today.

Name:  DSC01008.JPG
Views: 195
Size:  111.2 KB

Name:  DSC01010.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  114.5 KB

Name:  DSC01013.JPG
Views: 193
Size:  105.7 KB

Name:  DSC01015.JPG
Views: 195
Size:  103.1 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice game. Some action shots today.
    Name:  DSC01008.JPG
Views: 236
Size:  111.2 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another shot
    Name:  DSC01013.JPG
Views: 241
Size:  105.7 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ligel vs Twister

Men's Double
    1 Jiandee/Andy VS On/Ernest - WON - 21-18 21-18
    2 Syafiq/Henry VS Rizal/Kewei - LOST - 17-21 19-21
    3 HanWei/KFC VS PohYong/Sean - LOST - 14-21 19-21
    4 HaoDong/NieYu VS Wenjing/Sofian - DRAW - 21-16 22-24
    5 Jacky/Wenlong VS Charles/Stephen - DRAW - 21-18 19-21
    6 Andy/Jeremy VS SJ/Wenjian - LOST - 15-21 13-21
    7 Patrick/Wenlong VS Cheesing/Joseph - DRAW - 21-18 15-21
    8 Kent/Nicholas VS Liew/Chong - WON - 21-18 21-12
    9 Karseng/Bryan VS Johnson/Clifford - WON - 21-10 21-13
    10 Charling/Hwa VS Linh/Jeremy - WON - 21-11 21-15
    11 David/Mustafa VS Linh/Johnson - WON - 21-19 25-23
    12 Robin/Andy VS SJ/Wenjian - DRAW - 21-18 15-21
    Mixed Doubles
    1 NieYu/Xiuling VS Ernest/Joy - LOST - 21-12 17-21
    2 Rijian/Akina VS Joseph/TT - WON - 21-13 21-13
    3 Henry/Belinda VS Stephen/HuiXian - WON - 21-19 21-15
    Women Doubles
    1 Akina/XiuLing VS HuiXian/TT - WON - 21-13 21-14
    2 Belinda/Michelle VS Joy/Lydia - WON - 21-14 21-12

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Papapenguin;1723569]Hi David,
    Too bad I couldn't stick around for the singles matches. I believe they should be fun to watch. Here's some action shots taken today.
    /QUOTE]Thank you brother. Do you have more pictures to load?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 31st July, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C1, 2 & 3(11hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Akina
    2. Belinda
    3. Michelle
    4. Xiu Ling
    5. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy Lee
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Csing
    7. Casterl
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jing Xi
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Nicholas
    18. Patrick
    19. Scanner
    20. Sean
    21. Tatt
    22. Wei
    23. KFC
    24. Ghee Shi
    25. Raymond (TBC)
    26. KT (TBC)
    Waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 24th July, 11-2pm, C1-4; (12hours)
    Return friendly match with Jurong Twister. Pls let me know if you can attend or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.
    Last edited by tank2008; 07-27-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Belinda
    2. Michelle
    3. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy Lee
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Csing
    7. Casterl
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jing Xi
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Nicholas
    18. Patrick
    19. Scanner
    20. Sean
    21. Tatt
    22. Wei
    23. KFC
    24. Ghee Shi
    25. Ong
    26. Wei Meng
    27. Raymond (TBC)
    28. KT (TBC)
    Waiting list:
    1. Akina (TBC)
    2. Xiu Ling (TBC)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry i can't attend the game for these 2 weeks, will join back on 14 Aug

Lady players:
    1. Belinda
    2. Michelle
    3. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy Lee
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. KT (TBC)
    7. Casterl
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jing Xi
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Nicholas
    18. Patrick
    19. Scanner
    20. Sean
    21. Tatt
    22. Wei
    23. KFC
    24. Ghee Shi
    25. Ong
    26. Wei Meng
    27. Raymond (TBC)
    Waiting list:
    1. Akina (TBC)
    2. Xiu Ling (TBC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSiang View Post
    Sorry i can't attend the game for these 2 weeks, will join back on 14 Aug
    No problem, CSiang. See you then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Team uniform can be exchanged with a more suitable size without extra charge. But must collect yours and try before 7th Aug to let me know the new size!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Michelle
    2. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lee
    3. Bryan
    4. Char Ling
    5. Casterl
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Nicholas
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Scanner
    19. Sean
    20. Tatt
    21. Wei
    22. Wei Meng
    23. Ah Wei
    24. Wei Ping
    Waiting list:
    1. KT (TBC)
    2. KFC (TBC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi David,

You can add my name. Still waiting for my friend to reply.

cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can any1 guide me how to go the court pls?

Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast