User Tag List

Page 44 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by casterl View Post
    can any1 guide me how to go the court pls?
    Sent you the guide. Call me if still can't find.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    Hi David,

You can add my name. Still waiting for my friend to reply.

cheers
    Don't worry. See you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 31st July, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C1, 2 & 3(11hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Michelle
    2. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lee
    3. Bryan
    4. Char Ling
    5. Casterl
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Nicholas
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Scanner
    19. Sean
    20. Tatt
    21. Wei
    22. Wei Meng
    23. Ah Wei
    24. Wei Ping
    25. Lee
    26. Mark
    27. Yu
    Waiting list:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 7th Aug, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C1, 2 & 3(11hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Michelle
    2. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lee
    3. Bryan
    4. Chee Keong
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. Han Wei
    7. Henry
    8. Hogi
    9. Hwa
    10. Jeremy
    11. Jian Dee
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Scanner
    19. Sean
    20. Tatt
    21. Wei
    22. Wei Meng
    23. Ah Wei
    24. Mark
    Waiting list:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David,
    I would like to join this Sunday. Added my name.
    Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    Unity Sec Sch, 7th Aug, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C1, 2 & 3(11hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Michelle
    2. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lee
    3. Bryan
    4. Chee Keong
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. Han Wei
    7. Henry
    8. Hogi
    9. Hwa
    10. Jeremy
    11. Jian Dee
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Ong
    17. Patrick
    18. Scanner
    19. Sean
    20. Tatt
    21. Wei
    22. Wei Meng
    23. Ah Wei
    24. Mark
    25. MikeC
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    David,
    I would like to join this Sunday. Added my name.
    Sure, you will play against many of our top players on this Sunday. Btw, your wife also plays badminton? Can bring her to play if she likes to play. She looks like a good player probably. Haha...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default NTU top player Eric is back. Let's welcome him by giving him a big defect. Haha... ;)

Unity Sec Sch, 7th Aug, 11-2pm, C1-4; (12hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Michelle
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Bryan
    4. Eric
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. Han Wei
    7. Henry
    8. Hogi
    9. Hwa
    10. Jeremy
    11. Jian Dee
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Mark
    17. Mikec
    18. Ong
    19. Patrick
    20. Scanner
    21. Sean
    22. Wei
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can join this week onwards.

Lady players:
    1. Michelle
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Bryan
    4. Eric
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. Han Wei
    7. Henry
    8. Hogi
    9. Hwa
    10. Jeremy
    11. Jian Dee
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Mark
    17. Mikec
    18. Ong
    19. Patrick
    20. Scanner
    21. Sean
    22. Wei
    23. Raymond
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elverz View Post
    I can join this week onwards.
    Great! Welcome your back! Wah, your holiday is really so long! Envy you ler. Haha...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Xin Yi
    2. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Bryan
    4. Eric
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. Han Wei
    7. Henry
    8. Hogi
    9. Hwa
    10. Jeremy
    11. Jian Dee
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Mark
    17. Mikec
    18. Patrick
    19. Scanner
    20. Sean
    21. Wei
    22. Raymond
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 14th Aug, 11-2pm, C1-4; (12hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Michelle
    2. Wan Ying
    3. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bryan
    5. CSiang
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jing Xi
    14. Leo
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Pang
    20. Patrick
    21. Scanner
    22. Sean
    23. Wei
    24. Raymond
    Waiting list:
    1. Eric (TBC)
    2. Hogi (TBC)
    3. Lee Hao Dong (TBC)

Last edited by tank2008; 08-09-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bryan
    5. CSiang
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jing Xi
    14. Leo
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Ong
    20. Patrick
    21. Scanner
    22. Sean
    23. Wei
    24. Raymond
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Jef
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bryan
    5. CSiang
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jing Xi
    14. Leo
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Ong
    20. Patrick
    21. Scanner
    22. Sean
    23. Wei
    24. Raymond
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Jef
    27. Syafiq
    28. Philip
    29. Ri Jian
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 21st Aug, 10-1pm, C1-4; (12hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bryan
    5. CSiang
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Lee Hao Dong
    14. Leo
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nichalos
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond
    24. Ri Jian
    25. Scanner
    26. Sean
    27. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bryan
    5. CSiang
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Lee Hao Dong
    14. Leo
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nichalos
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond
    24. Ri Jian
    25. Scanner
    26. Sean
    27. Wei Meng
    28. Chee Keong
    29. Mustafa
    30. Mustafa's friend
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bryan
    5. CSiang
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Lee Hao Dong
    14. Leo
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nichalos
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond
    24. Ri Jian
    25. Chee Keong
    26. Sean
    27. Wei Meng
    28. Mustafa
    29. Mustafa's friend
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Bryan
    4. CSiang
    5. Francis
    6. Gee
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Lee Hao Dong
    14. Leo
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nichalos
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond
    24. Ri Jian
    25. Chee Keong
    26. Sean
    27. Wei Meng
    28. Mustafa
    29. Mustafa's friend
    Waiting list:

Page 44 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast