User Tag List

Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 11th Sep, 11-2pm, C1-4 (12hours)
    Lady players
    1. Michelle
    2. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Ah Gee
    4. Andy Lai
    5. Bryan
    6. CSiang
    7. Char Ling
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. Han Wei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Jing Xi
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. KT
    19. Leo
    20. Leo's friend
    21. Mark
    22. Mathew
    23. Ong
    24. Raymond
    25. Sammy
    26. Sean
    27. Tatt
    28. Wei
    29. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head for male; $7 for lady. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7-8, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players
    1. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Ah Gee
    4. Andy Lai
    5. Bryan
    7. Char Ling
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. Han Wei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Jing Xi
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. KT
    19. Leo
    20. Leo's friend
    21. Mark
    22. Mathew
    23. Ong
    24. Raymond
    25. Sammy
    26. Sean
    27. Tatt
    28. Wei
    29. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head for male; $7 for lady. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7-8, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players
    1. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jing Xi
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. KT
    17. Leo
    18. Leo's friend
    19. Mark
    20. Mathew
    21. Ong
    22. Raymond
    23. Sammy
    24. Sean
    25. Tatt
    26. Wei
    27. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players
    1. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Alvin
    4. Andy Lai
    5. Bryan
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jing Xi
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. KT
    17. Leo
    18. Leo's friend
    19. Mathew
    20. Ong
    21. Raymond
    22. Sammy
    23. Sean
    24. Syafiq
    25. Tatt
    26. Wei
    27. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players
    1. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Alvin
    4. Andy Lai
    5. Bryan
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jing Xi
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. KT
    17. Leo
    18. Leo's friend
    19. Mathew
    20. Ong
    21. Raymond
    22. Sammy
    23. Sean
    24. Syafiq
    25. Tatt
    26. Wei
    27. Wei Meng
    28. philip
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players
    1. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Alvin
    4. Andy Lai
    5. Bryan
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jing Xi
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. KT
    17. Leo
    18. Leo's friend
    19. Mathew
    20. Ong
    21. Raymond
    22. Sammy
    23. Sean
    24. Syafiq
    25. Tatt
    26. Wei
    27. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unity Sec Sch, 18th Sep, 11-12pm, Court 2,3,4; 12-1pm, C1,2,3,4; 1-3pm, C3,4 (11hours).
    Will limit to 28 players for this session. Please let me know if you can attend or not.

Unity Sec Sch, 25th Sep, 7-9pm, C1,2,3,4 (8 hours).
    The whole court 9am-7pm was booked for table tennis event. Will limit to 24 players. Pls let me know if you could attend or not.

Regular players get higher pririoty.
    Last edited by tank2008; 09-11-2011 at 04:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Unity Sec Sch, 18th Sep, 11-12pm, Court 2,3,4; 12-1pm, C1,2,3,4; 1-3pm, C3,4 (11hours).
    Lady players
    1. Michelle
    2. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Ah Gee
    4. Andy Lai
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jing Xi
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Leo
    19. Mark
    20. Mathew
    21. Ong
    22. Raymond
    23. Sean
    24. Tatt
    25. Wei
    26. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

2. Unity Sec Sch, 25th Sep, 7-9pm, C1,2,3,4 (8 hours).
    ​The whole court 9am-7pm was booked for table tennis event. Will limit to 24 players. Pls let me know if you could attend or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Unity Sec Sch, 18th Sep, 11-12pm, Court 2,3,4; 12-1pm, C1,2,3,4; 1-3pm, C3,4 (11hours).
    Lady players
    1. Michelle
    2. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Ah Gee
    4. Andy Lai
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jing Xi
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. Leo
    17. Mark
    18. Mathew
    19. Ong
    20. Raymond
    21. Sean
    22. Tatt
    23. Wei
    24. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

2. Unity Sec Sch, 25th Sep, 7-9pm, C1,2,3,4 (8 hours).
    ​The whole court 9am-7pm was booked for table tennis event. Will limit to 24 players. Pls let me know if you could attend or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 18th Sep, 11-12pm, Court 2,3,4; 12-1pm, C1,2,3,4; 1-3pm, C3,4 (11hours), Unity Sec Sch
    Lady players
    1. Michelle
    2. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Ah Gee
    4. Andy Lai
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jing Xi
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. Leo
    17. Mark
    18. Mathew
    19. Ong
    20. Raymond
    21. Sean
    22. Tatt
    23. Wei
    24. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

2. 25th Sep, 7-9pm, C1,2,3,4 (8 hours), Unity Sec Sch, .
    Lady players
    1. Michelle
    2. Wan Ying

1. Ah Wei
    2. Ah Gee
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Chee Keong
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jing Xi
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Leo
    18. Mark
    19. Mathew
    20. Ong
    21. Sean
    22. Tatt
    23. Wei
    24. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 18th Sep, 11-12pm, Court 2,3,4; 12-1pm, C1,2,3,4; 1-3pm, C3,4 (11hours), Unity Sec Sch
    Lady players
    1. Michelle
    2. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Ah Gee
    4. Andy Lai
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jing Xi
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. Leo
    17. Mark
    18. Mathew
    19. Ong
    20. Raymond
    21. Sean
    22. Tatt
    23. Wei
    24. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Lady players
    1. Michelle
    2. Wan Ying

1. Ah Wei
    2. Ah Gee
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Chee Keong
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Leo
    18. Mark
    19. Mathew
    20. Ong
    21. Sean
    22. Tatt
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

Last edited by tank2008; 09-15-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players
    1. Michelle
    2. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Ah Gee
    4. Andy Lai
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Leo
    16. Mathew
    17. Ong
    18. Raymond
    19. Sean
    20. Tatt
    21. Wei
    22. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Lady players
    1. Michelle
    2. Wan Ying

1. Ah Wei
    2. Ah Gee
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Chee Keong
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hao Dong
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Leo
    18. Mark
    19. Mathew
    20. Ong
    21. Sean
    22. Tatt
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players
    1. Michelle
    2. Wan Ying

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Ah Gee
    4. Andy Lai
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Leo
    16. Mathew
    17. Ong
    18. Raymond
    19. Sean
    20. Tatt
    21. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Lady players
    1. Michelle
    2. Wan Ying

1. Ah Wei
    2. Ah Gee
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Chee Keong
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hao Dong
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Leo
    18. Mark
    19. Mathew
    20. Ong
    21. Sean
    22. Tatt
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players
    1. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Ah Gee
    4. Andy Lai
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Leo
    16. Mathew
    17. Mike
    18. Ong
    19. Raymond
    20. Ronald
    21. Sean
    22. Tatt
    23. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Lady players
    1. Michelle

1. Ah Wei
    2. Ah Gee
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Chee Keong
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hao Dong
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Leo
    18. Mathew
    19. Ong
    20. Sean
    21. Tatt
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players
    1. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Ah Gee
    4. Andy Lai
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Leo
    16. Mathew
    17. Mike
    18. Ong
    19. Raymond
    20. Ronald
    21. Sean
    22. Tatt
    Waiting list:

Lady players
    1. Michelle

1. Ah Wei
    2. Ah Gee
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Chee Keong
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hao Dong
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Leo
    18. Mathew
    19. Ong
    20. Sean
    21. Tatt
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players
    1. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Ah Gee
    4. Andy Lai
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jef
    12. Jing Xi
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Leo
    16. Mathew
    17. Mike
    18. Ong
    19. Raymond
    20. Ronald
    21. Sean
    22. Tatt
    23. Ri Jian
    24. Syafiq
    25. Alex
    26. Hogi
    27. Hogi's friend
    Waiting list:

Lady players
    1. Michelle

1. Ah Wei
    2. Ah Gee
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Chee Keong
    5. CSiang
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Hao Dong
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Wei Meng
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Leo
    18. Mathew
    19. Ong
    20. Sean
    21. Tatt
    Waiting list:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 25th Sep, 7-9pm, C1,2,3,4 (8 hours), Unity Sec Sch, .
    ​The whole court 9am-7pm was booked for table tennis event. Will limit to 24 players.
    1. David 96809996
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Chee Keong
    4. CSiang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. Han Wei
    9. Hao Dong
    10. Jian Dee
    11. Kar Seng
    12. Leo
    13. Mark
    14. Mathew
    15. Nicholas
    16. Ong
    17. Sean
    18. Tatt
    19. Xin Yi
    Waiting list:

2. 2ndOct, 11-2pm, C1,2,3,4; (12hours), Unity Sec Sch

Last edited by tank2008; 09-18-2011 at 05:11 AM.

Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast