User Tag List

Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSiang View Post
    Not free for this 2 weeks.
    Ok, noted with thanks for advance notice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Unity Sec Sch, 2nd Oct, 11-2pm, C1-4; 2-3pm, C2&3 (14hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Akina (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Francis
    8. Han Wei
    9. Harry
    10. Henry
    11. Ghee Shi
    12. Hwa
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Leo
    17. Kar Seng
    18. Ken
    19. KT
    20. Mark
    21. Matthew
    22. Mikec
    23. Nie Yu
    24. Ong
    25. Patrick Lee
    26. Raymond
    27. Sean
    28. Tatt
    29. Wei
    30. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

2. Unity Sec Sch, 9th Oct, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C1, 2 & 3; 2-3pm, C2&3 (13 hours)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.
    If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)
    If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.
    B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.
    C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.
    D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.
    E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.
    F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.
    For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.
    G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.
    Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.
    Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Working this sunday. l will join next sunday, 9th Oct :)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Akina (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Francis
    8. Han Wei
    9. Harry
    10. Henry
    11. Ghee Shi
    12. Hwa
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Leo
    17. Kar Seng
    18. Ken
    19. KT
    20. Mark
    21. Matthew
    22. Mikec
    23. Nie Yu
    24. Ong
    25. Patrick Lee
    26. Raymond
    27. Sean
    28. Tatt
    29. Wei
    30. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

2. Unity Sec Sch, 9th Oct, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C1, 2 & 3; 2-3pm, C2&3 (13 hours)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.
    If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)
    If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.
    B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.
    D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.
    E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.
    F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.
    For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.
    G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.
    Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.
    Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Akina (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Francis
    8. Han Wei
    9. Harry
    10. Henry
    11. Ghee Shi
    12. Hwa
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Leo
    17. Kar Seng
    18. Ken
    19. Mark
    20. Matthew
    21. Mikec
    22. Nie Yu
    23. Ong
    24. Patrick Lee
    25. Raymond
    26. Sean
    27. Tatt
    28. Wei
    29. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Akina (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Francis
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Ghee Shi
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Lee Hao Dong
    15. Leo
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Mark
    19. Matthew
    20. Mikec
    21. Nie Yu
    22. Ong
    23. Patrick Lee
    24. Raymond
    25. Sean
    26. Tatt
    27. Wei
    28. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Akina

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Francis
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Ghee Shi
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Lee Hao Dong
    15. Leo
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Mark
    19. Matthew
    20. Mikec
    21. Nie Yu
    22. Ong
    23. Patrick Lee
    24. Raymond
    25. Sean
    26. Tan Ri Jian
    27. Tatt
    28. Wei
    29. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Akina

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Francis
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Ghee Shi
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Lee Hao Dong
    15. Leo
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Mark
    19. Matthew
    20. Mikec
    21. Nie Yu
    22. Ong
    23. Patrick Lee
    24. Raymond
    25. Sean
    26. Tan Ri Jian
    27. Tatt
    28. Wei
    29. Wei Meng
    End

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Akina
    4. Xiu Ling

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Francis
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Ghee Shi
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Lee Hao Dong
    15. Leo
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Matthew
    19. Mikec
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick Lee
    23. Raymond
    24. Sean
    25. Tan Ri Jian
    26. Tatt
    27. Wei
    28. Wei Meng
    End

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Akina
    4. Xiu Ling

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Francis
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Ghee Shi
    11. Hwa
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Lee Hao Dong
    15. Leo
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Matthew
    19. Mikec
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick Lee
    23. Raymond
    24. Sean
    25. Tan Ri Jian
    26. Tatt
    27. Wei
    28. Wei Meng
    29. Syafiq
    End

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Akina
    4. Xiu Ling

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Francis
    8. Han Wei
    9. Henry
    10. Ghee Shi
    11. Hwa
    12. Bo Yi
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Lee Hao Dong
    15. Leo
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Matthew
    19. Mikec
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick Lee
    23. Raymond
    24. Sean
    25. Tan Ri Jian
    26. Tatt
    27. Wei
    28. Wei Meng
    29. Syafiq
    End

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Unity Sec Sch, 9th Oct, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C1, 2 & 3; 2-3pm, C2&3 (13 hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Akina
    4. Xiu Ling
    5. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Bo Yi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Ghee Shi
    12. Hong Hui
    13. Hwa
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Matthew
    19. Mikec
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick Lee
    23. Raymond
    24. Sean
    25. Tatt
    26. Wei
    27. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:
    1. Leo (TBC)
    2. Tan Ri Jian (TBC)
    3. Syafiq (TBC)

2. Unity Sec Sch, 16th Oct, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C1, 2 & 3; 2-3pm, C3 (12 hours)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Unity Sec Sch, 9th Oct, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C1, 2 & 3; 2-3pm, C2&3 (13 hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Akina
    4. Xiu Ling
    5. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Bo Yi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Ghee Shi
    12. Hong Hui
    13. Hwa
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Matthew
    19. Mikec
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick Lee
    23. Raymond
    24. Sean
    25. Tatt
    26. Wei
    27. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:
    1. Leo (TBC)
    2. Tan Ri Jian (TBC)
    3. Syafiq (TBC)
    4. Harry

2. Unity Sec Sch, 16th Oct, 11-1pm, C1-4; 1-2pm, C1, 2 & 3; 2-3pm, C3 (12 hours)

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Bo Yi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Ghee Shi
    12. Hong Hui
    13. Hwa
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Matthew
    19. Mikec
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick Lee
    23. Raymond
    24. Sean
    25. Syafiq
    26. Tan Ri Jian
    27. Tatt
    28. Wei
    29. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:
    1. Leo (TBC)
    2. Akina (TBC)
    3. Xiu Ling (TBC)
    4. Jeremy (TBC)
    5. Mark (TBC)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Bo Yi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Ghee Shi
    12. Hong Hui
    13. Hwa
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Matthew
    19. Mikec
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick Lee
    23. Raymond
    24. Sean
    25. Syafiq
    26. Tan Ri Jian
    27. Tatt
    28. Wei
    29. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:
    1. Harry
    2. Leo
    3. Akina (TBC)
    4. Xiu Ling (TBC)
    5. Jeremy (TBC)
    6. Mark (TBC)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear friends, during 11-1pm, players are not allowed to play re-match immediately, as other players are waiting to play games. If you want to play re-match, pls play at a later time when most players are tired. Usually all our players can play more than enough games, so be patient. Pls don't stay on the court or immediately go to other court to play after your game. Please be considerate.

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi
    3. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Bo Yi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Ghee Shi
    12. Hong Hui
    13. Hwa
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Matthew
    19. Mikec
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick Lee
    23. Raymond
    24. Sean
    25. Syafiq
    26. Tan Ri Jian
    27. Tatt
    28. Wei
    29. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:
    1. Leo
    2. Harry
    3. Akina (TBC)
    4. Xiu Ling (TBC)
    5. Jeremy (TBC)
    6. Mark (TBC)

All players should behave well and be friendly to your partners to always maintain happy and cheerful games environment, like most of our players have been doing. Those who like to show attitude to your partners will not be included! Luckily that we almost don't have such players now. Keep it up and cheers!

A. Fee is $8 per head. Discount is given to advanced lady players and students. For new players(strictly only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only. Without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend.
    To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at CCK Sports Hall to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice (once for normal players) without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $8, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay on the court to continue to play after your game ends when others are waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future games.

H. Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play by tough games and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Please be considerate! Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear friends, during 11-1pm, players are not allowed to play re-match immediately, as other players are waiting to play games. If you want to play re-match, pls play at a later time when most players are tired. Usually all our players can play more than enough games, so be patient. Pls don't stay on the court or immediately go to other court to play after your game. Please be considerate.

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Bo Yi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Henry
    11. Ghee Shi
    12. Hong Hui
    13. Hwa
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Lee Hao Dong
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Matthew
    19. Mikec
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick Lee
    23. Raymond
    24. Sean
    25. Syafiq
    26. Tan Ri Jian
    27. Tatt
    28. Wei
    29. Wei Meng
    30. Harry
    Waiting list:

All players should behave well and be friendly to your partners to always maintain happy and cheerful games environment, like most of our players have been doing. Those who like to show attitude to your partners will not be included! Luckily that we almost don't have such players now. Keep it up and cheers!

A. Fee is $8 per head. Discount is given to advanced lady players and students. For new players(strictly only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only. Without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend.
    To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at CCK Sports Hall to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice (once for normal players) without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $8, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay on the court to continue to play after your game ends when others are waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future games.

H. Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play by tough games and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady players:
    1. Wan Ying
    2. Xin Yi

1. David (96809996)
    2. Ah Wei
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bao Gang
    5. Bo Yi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Han Wei
    10. Harry
    11. Henry
    12. Ghee Shi
    13. Hong Hui
    14. Hwa
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Jing Xi
    17. Lee Hao Dong
    18. Kar Seng
    19. Ken
    20. Matthew
    21. Mikec
    22. Nie Yu
    23. Ong
    24. Patrick Lee
    25. Raymond
    26. Sean
    27. Syafiq
    28. Tan Ri Jian
    29. Tatt
    30. Wei
    31. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast