User Tag List

Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Results 1,327 to 1,343 of 1366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

david can u reserve a place for me?
    mac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for 22nd dec thx..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by casterl View Post
    for 22nd dec thx..
    Great to know it. Got other girls! Welcome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 22nd Dec, 12-4pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

2. 29th Dec, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

All players should behave friendly to your partners to always maintain happy and cheerful games environment, like most of our players have been doing. Those who like to show bad attitude to your partners will not be included!

A. Fee is $8 per head. Discount is given to lady players and students. For new players (advanced level only), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

B. Those who are in the list and have to drop out, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play.

C. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw within 3 days before the games.

D. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay on the court to continue toplay after your game ends when others are waiting. Those who often do so willnot be invited for future games.

Please be considerate! Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 29th Dec, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

2. 5th Jan, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

3. 12th Jan, 2-5pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

All players should behave friendly to your partners to always maintain happy and cheerful games environment, like most of our players have been doing. Those who like to show bad attitude to your partners will not be included!

A. Fee is $8 per head. Discount is given to lady players and students. For new players (advanced level only), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

B. Those who are in the list and have to drop out, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play.

C. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw within 3 days before the games.

D. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay on the court to continue toplay after your game ends when others are waiting. Those who often do so willnot be invited for future games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 5th Jan, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

2. 12th Jan, 2-5pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 19th Jan, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

2. 26th Jan, 12-2pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

3. 2nd Feb: No games planned due to CNY. CNY break. David 96809996(whatsapp)

4. 9th Feb, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi I would like to join this group for a game. Who do I contact??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    Hi I would like to join this group for a game. Who do I contact??
    David is the organizer and you can whatsapp him at his contact number which he included in his post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you I have already text him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    David is the organizer and you can whatsapp him at his contact number which he included in his post.
    Thank you brother Teo! I don't check it everyday, unless week days. haha...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    Thank you I have already text him.
    Thank you for text me and joined us! Hope to see you on this Sunday again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 26th Jan, 12-2pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)
    Year end celebration session. Let's go for lunch together, drinks and wines will be provided by me. Haha...

2. 2nd Feb: No games planned due to CNY. CNY break. David 96809996(whatsapp)

3. 9th Feb, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 9th Feb, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 9th Feb, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 16th Feb, Games cancelled.

2. 23rd Feb
    , 12-3pm;
    @ Unity Pri Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. 9th Mar , 12-3pm; @ Kent Ridge Sec School

Players are surely not enough, please join us.

David 96809996(whatsapp)

How to get there:
    A) From Hwa Par Villa MRT Station, walk across to the bus stop opposite the MRT station and take bus no. 143, 51 or 30 and alight infront of the school.

From Clementi MRT station, walk to the bus stop opposite clementi mall and take bus no. 189. Alight at the 3rd stop in front of the school (after the west coast market).

Or you could take bus no. 175 and 282 at the bus interchange inside the clementi mall.

If you are taking bus no. 175, alight in front of the school (after the west coast market).

If you are taking bus no. 282, alight in front of block 723 and walk towards the canal and cross the bridge.

The entrance to the badminton courts is by the car park at the back of the school. You will see a lot of buses and lorries park at this car park.

2. 16th March, 12-3pm; @ Unity Sec Sch
    David 96809996(whatsapp)

Last edited by tank2008; 03-04-2014 at 07:56 AM.

Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 LastLast