Recruiting Players from Kulim and around

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by KulimKia, Nov 19, 2008.

1. KulimKia

KulimKia Regular Member

Engineer
    Hello and good day to everyone,

My small team form Kulim is looking to expand and we are currently recruiting players to come join us to better our game or just to have fun. We currently comprise of 12 players and playing on Thursdays only. We plan to play more frequently in the future.

Players from our team is from 25 to 40 years old. I dont know how you guys rate skill/standard. so lets just say State players are a 10. We are 5 or 6 la. Somewhere there la. We wish to recruit players at the same level or better. :D we have been playing for more then 10 years and have been very active during our school days.

Our plans are to have internal tournament and also friendly's for year 2009. I have already obtain small sponsers and will be having lots of badminton all year round. I hope people around can support our team so that we can expand. Please e-mail me at wakeng@hotmail.com nad if you're free check out our blog at www.akinabadminton.blogspot.com.

Thanks for your time and I really hope there are some of you guys out there that can join us.