User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vodude View Post
    Yeah I agree.. at Thomas when LCW meet LD, if you guys remembered the female commentator at 1 point said "look at LCW legs muscles it looks like a horse.." LOL
    like these horses, all bandaged up?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by cooler; 11-22-2008 at 06:48 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow I am not expecting LCW to win but I just wanna see a good match

Quote Originally Posted by Vodude View Post

I did really disappointed when watching the BOG08 final, and now this should be a good game to watch. I am not expecting LCW to win but I just wanna see a good game.

Agree ... Let's hope that LCW could win this 2008 China Open SS. It would make our International Badminton more interesting.

Last edited by chris-ccc; 11-22-2008 at 08:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The titans clash again

I hope both players have a tight match. It would be a delight to watch (although the Singapore broadcast of this Super Series has been removed).

With Taufik out in the early rounds, the best final one could expect would be LCW vs LD. I think LCW can win, but he has to find composure (he has a habit of going soft after a strong start).

Lin Dan has not played a lot since the Olympics (in fact his absence from big tournaments in Denmark, Japan and France were noticeable).

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    I do think that LCW has a good chance to turn the table around this time for his favour. there are a couple of things going for him. firstly, LCW is much more match fit than LD since the olympics, this is LD's first outing for 3 months and LCW been playing quite regularly. secondly, since LCW will be playing one the best player at his home ground he shouldn't has too much pressure to win. as long as he does not put too much pressure on himself he will play better and has a better chance. For both of them another SS title shouldn’t make much difference thus less pressure again.

since LD and LCW are unquestionably the best two players around. with LD won last time it should be LCW’s turn, statistically.

having said that all still not brave enough to put LCW down for my PAW.

may the best player on the day win.
    wah...really rare that alany will say something positive against china player...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was totally amazed when the commentator said LCW was the "fastest" badminton players in the world.
    How on earth could she forgot about LD?
    Fitness wise, the "best" probably will go to LCW. In terms of speed , I am sure evryone knows who is the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    I was totally amazed when the commentator said LCW was the "fastest" badminton players in the world.
    Fitness wise, the "best" probably will go to LCW. In terms of speed , I am sure evryone knows who is the best.
    She loves LCW mah.......it seems that other commentators also always have nice things to say about LCW.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every top notch player is very unique, I don't think it's that far fetch to characterize Chong Wei has the fastest speed among all just like Lin Dan is the most powerful and Taufik the most natural talent. Certainly the fastest speed is not as good as the most powerful and talented when comes to winning huge titles

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who's the commentator?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Who's the commentator?
    I think he's referring to Gillian Clarke who commented LCW's match against Park SH yestersday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did LCW played that well during the match against PSW??

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wisdomcivet View Post
    Did LCW played that well during the match against PSW??
    eh...reply my post in the final thread 1st......no lar...lcw lost in the jungle in 1st set...and psh give lcw 42 points to let him win...as psh scare like a chicken to face ld...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    eh...reply my post in the final thread 1st......no lar...lcw lost in the jungle in 1st set...and psh give lcw 42 points to let him win...as psh scare like a chicken to face ld...
    Yesterday Park had a quick lead at the beginning of the 1st set ......LCW kept pace with him until they reached 17-17.....after that Park won the next 4 points to wrap up the set. Park was still in the game in the 2nd set but only until 6-6.....after that Park's game collapsed maybe he was exhausted by then and it was LCW all the way..........

Don't think Park is scared of LD.......I think Park likes to play LD and he is always at his best playing against him after watching previous matches between them.....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tjun Tjun View Post
    Yesterday Park had a quick lead at the beginning of the 1st set ......LCW kept pace with him until they reached 17-17.....after that Park won the next 4 points to wrap up the set. Park was still in the game in the 2nd set but only until 6-6.....after that Park's game collapsed maybe he was exhausted by then and it was LCW all the way..........

Don't think Park is scared of LD.......I think Park likes to play LD and he is always at his best playing against him after watching previous matches between them.....
    aiya...u read what i post in final thread 1st...i just teasing him...i not a low class fans......wisdomcivet sound like lin dan is a god...then i must agree lar...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better analysis, make more snese to me too, thanks Tjun Tjun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She loves LCW mah.......it seems that other commentators also always have nice things to say about LCW.........
    perhaps lcw's look not so lcly compare to LD??hahahahahahaha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's referring to Gillian Clarke who commented LCW's match against Park SH yestersday.
    Wow, GC's a LCW fan now?
    Wait for the MSF. GC's a greater LD fan.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gc with lcw is good friend...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast