User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess maybe LCW is the country's best.. and the country's other MS is too far apart from him.. Therefore, he does not have some1 hu are more superior than him to train with...
    Unlike, LD, CHN team had lots of good player about same par with him. He can improve faster...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    What's this sms shorthand called "lcly" ? What's the long word?
    lan ceh lan yeong.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you see When LD was leading 19-7 in 2nd, he pickup LCW's fast drop, when it almost touch the floor and turn it into a crosscourt whip....just like LCW used to trick his opponents.

It almost seem from LD's body language saying to LCW, if you can play trick and tight netshots, I can one-up you better .

Boy oh boy, LD can even retrieved LCW's tap or netkill and win the point. I think LCW loses confidence and seemed to fear LD by playing even more careful and end up making silly mistakes.

LCW seemed choke with fear from the the Ah Beng of Badminton, Lin Dan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know how much closer in ranking points LD gets to LCW after this match?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wenbodu View Post
    Anyone know how much closer in ranking points LD gets to LCW after this match?
    I think a long way.With this win, LD will be 5000 RP behind.LD will have to win HKO and LCW to crash out in R32 to get back to WR1. But don't trust my Maths.I'm not perfectly clear about the RP calculations.I think Badmania's the RP expert.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    I think a long way.With this win, LD will be 5000 RP behind.LD will have to win HKO and LCW to crash out in R32 to get back to WR1. But don't trust my Maths.I'm not perfectly clear about the RP calculations.I think Badmania's the RP expert.
    It really doesn't matter, we know eventually Lin Dan will be the world #1 again as he's the only undisputed one in my book. As for Chong Wei, give him credit for being consistent able to advance far into the rounds on all tournamemnts he participated, no an easy task.
    However, Chong Wei and Misbun need to play Lin Dan differently that others, the most effective way is still the Li Mao way, ATTACK, ATTACK and ATTACK. Finesse will not bring victory against Lin Dan.
    Lin Dan is still a tap better than Chong Wei but the gap should not be that large as the final score indicated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    It really doesn't matter, we know eventually Lin Dan will be the world #1 again as he's the only undisputed one in my book. As for Chong Wei, give him credit for being consistent able to advance far into the rounds on all tournamemnts he participated, no an easy task.
    However, Chong Wei and Misbun need to play Lin Dan differently that others, the most effective way is still the Li Mao way, ATTACK, ATTACK and ATTACK. Finesse will not bring victory against Lin Dan.
    Lin Dan is still a tap better than Chong Wei but the gap should not be that large as the final score indicated.
    Ya,absolutely agree with u..LCW play too much defensive and passive style, din`t pose any dangerous to LD. Some say he play calm, but for me he play like no confident and loss of idea.
    I wonder where is the LCW i used to know before who has much faster and furious pace and deadly smashing power?? Gone since he was guide under Misbun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW played a more dangerous style last year in China Masters...smash, deceptive drop, lots of netkilling....I noticed he slowed down more and more this year, not so interested in dictating the pace...he was best last year even in HKO after hurting his knee in FO. LD also playing less aggressively now, not so much killing as in last year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    Agree ... Let's hope that LCW could win this 2008 China Open SS. It would make our International Badminton more interesting.

hope is for desperation people
    sorry if LD is making badminton less interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    gc with lcw is good friend...
    does wmc knows about this hmmph

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok...be neutral in this post......
    lcw looks good in 1st game...leading most of the time...when reach 16-14...lcw mental block again...5 return into net cause him the game...he play to passively after 16-14...lin dan not quite in form yet...

2nd set...
    lin dan step up a gear...start to out played lcw...and lcw start to make mistake after mistake when been out played by ld...

what i can say is...lcw have chance to drag it to 3 by winning 1st set...just he cant overcome the mental problem...
    18-21,9-21...consider improvement by lcw scoring 7 more points than og final......

that's becoz in the OG, LD is more serious. I already said b4 that ld will be more generous in the china open with lcw. It is so clear that LD let lcw do his thing is the first half of the 1st set, to feel out lcw's pace first. LD likely using 3rd gear at those moments.

well..still...lcw and ld leading the world ms...others gap are to far...and ld is surely infront of lcw...

the gap between ld and others is just too far.

ld wiser than lcw...he himself analysis the game between point......thats why he is the world best...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically every time LCW plays LD he hits a big huge wall

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wisdomcivet View Post
    Ya,absolutely agree with u..LCW play too much defensive and passive style, din`t pose any dangerous to LD. Some say he play calm, but for me he play like no confident and loss of idea.
    I wonder where is the LCW i used to know before who has much faster and furious pace and deadly smashing power?? Gone since he was guide under Misbun
    u guys are looking at lcw on a narrow view. Of course lcw look fast and furious against other foes, those other foes aren't playing at LD's speed and cunningness. The reason is that LD is faster, therefore, it makes your shortsightness to perceived lcw as playing slow against LD. It is absurd to say lcw only play fast and furious with everybody except when playing against LD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Swingbadabada View Post
    Basically every time LCW plays LD he hits a big huge wall
    i do thx player like lcw which is able to bring the best of LD out for us badmiton to witness his true potential. Without lcw/TH/PG, we will never get to see ld's 5th and 6th gears in action.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what i can say is...lcw have chance to drag it to 3 by winning 1st set...just he cant overcome the mental problem...
    18-21,9-21...consider improvement by lcw scoring 7 more points than og final......

well..still...lcw and ld leading the world ms...others gap are to far...and ld is surely infront of lcw...

let me conclude with this remark.

- u r wrong to say lcw is leading the world MS like LD. Ever since LD absent after the 08 OG, LCW did not win a single title of all the available tournaments: macau open, french open, JP open, denmark op, dutch open, NZ open, and taipei open. When LD back from 3 months of no competitive badminton, LCW is still can't do it and seem far behind LD.

- when LD was absent, the MS winners of above opens were SDK(2), PG(2), TH, simon S, LeeTS, Andre Tedjono. It goes to show that there is no clear dominating players, which prove all others are distance distance apart from LD.

i do give credit to TH, he is a smart player. He do his best on that chinese player to gauge himself, after that he gave up because he dont want to be humilated by LD.
    Last edited by cooler; 11-23-2008 at 03:20 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink ^^.......^^

...to be continued (the next time both players meet, again)...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there was a post match interview but i dunno mandarin. Found a video with subtitles.
    Both men were humble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWLT0WW6S2Y

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast