victor racket help

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by bobbinbette, Nov 24, 2008.

1. bobbinbette

bobbinbette Regular Member

I currently have an arterytec ti-98 and am going to be getting a supernano pro 7 soon (i had one about a year ago but my friend broke it and he finally got me another one, i'll recieve it thanksgiving). I'm kind of frustrated because i dont' think i'm using these rackets to their fullest potential. My clears and drops and drives are fine with the ti-98 but my smashes are lacking (i smash harder with a lx 858 and supernano pro 7). I dont' know if i'm doing anything wrong because i smash fine with other medium flex/even balance rackets (i smash best with those kind), i just can't smash well with the ti-98. Since i've never actually seen anyone play with that racket, i dont' know how powerful it really is. Has anyone used the ti-98 and supernano pro 7 before? if so, how powerful are they to you? and how to they compare to each other?

this isn't a racket request, i'm just curious as to how these 2 rackets compare to other even balance/med flex rackets and to eachother :)

thanks for your feedback!

2. kimir

kimir Regular Member

maybe you could lower the tension?