Where to play in Penang?

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by Won888, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Won888

Won888 Regular Member

A couple of my friends from USA will be vacationing in Penang for 1 week in mid-December 2008. They are very good badminton players and would like to find some places in Penang for good competition and fun. Please give me your contact information and gym location if they can just drop in and play with your group. Thanks.

2. KulimKia

KulimKia Regular Member

Engineer
    Would your friends be interested in a friendly match? My team is not in Penang la but on the main land. Let me know if you're interested. U will have to be more specific on your friends standard also. We are not exactly State players : )

3. Won888

Won888 Regular Member

Thanks for the offer. I'm sure they would love a friendly match but they will be staying at Evergreen Laurel Hotel in Penang. May not be convenient to get to the mainland. Plus both are foreigners: 1 British & 1 Taiwanese. Both are good players in US... but not M'sia state level :eek:)

4. KulimKia

KulimKia Regular Member

Engineer
    We are no state players also :p Anyway, if your friends does eventually change thier minds. My offer still stands.

5. Won888

Won888 Regular Member

BTW, which day/night does your team plays and where is the gym? How far from Penang island? Is it easy to find by taxi? Thanks.

6. KulimKia

KulimKia Regular Member

Engineer
    By taxi ar a bit far away la bro. We play every Thursday in a placed called Kulim. A bit hard to find la, but if you dont have other alternative in Penang we are more then happy to play with you guys lor. I'll only be back on the 17th of Dec when are your freinds visiting? Maybe I can make some arrangements for you guys to play in Penang. Cheers...........