Results 35 to 51 of 97
11-28-2008, 05:14 PM #35
Last edited by cooler; 11-28-2008 at 05:24 PM.
11-28-2008, 05:54 PM #36
sure i can admit i have overlooked your '2006 AG (x2)' as it was honest oversight, not based on a biased presumption.
where as u r overlooking 06 HKO WO, it is not a grammatical oversight. To discount a WO where the match have started and in progress as not a valid H2H is boloney. So u r saying BWF disciplining TH for the HKO WO is a paper work error???
Last edited by cooler; 11-28-2008 at 05:56 PM.
11-28-2008, 05:58 PM #37
Not this again.. chillax guys.
11-28-2008, 05:59 PM #38
Oh, then what is the "mental smartness" that led LD to give WenKai one game? Mind explaining a bit? There are good theories (proposed by LD supporters/fans, mind you) in chinabadminton and badmintoncn. Just fyi if you met difficulty.
Did I say LD is in poor form in China Open 08? He was in OK form. Not as good as in OG, but not very bad either. On the other hand, did I ever say LCW was in good form in China Open? What's the point you want to make?
11-28-2008, 06:00 PM #39
11-28-2008, 06:05 PM #40
Oh ya, very honest. Why didn't you overlook LD's other wins? LOL.
I have explained my reasoning. And in my reply to Chinese, I clearly stated the situations in both 06HKO and 06WorldCup -- which you also agree. I also said it's totally OK if you want to count that into the H2H, but then the H2H becomes less useful for prediction. Anything wrong with the above?
Did I ever say BWF should not punish TH?
Why don't you comment on my Simon vs LD example. Unlike 06HKO, Simon already won the 1st game fair and square.
Of course, for you the only purpose of H2H is to serve as a weapon to attack other players and other badminton fans. LOL.
11-28-2008, 06:07 PM #41
11-28-2008, 06:07 PM #42
1. i already spoken about that in another thread and am not gonna re-educate u again. According robin7, i read great chinese. No, i rather not disclose the detail of LD's thinking to a non LD fan.
2. dont try to use who have said what's not, it only gonna make this thread more convoluted. We all know what u r driving at.
11-28-2008, 06:13 PM #43
11-28-2008, 06:19 PM #44
2. hk open, game started, umpire, referee, line judges are all there working. It is a valid match. It is a valid lost. 4-1 to LD.
3. i was using bwf's action as proof that the 06 hk match between TH and LD was a valid match, or else bwf wouldn't go disciplined TH.
4. HUH??? i didn't start this thread, and i came in late too, after u had already made 3 posts. What other players have i attacked? are u saying all other badminton fans are all TH fans??
11-28-2008, 06:27 PM #45
11-28-2008, 06:34 PM #46
Also, I believe LD will win. He's the better player now, in my opinion. No hard feelings, lah. xD
11-28-2008, 06:34 PM #47
2. u still dunno what and why i'm against discounting HKO WO? Are u that blur?? The guy step onto the battlefield (court), and took some swept at his opponent (4-1 score), and then TH weasel out, and u don't called this a battle or a contest?
So according u you, walking out when LD vs Th at 20-18 should also not count
Last edited by cooler; 11-28-2008 at 06:48 PM.
11-28-2008, 06:40 PM #48
Last edited by cooler; 11-28-2008 at 06:43 PM.
11-28-2008, 06:54 PM #49
"What's the matter, officer?"
"You were speeding."
"Sir, with all due respect, I don't think I was. I was just backing out of my driveway."
"Well, from the way you were backing out, I could just tell you were EVENTUALLY going to start speeding."
See? I can make analogies, too. And that one is more representative of what we're actually talking about. But, let's not get defensive, yeah? There's no need for anyone here to resort to name-calling. Peace, everyone!
11-28-2008, 07:12 PM #50
traffic bylaws doesn't apply to residental driveway. Beside, I HAVE TRIED THAT TOO TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY. NOt A VALID REASON WAS THE CONCLUSION.
here is a better and more accurate version of your analogy
What's the matter, officer?"
"You were speeding, doing 10 mph over the posted speed limit"
"Sir, with all due respect, I don't think I was. Even my speedometer says I'm not speeding."
"Well, according to my laser gun, it clocked u were going 10.54 mph over the speed limit. Here is your ticket"
LOL, u see, TH was nailed for walking out at a score 4-1 to LD, he got a ticket too. LOL U see, the bwf badminton court is not a driveway, it is the real road.
Last edited by cooler; 11-28-2008 at 07:20 PM.
11-28-2008, 07:22 PM #51
By limsy in forum China Open / Hong Kong Open / India GP 2010Replies: 371: 12-10-2010, 08:40 PM
By george@chongwei in forum Hong Kong Open / China Open 2009Replies: 531: 11-17-2009, 02:04 AM
By george@chongwei in forum China Open (2) / Hong Kong Open / Vietnam Open 2008Replies: 401: 12-13-2008, 04:59 PM
By george@chongwei in forum China Open (2) / Hong Kong Open / Vietnam Open 2008Replies: 257: 11-30-2008, 01:57 AM
By george@chongwei in forum China Open (2) / Hong Kong Open / Vietnam Open 2008Replies: 697: 11-28-2008, 09:06 PM