User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    George, this page so many of your posts, hehehe. Relax. I told Limsy yesterday to relax already.

Ok, it's going to be "that guy" commentating. Hmmm, hopefully RTM 1 will show live with Hasbullah Awang commentating, then we'll have some flowery commentary like "bulu tangkis itu mengelungsur di atas jaring....."(the shuttle glided on the net....)
    hehe...just pm to dato...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't imagine this forum without george and limsy....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post
    I can't imagine this forum without george and limsy....
    its ok...i not important...but...george important...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    haiz...just....i dont want to continue this issue...yes...now i know...whoever also can make mistake...just koo/tan cannot...u can accept whoever make mistake(even more than the distance between pair/player in final score)...hehe...i get it......NEXT TIME...DONT ANGRY TAT I TEASE U...bro...with wat u say......
    dont worry, im always a take it easy guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No joy for Lin, Xie at Hong Open badminton finals
    Sun Nov 30, 7:51 am ET
    HONG KONG (AFP) – It was a miserable day for China's golden badminton couple, Lin Dan and Xie Xingfang, after they each lost on Sunday in their individual finals at the Yonex-Sunrise Hong Kong Super Series.

Lin, the Beijing Olympics gold medallist and most high profile Chinese player, was beaten 21-9, 9-21, 21-17 by compatriot Chen Jin in the men's final.

He stayed court-side to watch girlfriend and Beijing silver medallist Xie Xingfang lose to Hong Kong's Wang Chen, the home favourite running out 21-16, 10-21, 21-10 winner.

Lin, well known for being feisty, dodged the press after seeing Xie beaten in front of a full house at the Queen Elizabeth Stadium.

"I'm not surprised to beat Lin," said Chen, the third seed, afterwards. "I beat him at the All England Championships earlier this year."

"I think the first game was critical and I won some critical points," he said, adding he believed he still had some way to go to regularly trouble Lin and world number one ranked Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia, who pulled out here with injury.

Lin got off to a dreadful start, surrendering the first game in meek fashion, hitting wide and out to go down 21-9.

But he was a different animal in the second game, surging ahead 7-3 with a devastating overhead smash which left Chen sprawling on the floor.

With the 25-year-old Lin now in full flight, he took the second game 21-9, finishing off with yet another smash to leave his compatriot looking dejected.

Lin prowled around the court during the two-minute interval with the look of a man who couldn't wait to get stuck into his opponent once again, so it was no surprise that he took an early 3-2 lead in the deciding game.

But Chen, 22, enjoying the crowd's support as the perceived underdog, rallied and drew level at 13-13 before pulling away to win the title.

Wang, who at age 32 had previously said this would be her last Hong Kong Open before retirement, also sprang a surprise in beating Xie in a similarly topsy-turvy encounter.

Shanghai-born Wang, unseeded here, was adamant afterwards she would not be back next year to defend her title, although she is yet to announce exactly when she will give up the game.

"I'm definitely not coming back," she said. "I feel close to retirement and each match is one step closer to retirement, so I'm enjoying the games more than before because of that."

A weary-looking Xie said she had not been properly fit since the Olympics. "I've not been training regularly since then," she said, downplaying the effect of playing in front of Wang's home crowd.

"The crowd doesn't affect me that much," she said, pointing out the Hong Kong crowd also gives hearty applause to the mainland Chinese players.

In what is the last date in the 2008 Super Series season, China's mixed doubles of Xie Zhongbo and Zhang Yawen beat South Korea's Lee Yong-Dae and Lee Hyo-Jung, 21-14, 21-16 in the first match of the day.

Later, in the women's doubles, Zhang Yawen and Zhao Tingting of China beat compatriots Cheng Shu and Zhao Yunlei 21-14, 21-13.

In the last of the day's action, the Korean men's pairing of Jung Jae-Sung and Lee Yong-Dae beat Malaysia's Mohd Zakry Abdul Latif and Mohd Fairuzizuan Mohd Tazari 25-23, 19-21, 22-20.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default permisson 2 cry

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    dont worry, im always a take it easy guy
    can i cry after the md final a very close one i was on my seat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default clogged inbox

Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    What a high tension match, Jung Jae Sung/Lee Young Dae win over Fairuz/Zakry in rubber set and tight scoreline, 25-23 ; 19-21 ; 22-20.
    How do i solve this incoming reply thread or post 2 my clog inbox is there a feature i cna turn off pls advice thank u

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by singhzico View Post
    can i cry after the md final a very close one i was on my seat
    yeah, u can cry or do whatever u want.
    because im just recover from heart attack yesterday after the md final match

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    its ok...i not important...but...george important...
    hiyaa, dont over praise me lar...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    OMG i just came back to see the result... how did chen jin defeat master lindan?!! all my last day paws are burned
    I can see all LD killer shots ain't working on CJ, and he (CJ) performed superbly especially on 3rd game. Frm defend to counter attack considering the opponent is Super Dan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh one of the best matches Ive ever see

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24