Results 1 to 17 of 48
04-03-2009, 04:42 AM #1
ANNOUNCEMENTS: three changes in the forum
We have made 3 small changes to the forum.
1) we added an Injury forum. Injuries has been a recurring topic in the General Forum for a while now. Since it is of great concern to the ones involved, it makes sense to separate out the discussion. however, we would also like to point out is that the forum is mainly for sharing of experience, for proper treatment it is vital that everyone seeks the opinion of a doctor.
2) we have also added a Grip forum. moving threads here will make the equipment forums more organized and information easier to browse.
3) we have made the default sorting in the Buy & Sell forum to be thread start time based. this is a more sensible sorting criteria for the nature of the forum, as well as it should prevent people from cluttering the forum with "bumping" posts.
04-03-2009, 05:26 AM #2
two more changes:
4) i added a forum for posting broken rackets
5) i added a forum to identify and discuss fake rackets
04-03-2009, 05:36 AM #3
^^For the Identify Fake Rackets sub-forum..^^
..will there be a sticky thread to show how people can identify fake Yonex rackets simply by looking at the Yonex's Cone Code??..that missing BC article which a few BCers have asked its whereabouts??..
The forum is getting more organized.
Last edited by ctjcad; 04-03-2009 at 05:40 AM.
04-03-2009, 10:26 AM #4
And I thought this forum couldn't get any better
04-04-2009, 09:00 AM #5
04-04-2009, 11:07 AM #6
Just noticed another addition..
..the all-important "Bag" review section has been added..
04-04-2009, 02:49 PM #7
Good ideas, all of the additions have made things easier to find. The only thing I would say is, navigation of the forum is taking me a bit longer now. I used to know where things were and now the layout of the "main" forum page has changed and thrown me a bit. I'm sure I'll get back up to speed soon lol.
04-05-2009, 05:02 AM #8
04-06-2009, 05:16 PM #9
I noticed the changes when I tried to bump my ads a few days ago.
Wondered why. Now this is official.
Great changes and I'm impressed.
It's all for good.
04-10-2009, 07:07 AM #10
04-14-2009, 05:02 PM #11
04-15-2009, 12:46 AM #12
04-15-2009, 12:07 PM #13
..where all non-badminton chit-chats/discussions/postings/ramblings/rants are clumped together??..
04-15-2009, 12:13 PM #14
04-15-2009, 01:26 PM #15
A break away from Badminton related topics
Sometimes, it's great to have a break away from Badminton related topics at Badminton Central. However, IMHO, topics about politics and religions should not be included. There are many other Forum Sites created for these types of topics.
04-15-2009, 02:52 PM #16
Whats wrong with discussing politics or religions?? I think as long as we discuss/debate it in a civil and objective manner whats wrong with it? I mean we are not living in the middle ages, its 2009 by the way.
This is a forum, yes a badminton forum no doubt however we do have a Lounge section for topics other than badminton. If someone can create a thread to discuss Women's Menstrual Cycle, whats wrong with politics, social, economic issues? Furthermore, these issues effect us in our daily lives.
04-15-2009, 05:56 PM #17
so the rule will stay the same. politics and religious discussions will not be allowed. if you prefer to talk about those topics, there are other forums in the cyberspace that are more tailored and manned to deal with the fallout.
By kwun in forum Badminton Central AnnouncementsReplies: 74: 04-07-2013, 07:42 AM
By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton ClubReplies: 99: 02-25-2012, 02:37 AM
By pcll99 in forum General ForumReplies: 0: 01-10-2012, 03:13 AM