User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 141
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    again...wkw/sabrina vs ng/goh in final...

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow...koo/tan lost...straight set...
    Last edited by limsy; 12-11-2008 at 06:58 AM.

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    wow...koo/tan lost...

    are you sure? they wont be in the final?

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cute_tbh View Post
    are you sure? they wont be in the final?
    sure...my friend sms me...now...ts show the result...21-19,21-18

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    chan/chew won 1st set...

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    sure...my friend sms me...now...ts show the result...21-19,21-18
    huhu..again...i wonder how they played...mybe they wanted to join hafiz and kuan beng hong...they need to do something la...they always lost that somehow maybe they feel good losing..huhu...aiyaa...headache...

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,015
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    chan/chew won 1st set...
    Hehehe, go uncles!!

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cute_tbh View Post
    huhu..again...i wonder how they played...mybe they wanted to join hafiz and kuan beng hong...they need to do something la...they always lost that somehow maybe they feel good losing..huhu...aiyaa...headache...
    well...one of them is facing some problem i assume......hmm...but...not really sure what is happening......i asked my friend how they play...waiting reply...

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    chan/chew lost...new face in md final...ong/goh vs chan/lim

  10. #78
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    well...one of them is facing some problem i assume......hmm...but...not really sure what is happening......i asked my friend how they play...waiting reply...

    kbh lost cos of injury.maybe he can win if he not injured. shocked kkk lost.oh man .mas no1 oso cant be.how 2 beat other country players

  11. #79
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,015
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    KKK with play in finals though but XD finals

  12. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badylife View Post
    kbh lost cos of injury.maybe he can win if he not injured. shocked kkk lost.oh man .mas no1 oso cant be.how 2 beat other country players
    yes...i did mention 3 ppl injured on leg...go see my post again......ya lor...hopeless...ask them quite bam as national 2nd md...fuzzy is the top pair mah...they so geng...

  13. #81
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuching
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    yes...i did mention 3 ppl injured on leg...go see my post again......ya lor...hopeless...ask them quite bam as national 2nd md...fuzzy is the top pair mah...they so geng...
    fuzzy top pair...phewk...*vomit*....i rather say lim khim wah/chan peng soon top pair...rather then give fuzzy mas no1...i think kkk is tired la o tbh gt problem???or goh/ong very strong...hmmm

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jon_91 View Post
    fuzzy top pair...phewk...*vomit*....i rather say lim khim wah/chan peng soon top pair...rather then give fuzzy mas no1...i think kkk is tired la o tbh gt problem???or goh/ong very strong...hmmm
    haha...i am asked my friend...she say..SHE DIDNT PAY ATTENTION...SO...dunno how koo/tan play...haha...aiya...jon91...i just teasing...

  15. #83
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well...for today md result...i would say like this...both pair that will split after this tournament...are playing their best...before they split...

  16. #84
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    2,707
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    back after a long holiday yah.. so many news happening..

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    where did u go???leaonard???

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Proton National Grand Prix Circuit 2011
    By Aikachan in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 11
    : 10-16-2011, 08:56 AM
  2. PHOTOS: Malaysia National Grand Prix Final 2008
    By yannie in forum 2008 Tournaments
    Replies: 15
    : 04-24-2008, 10:31 AM
  3. Malaysia National Grand Prix Final 2008
    By samuel882 in forum 2008 Tournaments
    Replies: 440
    : 04-01-2008, 05:01 AM
  4. Replies: 66
    : 02-13-2007, 10:30 AM
  5. Proton National Grand Prix Finals 2006 Day 1
    By yannie in forum 2007 Tournaments
    Replies: 0
    : 02-09-2007, 02:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •