User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    u see, those LD experts out there believed if LD doesn't play 100% (or more), it is a fixed match.

funny how no one questions on XXF lost to wang chen. Had xxf played 100%, she would easily beat WC. I guess this WS final was fixed too

Actually in my opinion... if XXF is really considering about retiring from China's national team, then she really SHOULD lose the match on purpose. China team wants to keep the potential winners, and if XXF continues to show that she is capable of winning and still performs better than the juniors, then it will be difficult for her to receive permission to leave the team.

However, if she loses a lot then she doesn't even need to ASK... and instead she will be ASKED to leave instead. haha... the only exception I have seen so far is in BAM of Malaysia, where they keep "losers" around longer than they should. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe, last post wasn't directed at u. Maybe i left out the
    i was just adding onto your post

cj read ld's smashes pretty well, maybe ld kinda look like out of idea.

If you go back and watch the match between Lin Dan and Chen Yu back in the World cup of 2006... even as a teammate, Chen Yu had no chance of predicting Lin Dan's smashes, or mostly anything Lin Dan did with an overhead stroke. That's how good Lin Dan should be.

However, recently Lin Dan's smashes had been read quite a few times by other players.. eg. LCW(at the recent China open08) read a couple of Lin Dan smashes at half court... literally you could see that LCW was not just guessing which side LD was going to smash... he knew it. It was never the case in the past... Lin Dan would be able to see clearly where his opponent is moving and smash accordingly... but the 3 months vacation seemed to have an impact of him, too.
    Last edited by bananakid; 12-08-2008 at 12:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

suddenly...we saw two one the same side having a war???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    suddenly...we saw two one the same side having a war???
    u wish............
    Last edited by cooler; 12-08-2008 at 03:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think LCW still is guessing. Because there are times when he moved to the wrong side. Anyway, it depends on how you define guessing.

It's interesting to compare MSF with MDSF of KKK/TBH vs Fuzzy.

1. Both are very boring matches (I didn't even bother to download MSF, and regret my decision of downloading MDSF).

2. Both have unbearably boring and one-sided first two games, and somewhat boring 3rd games.

3. In both matches, the "upper" side looked not motivated/tired/absent-minded (KKK/TBH, in particular TBH, in MDSF, LD in MSF).

4. It's hard to find motivation for match-fixing for both matches.

My personal take is that LD vs CJ is not fixed. Just for some reason (too tired for example) LD played quite below par.

Quote Originally Posted by bananakid View Post

However, recently Lin Dan's smashes had been read quite a few times by other players.. eg. LCW(at the recent China open08) read a couple of Lin Dan smashes at half court... literally you could see that LCW was not just guessing which side LD was going to smash... he knew it. It was never the case in the past... Lin Dan would be able to see clearly where his opponent is moving and smash accordingly... but the 3 months vacation seemed to have an impact of him, too.
    Last edited by ye333; 12-08-2008 at 04:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wong8Egg View Post
    Fuzzy beat KKK/TBH who beat the MK/HS the OG champ and it is a boring match, so we can conclude .....
    That was such a poor match and both MDs showed disinterest.It's like there's prior coach order to each win one game quickly and let the 3rd game decide the winner.Looks like MAS MD coach has caught on the LYB disease.Shame on MAS MD coach.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOLOLOL reading all this.
    Some of u doubters are really deep down hardcore LD fans. Your faith in LD to win every match, in every tournament, day in day out, is extremely noble and heart warming indeed..*sniff sniff*

I also observed that some of u are new (noobs) to the art of making conspiracy theory. Let me educate u a bit. To have a believable conspiracy, there must be a motive. Nobody like to risk money or reputation to pre-arrange events for free or of no return. So, let ask why should LYB wanna fix this match? The 2012 OG is still some 3.5 years away, is LYB that keen of preparing LD and CJ for the 2012 OG already?? LOL Unless you have a credible motive for LYB to fix this match, I can generate a better conspiracy theory LOL. Hmmm.
    Since LD beat TH, Allah was displeased and with his supreme power, Allah disabled LD's 5th and 6th gears so CJ can take away LD's title. Allah wasn't done, allah also did it to XXF too. That's why LD and XXF look so sluggish in their final. At least, my doubt on LD's losing was is grounded on a motive based theory, unless of course, u can prove my theory is flawed.
    Ghahaha cooler, you are my new idol : D

yup, when your MS hero isn't in the MS final, it can be boring to watch
    Yup as always, cooler's on a streak again. nice and subtle, i wonder what your hinting to

Quote Originally Posted by bananakid View Post
    Actually in my opinion... if XXF is really considering about retiring from China's national team, then she really SHOULD lose the match on purpose. China team wants to keep the potential winners, and if XXF continues to show that she is capable of winning and still performs better than the juniors, then it will be difficult for her to receive permission to leave the team.

However, if she loses a lot then she doesn't even need to ASK... and instead she will be ASKED to leave instead. haha... the only exception I have seen so far is in BAM of Malaysia, where they keep "losers" around longer than they should. LOL
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH *COUGH* *WONG CHOONG HAN* *COUGH*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4