User Tag List

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Is Lee's moving?

    I was told Lee's will be moving to a close by location and Troy is coaching for Jennifer again but this time, he will be the head coach. Can someone please confirm this? I really missed his coaching since he left and after all the coaches left Lee's, the quality of the coaches at Lee's now is definitely down down down!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just called Lee's! They told me they are not moving! It's just one of their former coach, Troy Chandra will be opening his own club in the neighbourhood. She says she is going to pay a visit and congratulate him too!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,611
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    Just called Lee's! They told me they are not moving! It's just one of their former coach, Troy Chandra will be opening his own club in the neighbourhood. She says she is going to pay a visit and congratulate him too!
    That's what I heard too, and it is a great news for the badminton fans in Toronto. Probably not so great for Jennifer tho.

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    940
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey, you guys got any info as to where this club will be opening?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david07 View Post
    Hey, you guys got any info as to where this club will be opening?
    Betty told me it's walking distance from Lee's. But I also rumors saying it's close to "Sum Shek" Restaurant. Can someone clarify?

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    940
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any ideas as to the name of the club, the size, etc.? Or is it just too early to know?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Markham Ontario Canada
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Troy club address should be: 60 spy court, unit 2 markham on, L3R 5H
    The club was opened on Dec 29
    I donno the size cos I never been there, would someone who been there tell me what is the size ?
    Thanks

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    457
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amoz-mmo View Post
    Troy club address should be: 60 spy court, unit 2 markham on, L3R 5H
    The club was opened on Dec 29
    I donno the size cos I never been there, would someone who been there tell me what is the size ?
    Thanks
    It isn't really too big, it only has four courts.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    does anyone went to Troy's new club? is it open to everyone or you need tryouts to be accepted? and what are the rates?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    457
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quik_silver View Post
    does anyone went to Troy's new club? is it open to everyone or you need tryouts to be accepted? and what are the rates?
    It is open to anyone. I think their free trial is still going on. The rates are as follows:

    Type Quarterly Semiannually Annually
    Single $195 $345 $660
    Student/Senior $155 $260 $490
    Double $265 $485 $940
    Family $320 $595 $1160

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    University students are considered as students right? And also do you know how much are private lessons?

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    457
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quik_silver View Post
    University students are considered as students right? And also do you know how much are private lessons?
    Sorry, I don't know how much private lessons are, I didn't pick up that sheet of paper

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got a feeling Troy might charge pretty high =\.. I heard he charge at least $50/hr

  14. #14
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quik_silver View Post
    University students are considered as students right? And also do you know how much are private lessons?
    don't think university students count as students because students are <18 i think at suria

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Markham Ontario Canada
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecraze07 View Post
    It is open to anyone. I think their free trial is still going on. The rates are as follows:

    Type Quarterly Semiannually Annually
    Single $195 $345 $660
    Student/Senior $155 $260 $490
    Double $265 $485 $940
    Family $320 $595 $1160
    How is $ 195 $345 and $660 differ?

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Markham Ontario Canada
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecraze07 View Post
    It isn't really too big, it only has four courts.
    Any other facilities beside badminton such as Gym or Sauna?
    Thanks

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    457
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amoz-mmo View Post
    Any other facilities beside badminton such as Gym or Sauna?
    Thanks
    Nope, just the courts so far.

Similar Threads

  1. Moving Before the Serve
    By Kenny in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 23
    : 03-09-2012, 02:59 AM
  2. Moving into HK
    By Zeken in forum China / Hong Kong
    Replies: 6
    : 10-23-2006, 09:36 AM
  3. Difficulty In Moving
    By jas1121 in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 16
    : 08-22-2006, 12:37 AM
  4. moving picture
    By vlkbad in forum General Forum
    Replies: 13
    : 06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
  5. Moving out!
    By Chesire Cat in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 4
    : 09-12-2005, 10:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •