User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,698
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up CCC to celebrate 2008 Christmas & 2009 New Year with YUM CHA lunch

    .
    Greetings,

    From our Sunday CCC at MSAC, Belinda suggested that
    CCC to celebrate 2008 Christmas & 2009 New Year with YUM CHA lunch.

    We should not rush to organise this. Perhaps, it is best for Belinda to give us more info in a few days' time.

    Some suggestions from Belinda so far...
    * To be held at 1:00pm on a Sunday
    * To invite friends and families as well
    * To find the best Yum Cha restaurant in Melbourne

    Cheers... chris-ccc

    .

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    brunswick, vic, australia
    Posts
    223
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would love to join very much but am afraid that I can only do either this Sun 21st or 15/2/09 Sun because in between, I'll be in Malaysia.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not fussy about when we do yum cha but of course it depends when it suits others b/c of family, work commitment, x-mas parties. This weekend sounds gd though. I suggested yum cha b/c it's quick, easy, no frills and if it's a small group, no need to book.

    The yum cha at Crown Plaza (dragon boat), or Crown yum cha is the closest promixity to MSAC. (there is surrounding parking in the side streets)

    i'll see if Clara, Genardi are coming to training this weekend and get their thoughts

  4. #4
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,698
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Let's do Yum Cha this Sunday 21-Dec-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post

    I would love to join very much but am afraid that I can only do either this Sun 21st or 15/2/09 Sun because in between, I'll be in Malaysia.

    Quote Originally Posted by belin View Post

    I'm not fussy about when we do yum cha but of course it depends when it suits others b/c of family, work commitment, x-mas parties. This weekend sounds gd though. I suggested yum cha b/c it's quick, easy, no frills and if it's a small group, no need to book.

    The yum cha at Crown Plaza (dragon boat), or Crown yum cha is the closest promixity to MSAC. (there is surrounding parking in the side streets)

    i'll see if Clara, Genardi are coming to training this weekend and get their thoughts.

    .
    belin ... OK, let's do Yum Cha this Sunday 21-Dec-2008.

    Hope that you can get in touch with Clara and Genardi too.


    .

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    belin ... OK, let's do Yum Cha this Sunday 21-Dec-2008.

    Hope that you can get in touch with Clara and Genardi too.


    .
    sorry got sunday dancing outdoor at south melbourne market. possibly out late sat day nite at transit lounge as well.

  6. #6
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,698
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile hkhung will skip Yum Cha for dancing

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhung View Post

    sorry got sunday dancing outdoor at south melbourne market. possibly out late sat day nite at transit lounge as well.

    .
    hkhung ... No worries. You enjoy your dancing.
    .
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 12-17-2008 at 03:45 AM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    hkhung ... No worries. You enjoy your dancing.
    .
    chris, no worries. we will catch up sometime on a thursday nite at box hill supper after bad session.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all:

    I had nothing on today. Shame that i had no idea where you guys went. Did you guys actually go to yum cha? If so, whereabouts cos 2 places were suggested and none was confirmed.

    Hope you had a great time!

  9. #9
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,698
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow CCC Yum Cha at Dragon Boat Restaurant, just across the Yarra River from Crown Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by belin View Post

    The yum cha at Crown Plaza (dragon boat), or Crown yum cha is the closest promixity to MSAC. (there is surrounding parking in the side streets)

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhung View Post

    I had nothing on today. Shame that i had no idea where you guys went. Did you guys actually go to yum cha? If so, whereabouts cos 2 places were suggested and none was confirmed.

    .
    hkhung ... We went to the Dragon Boat Restaurant, just across the Yarra River from Crown Casino.

    Belinda and I were talking about you at our Yum Cha... wondering how you would be dancing outdoor at the South Melbourne market.

    The Yum Cha was great. So sorry that you couldn't attend.


    .

Similar Threads

  1. Merry Christmas 2009 and Happy New Year 2010!
    By chris-ccc in forum General Forum
    Replies: 74
    : 01-04-2010, 01:35 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    : 12-08-2009, 07:51 AM
  3. Chinese badminton team celebrate Chinese new Year
    By ThePlayer in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 37
    : 02-04-2008, 06:41 PM
  4. Greetings & Wishes / Christmas - New Year
    By X Ball in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 11
    : 01-02-2008, 11:14 PM
  5. Celebrate Chinese New Year at RichmondPro
    By madbad in forum RichmondPro Badminton Centre
    Replies: 0
    : 02-14-2007, 07:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •