User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can i join saturdays slot? i would love to play a game with you all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jk1980 View Post
    Guys, bad news...for me at least. Sprained my ankle from yesterdays game. I may not be able to make it this Saturday. From the feel of it...seems bad. May need a couple of days to recover.

We'll see ok. I'll try tit tah chau everyday to see if it helps.
    Wish u speedy recover bro. Dont rush la, give it a rest 1st, you rilly have to let it fully recover if not you may sprain it in short time.

I did experience it 5-6 times during basketball training, and the last one fractured my ankle bone. It takes me a whole semester (4 months) for me to play sports again. So wish u fast fast recover aite !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    wahh... you still have a Proace widebody 55 ? The racket is not really that light and it have good smashing and whiping power with very good control and feel. I have worn out and break over 10 pcs of this model. It's already 20++ over years in the market and is one of the best racket of it's time (besides Yonex). This racket came back into production atleast 5 times due to poupular demand.
    Yang Yang (World champ & All England champ at that time), was using this racket wile playing against Morton Frost to win the titles. Yonex was his sponser but for some reason he opt to use this racket over the Yonex's racket.
    I would would be more than willing to trade for it with any of my acepac rackets that i am currently using.
    regards
    Over 10 pcs ? Means you broke one you get the same racket for over 10 times ? You must love the racket very much. Must try out tucked's ProAce Widebody 55 after this, since sifu daveC highly rates it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mizivincible View Post
    Over 10 pcs ? Means you broke one you get the same racket for over 10 times ? You must love the racket very much. Must try out tucked's ProAce Widebody 55 after this, since sifu daveC highly rates it.
    Yes, and sometimes I buy 2 pcs at a time, the problem is this racket does not last if you play hard game. Fro your info, because they have stop prodcution and then re-produce the racket a few times. Of the at least 5 times they did it (that i know of), the blue colour ProAce WB 55 is heaviest & worst of all the batch but still consider good to use and it's very lasting. (the batch before the blue are the best but does not last long.)
    First was golden/light grey, then golden grey, then silver light grey, then blue, then silver light grey. Something like that.

They are other Widebody model are a bit comparable this racket, they are ProAce Widebody 328, 320 & 99. If you are lucky you may still be able to get it at some stores but are also out of production.

btw... sorry that is out of tropic. Can't help, maybe i will join your session so i can steal tucked's racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DaveC... how much did you bought the racket for the last time?
    I m curious.
    Also you are so ganas lah, how did u manage to break 10?
    When u say whiping.. did u wipe the floor with it but I m sure u meant whipping the shuttlecocks...
    Unfortunately i love the racket very much although old, i never changed.

Mizi.. i want to try your ProAce 35 too.., see what;s the difference...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    Yes, and sometimes I buy 2 pcs at a time, the problem is this racket does not last if you play hard game. Fro your info, because they have stop prodcution and then re-produce the racket a few times. Of the at least 5 times they did it (that i know of), the blue colour ProAce WB 55 is heaviest & worst of all the batch but still consider good to use and it's very lasting. (the batch before the blue are the best but does not last long.)
    First was golden/light grey, then golden grey, then silver light grey, then blue, then silver light grey. Something like that.

They are other Widebody model are a bit comparable this racket, they are ProAce Widebody 328, 320 & 99. If you are lucky you may still be able to get it at some stores but are also out of production.

btw... sorry that is out of tropic. Can't help, maybe i will join your session so i can steal tucked's racket
    Owh I see, so its been in production for more than 20 years. Do you still have any Widebody 55 left in your possesion ? Or all have become history ? From your words, I believe you have tried all the batches right ? How much you bought it last time ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tucked View Post
    I m curious.
    When u say whiping.. did u wipe the floor with it but I m sure u meant whipping the shuttlecocks...

Whiping the shuttlecork leh . That time i play almost everyday and some does not even last 6 months. Also sometimes kenna knock by other players then the racket got weak and crack.
    The retail price is around RM150 to RM170 w/bag
    Ya, you see, you also say you love the racket, it means you also feel its good to play with. btw... you mean you never change racket and you only one racket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tucked View Post
    I m curious.

I only saw taiko david played once, didnt manage to play with him tho. But indeed, his smashes are rilly hard, so its no wonder he able to break or worn out the 10 Widebody 55.

Its ProAce Widebody 33, sure you can, I also wanna try your 55 too. But now bro jk1980 has problem coming, we'll see about that ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes bro, beginner mah.
    Actually throughout the years been into many other sports but only lately my racket came out of hibernation and back into badminton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mizivincible View Post
    Owh I see, so its been in production for more than 20 years. Do you still have any Widebody 55 left in your possesion ? Or all have become history ? From your words, I believe you have tried all the batches right ? How much you bought it last time ?
    RM 150-170
    I have 1 left, its cracked but i repaired it because i love the racket. I also have a WB 328 & 320 both almost have the same feel, but cannot compare with WB 55.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi Guys!!

Room for one more? Love to meet you all.....and also, meet up with DaveC and William again.....Hope you guys consider my request....

If yes, is the venue - New Vision or Mont Kiara? Please advice.

Thank you....whatever the outcome, have an enjoyable game this Saturday.

Cheers all,
    Richard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok... seems like different level liao.. i bet if i consistently play every week, hope to improve to a playable level to play wif u guys.. erm erm erm 6 months perhaps?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To jk1980,
    Take care your ankle, put ice on it for immediate remedy, if long term use a warm towel or deep heat. Hope this info helps....

To DaveC,
    I have a ProAce Titanium 11, is the racquet considered okay in your opinion? i have used it once for one game, but found its feel a little odd.....any comments....

Richard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys. Really hope it's not serious and after tomorrow will at least be able to play some...
    Anyhow I think should book 2 courts in NVBA cause there's > 10 person playing or > 10 persons if exclude me. One court is a bit packed for that.

What do you guys think?

1. jk1980 [mont kiara]
    2. tucked [mont kiara]
    3. enoch [mont kiara]
    4. william
    5. CalvinSeak
    6. annliew [mont kiara]
    7. mizivincible [mont kiara]
    8. findecano1 [mont kiara]
    9. cyk80 [mont kiara]
    10. fun78 [mont kiara]
    11. Yong2509
    12. [empty]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One for beginner one for intermediate?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Count me in if still got space.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jk hope you are already recovered from your injury so we can play tomorrow!
    Errmmm....since i don't know any of you guys, who do I contact and which court? jk is it possible if you can pm me your number or anybody who is going there?

Thanks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast