Clubs in Uxbridge/Iver and Bayswater area

Discussion in 'UK' started by SBGrover, Dec 15, 2008.

1. SBGrover

SBGrover New Member

I am a keen badminton player who has not been able to play for a long while until recently with like minded work colleagues. However work has recently moved to the Bayswater area of West London. We were casual lunchtime players but Bayswater and the surrounding areas seems to offer nothing for the odd hour booking here and there. Can anyone suggest courts nearby?
    Additionally I live in Iver Heath and am looking to play a bit of easy going badminton. I would not say I am yet at a good club standard but I am a competent player. I would be interested and very grateful if anyone can suggest a suitable club I can attend of an evening so I can improve my game and enjoy my favourite sport again!

Thanks!

2. tchalklen

tchalklen New Member

Recommended Clubs for you

Hi

I have played at the Evreham Centre in the past, which is right near you and there are several clubs playing during the week

If you're looking to improve and then play in league matches then I play at a really great club over in Chalfont St Peter which is only 15 mins away. It is the Chalfont St Peter Badminton Club and you can ring the club Chairman - Keith Glynn - on 07851 211390 to arrange to come along on a Thursday night and see what you think.

3. SBGrover

SBGrover New Member

Club in slough

Thanks for the reply. I have found a club since posting this. It is in slough at the Herschel Sports Centre. It caters for all skills and has a good following. I had tried the Evreham centre a few years back but at the time I was not quite good enough to join.
    Thanks again for the post, I appreciate it.