User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CAVITE
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default 3rd Friends of Fuji-Haya Badminton Tournament

    Hi,

    For the Clients and Friends Of Fuji-Haya Electric Corporation of the Philippines, we again are having our 3rd invitational Tournament scheduled on November 29, 2008 at the "Ultimate Impact Sports Center at Makati".

    I am enjoining all of you to watch and have fun with us again in this tourney.

    I will be posting the new pairings as soon as we've finished compeleting it.

    See you all there!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Makati
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Many are already asking the levelling results and the pairings because they already want to practice with their partners. Please post within today so we can contact our partner for a weekend game.

    Thank you Tommy



    Quote Originally Posted by tommymallorca View Post
    Hi,

    For the Clients and Friends Of Fuji-Haya Electric Corporation of the Philippines, we again are having our 3rd invitational Tournament scheduled on November 29, 2008 at the "Ultimate Impact Sports Center at Makati".

    I am enjoining all of you to watch and have fun with us again in this tourney.

    I will be posting the new pairings as soon as we've finished compeleting it.

    See you all there!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Makati
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tommy what's up????


    Quote Originally Posted by eisen howard View Post
    Many are already asking the levelling results and the pairings because they already want to practice with their partners. Please post within today so we can contact our partner for a weekend game.

    Thank you Tommy

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CAVITE
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eisen howard View Post
    Tommy what's up????
    Good day sir!

    My apologies for the late reply.

    I've attached the levelling results and pairings for everybody's information.

    I would like to remind everybody that registration starts promptly at 7:00 A.M. and the program Proper at 7:30 A.M. Please come on time.

    If your wish to contact your partner, please call at (0632) 892-88-86 and look for ellie so she can give you the contact number of the person you are paired with.


    See you all at the court!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tommymallorca; 11-25-2008 at 01:22 AM. Reason: spell check

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CAVITE
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    good day everyone!!

    Tomorrow is the schedule of our games and please do come on time at 7:00 A.M.

    A special price will be given to the first individual who will register.

    I've updated the list of players and their individual levels because of injuries resulting for some to back out, etc.

    See you tomorrow!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tommymallorca; 11-28-2008 at 12:44 AM. Reason: checking

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Makati
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congratulations on your successful 3rd tourney.

    Can you post the results of the tournament.???

    Quote Originally Posted by tommymallorca View Post
    good day everyone!!

    Tomorrow is the schedule of our games and please do come on time at 7:00 A.M.

    A special price will be given to the first individual who will register.

    I've updated the list of players and their individual levels because of injuries resulting for some to back out, etc.

    See you tomorrow!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Finding badminton friends
    By zhong87 in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 0
    : 08-24-2009, 09:01 AM
  2. Finally! G2 Cup Tournament 2006 For All Members And Friends Of Ggbc!!!
    By GGManagement in forum Golden Gate Badminton Club ( GGBC )
    Replies: 1
    : 11-20-2006, 03:12 PM
  3. looking for badminton friends in KL
    By allen1979 in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 1
    : 09-11-2006, 09:03 PM
  4. want to know more badminton friends?
    By 高山 in forum General Forum
    Replies: 14
    : 03-06-2003, 10:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •