User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The implication is . . . beyond words!

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    you guys, taufik is just farting lah......why should we all be worked up over hot..errrr cold air...

"W"???...i think he has replied it just above your post...

*cooler & Hau-ge are like a couple, they can't seem to keep away from each other..either cooler misses Hau-ge or vis-a-vis or both miss each other..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you guys, taufik is just farting lah......why should we all be worked up over hot..errrr cold air...

*cooler & Hau-ge are like a couple, they can't seem to keep away from each other..either cooler misses Hau-ge or vis-a-vis or both miss each other..
    he seem to have gps coordinates locked on me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^True, true..^^

..in any family, esp. in this big baddy family forum, there bound to be a love-hate relationship.....or wait, is it a hate-love relationship??...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, hauge and cooler must meet in the middle... in Vancouver. They then go head to head on the court and beat the daylights out of each other. After that we can all go for sushi and beer. How does that sound?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this an LD fan club going on here or a Taufik bashing club?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    OK, hauge and cooler must meet in the middle... in Vancouver. They then go head to head on the court and beat the daylights out of each other. After that we can all go for sushi and beer. How does that sound?
    that sounds cool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Athelete1234 View Post
    Is this an LD fan club going on here or a Taufik bashing club?
    read the first post, and understand who's bashing who

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    TH is jealous. He thinks anytime LD lost it is acting. He is jealous that LD doesn't put an act on him so he can win some titles. LOL

This is his another slam on LD. Hmm, how many time LD slammed TH ?(except on the court). LD does his talking on the court. That's how a professional suppose to behave.
    Ooooo big news: cooler slams Taufik any chance he gets. Why? Jealousy? Hatred? Because he thinks it puts his own favourite player in a better light somehow? If Taufik is so bad for calling Lin Dan an actor (which he is on many occasions BUT I don't blame him, I blame LYB...) then why is it ok for you to call Taufik a number of things much worse?

"He thinks anytime LD lost it is acting." Sorry but ummmm... when did he say that exactly?

"LD does his talking on the court." Like acting? That's professional (in a sporting context of course)?

Could you please tell me... WHAT do you hope to accomplish through all this? Is it to give Taufik a terrible reputation? I can't think of what else it could possibly be. This is a hate thread, plain and simple.

Yes we can all see that.

...such sweet boy TH?
    None of us said Taufik is perfect.

Remember, the difference between LD and TH is, LD did not provoke TH
    Who's the hypocrite eh? Now it's "such sweet boy LD I guess"... And how could you possibly know that anyway? Do you know either of them personally?

I know too that TH no longer attract the attention he once had
    HAHA... Wow you can talk huh? He certainly gets a LOT of attention from YOU . And more seriously... Taufik still gets PLENTY of attention, where did you get the idea he doesn't? Just go and watch the medal ceremony of the French Open "TAUFIK, TAUFIK, TAUFIK...". Stop making up your own "facts" please.
    Last edited by phaarix; 12-20-2008 at 12:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phaarix View Post
    Ooooo big news: cooler slams Taufik on any chance he gets. Why? Jealousy? Hatred? Because he thinks it puts his own favourite player in a better light somehow? If Taufik is so bad for calling Lin Dan an actor (which he is on many occasions BUT I don't blame him, I blame LYB...) then why is it ok for you to call Taufik a number of things much worse?

"He thinks anytime LD lost it is acting." Sorry but ummmm... when did he say that exactly?

"LD does his talking on the court." Like acting? That's professional (in a sporting context of course)?

Coud you please tell me... WHAT do you hope to accomplish through all this? Is it to give Taufik a terrible reputation? I can't think of what else it could possibly be. This is a hate thread, plain and simple.
    TH make his own news, and disgrace himself. I didn't make up or put words in his mouth. By saying i hate TH because of jealously, that is what i call making thing up. Jealous of TH??? What on base or ground? any hint?? personally i don't know how i would be jealous of TH. Please, give me a break. TH's reputation is in his own class, how could a small tme cooler improve or degrade his reputation? Instead of making up allegation about me on TH, why don't you start by listing the things i've said about TH that is false or fabrication?

I say TH is jealous of LD because in his jealously mind, he still thinks he's the best MS player in the world ever. However, the reality doesn't fit his mindset and his chance of beating LD is sinking by the minute. Have I said anything out of norm yet? He now has to resort to mud slinging through the media to get attention.
    Last edited by cooler; 12-20-2008 at 01:08 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phaarix View Post
    Yes we can all see that.
    Erhmmm, my reply was for Athelete1234.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..in any family, esp. in this big baddy family forum, there bound to be a love-hate relationship.....or wait, is it a hate-love relationship??...
    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    we just have different opinions U 2 are dramatizing the whole interludes. U 2 should apply for Don King's job when he retire

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we just have different opinions U 2 are dramatizing the whole interludes. U 2 should apply for Don King's job when he retire
    HEY! I'm just trying to promote peace. I'm proposing, like a Camp David where 2 parties can meet, hash things out, then go have sushi and beer. A war monger I am not

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no lat...i mean the canada trio...cooler...bananakid...and w................

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^"w" who???..^^

..from Canada??the Canada trio??..Wong8Egg??....him??..naaah...

madbad : i think cooler is still upset over Taufik's apparent balk at snubbing the Toronto folks & not coming to Toronto to do his exhibition. right, cooler??..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Lin Dan has win in so many tournment that his overall prize money would be a huge number, these probably give him a sense of superior and allows him to purchase on luxuries.

As far as I know, he is friends with pop star like Leo Koo in Hong Kong and he is also regularly presented in clubbing in China. He dressed like celebrities, once he was snapped with D&G dressing from shirt to shoes.

Though he may be a bad actor, he is really well known in mainland China.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well lemme rephrase a bit...as members of BC here, are we bashing TH, or being LD fanboys??

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..from Canada??the Canada trio??..Wong8Egg??....him??..naaah...

madbad : i think cooler is still upset over Taufik's apparent balk at snubbing the Toronto folks & not coming to Toronto to do his exhibition. right, cooler??..
    oh...why not him???...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast