User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Nice gig, hehe. I wouldn't mind swapping places.... only doing the latter, as you have suggested, with the cuties.
    a dedicated correspondence investigator has to take the good with the not so good. So, are u willing to bunk with some of the tomboys as well to get the juicy rumors and inside info

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    a dedicated correspondence investigator has to take the good with the not so good. So, are u willing to bunk with some of the tomboys as well to get the juicy rumors and inside info
    Ahem! I believe CUTIES precludes tomboys. Oooohhh noooo, I ain't going anywhere near those types. I'm strictly a cutie correspondent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ah well....

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy View Post
    I was quoteing TH and LD, suddenly I see my own name being called out, and ppl talking about my "@$$"... Well, my name is LB, not LYB... So, hopefully they did not find the wrong target.
    ......(so funny)..
    Gotta be in Vancouver - neutral venue. Plus neutral adjudicators. ctjcad can do the "Let's get ready to rumble" schitck
    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    forget calgary, we r ashame to say we don't have real badminton courts in calgary (except for the 2 private clubs). Also, calgary is a plastic shuttle country, if Hauge want to play plastic, he is handicapped by cooler from the start:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD View Post
    Okay, when is the tournament in Calgary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonvan View Post
    Oh, you will be in vancouver? I wouldn't mind meeting you... Over food and not badminton though haha....
    ..you guys are tickling my funny bones.....
    Speaking of Vancouver, you guys will host the Winter Olympics next yr, right??...Perfect timing for a get-together...
    madbad, i'll come and be the paparazzi photographer...
    Btw, cooler, got a guessing game for you in one of the threads in the OCBC sub-forum. Need ya to name the players, if you know them...i heard they're Calgary-based players..
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_fanatic View Post
    Such news like this just be treated as in this ear and out the other. There's really no need to have heated discussion about it.
    ..after staying in Asia, i think Hau-ge misses L.A. and the North American folks...
    Last edited by ctjcad; 12-22-2008 at 04:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't just equate this thing to simple numbers. It's also about the quality of the meeting and the relationship he has with players. Compared to you and I, he probably has much more trustworthy news than we'll ever dig up.

Anyway, I had digressed enough. Back to the topic, I say.

The number is just an example to show my point.

Unless he's CHN team staff member, who stays, communicates and talks with the other coaches and players on a daily basis, all his information can only be considered as "little pieces" when you count the big picture.

Let me put this way, say you work in a small company of 25 ppl. Your guys talk, work, eat or even "fight" every day here and there for years. Even like that, can you claim that you know every single one inside out? Can you identify everyone's personality to a very accurate basis? I really doubt it. Maybe for a few very closed ones, the rest, well, just lil pieces of information here and there.

So, if staying with a group on daily basis for years, do not have such ability, I really wonder what "HauGe" can do with he's much more limited interaction with CHN team, even though, his meeting time can be more quality than most of us.

Let me put my example to a simple one. Interacting with the professionals, is like discussing college calculus. Yeah, I am at elementry school grade 1, while "HauGe" might at grade 5. Compare to me, he's much better. However, compare to the real picture, we are all "too little to know anything".
    Last edited by LazyBuddy; 12-23-2008 at 07:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's never ending sotry...

Keep fighting, Taufik..
    Get All england title next year..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6