User Tag List

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 1080
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jon_91 View Post
    i support ur statement...ei u count out kkk/tbh....
    thanks and relax...jon_91...haha...i will bet with pemuda if koo/tan won mo 09...
    and...please...dont have a fight with pemuda...

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sorry...double posted...

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jon_91 View Post
    y u always so discourage n negative thinking to the players...especially kkk/tbh n lcw... are u a mlaysian?...if so ...PLEASE DUN BE A MALAYSIAN OK...so frustrating...we must give them some hope...they ARE on their winning track...especially KKK/TBH...OK
    I am speaking facts.
    Ok take a deep breath and ask yourself how did our shuttlers performed in the big tournaments this year? When I say big tournaments, I mean the Olympics, AE & the Super Series. The Johor Open or the National GP dont count, for your info.
    As for KKK/TBH what have they achieved this year??? During the run-up to the AE, they talked the talk; 'We are ready to plunder in Europe' (remember?). Well, what happened to them in the AE??? 1st round or something, right?? During the Olympics, remember the 'Glory' thingy???
    Please look at LCW entire track record, he has never won anything major.
    Facts are facts, dude.

    Your response, sadly is so typical of the Malaysia Bole spirit. When you find the facts difficult to accept, your rant about my nationality. No wonder we consider making the world biggest omellete as something Malaysia should be proud of.

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    The Johor Open or the National GP dont count, for your info.

    now...pemuda...i am a bit angry now......this show u never read or view my thread...koo/tan lost in johor open final and national gp semis...sure wont take in account...

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    thanks for ur comment pemuda...have a bet with me for lcw......want???..

    LET ME COUNT...lcw can win malaysia open...singapore open and ina open tat lin dan wont go...
    Side bet on LCW?? Done!

    I say the lad wont win more than two SS titles in 2009.

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    now...pemuda...i am a bit angry now......this show u never read or view my thread...koo/tan lost in johor open final and national gp semis...sure wont take in account...
    Sorry I very seldom follow badminton these days. You mean KKK/TBH did not win the Johor Open & the NGP!!!?? Is Rexy still around???

    Maybe we should send KKK/TBH to the Kuala Kangsar Open or Batu Road Open next year.

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Planet of Lords
    Posts
    7,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pemuda, Don't forget there will be a World Championship in INDIA next year.
    That's for sure the big one in 2009 & lets see whether this so-called "comeback trail" will be materialised or not

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Sorry I very seldom follow badminton these days. You mean KKK/TBH did not win the Johor Open & the NGP!!!?? Is Rexy still around???

    Maybe we should send KKK/TBH to the Kuala Kangsar Open or Batu Road Open next year.

    oh...why u didnt follow badminton much???...well...relax...u know what...current mas top md...wr 4...fuzzy...dont even qualify for national grand prix final...u want to send fuzzy play with me in suara muda club in kelantan???

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    Pemuda, Don't forget there will be a World Championship in INDIA next year.
    That's for sure the big one in 2009 & lets see whether this so-called "comeback trail" will be materialised or not
    Oh yes!!! I kinda lost track on badminton.

    Yes, the WC. I say LCW & KKK/TBH wont win the WC.

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    <sigh> you still dont get what I mean or pretend not to know (as a mod, you should know). You're not Msian, you're not the one who'll be ridiculed as "these stupid fans" or along those lines. Now there's an additional thread that will do so. We are the ones will kena, not you

    2) Those of us who post articles will have more headache as there's multiple threads & overlapping. If post in one thread, off topic, post in the other also off topic. There's no general thread to post, end up, someone will open 3rd thread, more headache, or the articles not posted.
    Ohhh here comes to sad ballads. What kind of violin do you use?? Ivan Dunov model 140? Andreas Eastman model 200?

    But seriously, there is actually no headache or etc as claimed by you. This is just a forum where people discuss/debate/agree/disagree/argue.
    Last edited by Pemuda; 12-21-2008 at 09:25 PM.

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here we go again

  12. #46
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    welcome back, pemuda!
    glad that ur hand are begin back to itchy and starting to debate and stating the 'facts' here!

  13. #47
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    imo, there is no need to create so many threads about koo/tan as stated by eaglehelang
    why is there just koo/tan will got so many threads? etc: downhill, kkk, tbh and now comeback trail?
    what should it be?
    oldhand, i guess what are you suppose to do right now..

  14. #48
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    11,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    thanks for ur comment pemuda...have a bet with me for lcw......want???..

    LET ME COUNT...lcw can win malaysia open...singapore open and ina open tat lin dan wont go...
    I will bet with you on LD!

  15. #49
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    I am speaking facts.
    Ok take a deep breath and ask yourself how did our shuttlers performed in the big tournaments this year? When I say big tournaments, I mean the Olympics, AE & the Super Series. The Johor Open or the National GP dont count, for your info.
    As for KKK/TBH what have they achieved this year??? During the run-up to the AE, they talked the talk; 'We are ready to plunder in Europe' (remember?). Well, what happened to them in the AE??? 1st round or something, right?? During the Olympics, remember the 'Glory' thingy???
    Please look at LCW entire track record, he has never won anything major.
    Facts are facts, dude.

    Your response, sadly is so typical of the Malaysia Bole spirit. When you find the facts difficult to accept, your rant about my nationality. No wonder we consider making the world biggest omellete as something Malaysia should be proud of.

    Pemuda is right that our shuttlers do not perfrom in big stage but I hope they can strengthen their mental abilities.

    As for KKK/TBH, they have achieve so much as a young pair and they are only 22/20 years old so there are still lot to learn in terms of mental strength.

    LYD will have his weak period too... lets see

  16. #50
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    I am speaking facts.
    Ok take a deep breath and ask yourself how did our shuttlers performed in the big tournaments this year? When I say big tournaments, I mean the Olympics, AE & the Super Series. The Johor Open or the National GP dont count, for your info.
    As for KKK/TBH what have they achieved this year??? During the run-up to the AE, they talked the talk; 'We are ready to plunder in Europe' (remember?). Well, what happened to them in the AE??? 1st round or something, right?? During the Olympics, remember the 'Glory' thingy???
    Please look at LCW entire track record, he has never won anything major.
    Facts are facts, dude.

    Your response, sadly is so typical of the Malaysia Bole spirit. When you find the facts difficult to accept, your rant about my nationality. No wonder we consider making the world biggest omellete as something Malaysia should be proud of.

    Dear Pemuda,
    I know your point. But to be honest, if you watch yesterday final, or even OG final between LCW and LD, we not only see our local youngester fighting with guts and determinations for national pride, but it helps to unify all races of Malaysia, be it Melayu, Cina, India and others. All races go all out to support them without thinking of our race difference.
    If you compared them with our so called politicians that love to raise racial sentiments, i think all our badminton players deserve our salute and praise...
    and not word of bashing or discouragement. Malaysia Boleh spirits does not shows that we are invicible, but it did unify us to be proud of our achievement.

  17. #51
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    I will bet with you on LD!
    ok...u bet tat lin dan will win all the tournament he participate...ok???as he is THE GOD OF BADMINTON...i bet he will lose atleast 1 tourney...fair??uncle?

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mia Audina Comeback?
    By Dokkie in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 46
    : 06-18-2010, 08:53 PM
  2. Amateur Comeback
    By demon85 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 0
    : 08-25-2008, 09:01 AM
  3. www.badmintontorrents.com - 'The comeback'
    By Upquark in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 4
    : 02-13-2006, 01:12 AM
  4. Sickest Comeback Ever!!!
    By fishmilk in forum All England 2006
    Replies: 5
    : 01-22-2006, 03:54 AM
  5. All England the comeback!!
    By JR in forum Jonas Rasmussen Forum
    Replies: 4
    : 03-17-2005, 05:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •