Advantages of MusclePower100

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by samurai051, Dec 21, 2008.

1. samurai051

samurai051 New Member

N/A
    I just want to ask what are the advantages of Yonex MusclePower 100 in terms of offense and defense? thanks in advance :)

2. jwu42

jwu42 Regular Member

Histotech
    do a search via the search bar (third from the right) and you'll find plenty of info on this.

3. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    Yeah, the search bar is a very powerful tool for answering questions without making a thread.

As for advantages, you haven't said what racket to compare it to. IMO, the MP100 is a reasonably stiff, slightly head heavy and not massively durable racket. It's pretty expensive and you could probably find something better for less. What is your playing style? A budget would be helpful too.

4. samurai051

samurai051 New Member

N/A
    I tried to use the search bar, but i didn't get the infos that i needed. I don't know which racket i should compare it, but as for my playing style, my team mates told me that i have a strong defense, although imo i'm an aggressive offensive player. I can make good clear/lob shots low hand or upper hand stroke but when doing it continously i feel like loosing power,control and i feel so tired.

I tried an RSL millenium 4 and an Armortec (don't know what series of armortec) and i quiet feel much more power has been released but i don't feel tired easily.

I have read few threads and i see Armortec700 and Armortec900 series as the favorite rackets.

5. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    OK, if your team mates say you have strong defence and you like to attack, you're probably an all-rounder; perhaps a slightly more defensive all rounder.

The AT700 is great for attacking players. The AT900 power is another great attacking racket but not as all out attacking as the AT700. The AT900 technique is a good all round racket. You'll find it attacks well but is easy to defend with as well. The Arcsaber 10 is another all round racket.

For you, I would recommend the Arc10 or AT900T.