User Tag List

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, any of you know what has happened to Goh Soon Huat that he wasnt featured in AJC? He won 2009 Johor Open Division 2 but didnt participate in 100 plus juniors. I thought Goh was supposed to be the 3rd BJSS BS after Iskandar & Syawal, unless there were limitations in no of players.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has he(Goh Soon Huat) got any relationships with Kenny Goh, Goh Wei Shem, Goh Jian Hao, Goh Liu Ying, Goh Giap Chin, Goh Eng Kiat??
    hmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

continue my conclusion
    for ws
    tee jing yi
    well,she is a real fighter and she play a crucial match in mixed team final to help malaysia to win ajc team event 09.
    anyway,although she is a more agresive player,but some rally will end up as a unforce error by her.she cant sustain the rally if the opponent have better variety and defence than she had.hopefully coach can work on her court coverage and defence,if not,she wont go far in wjc.

florah ng
    again,one of those that play better in training than in competition.she can even outmoved the all rounder(zulfadli) but she struggle on court. i didnt see the hunger and urgentcy in her play. she need to rethink her attitude and mindset. if she can overcome it,she can be a good back up for tee jing yi in team event.

ng sin zou
    hmm,after so many year,she still didnt have much skill in her pocket.
    and i think her sister,sin er would be better than her.she need to buck up,if not,its is hard for her to get into back up squad next year.she need to fight for her place in wjc.

ng sin er
    eventhough she is better than her sister,but still,she need many hard work and effort to be a better player that can earn my impress.i dont think she will have the slot for wjc.

they need to change their approach if not,they wont go far.

sonia
    a good lesson for her to learn in ajc.she still have 3 wjc to go.well,i do think she is better than both sin er and sin zou.she is at the same level as florah ng,but she can perform better on court. a mature girl with passion. should be the spear head for mas ws next 2 years along with yang li lian.

yang li lian
    i think she is a clone to wmc
    they look 99% alike aspecialy when yll wear spect
    anyway,she is another great prospect of mas ws.she is more a all rounder type. and i really waiting for her big breakthrough.

i think tee jing yi,florah ng,sonia and yang li lian should get their slot in wjc.
    barring any injury and stupid thinking of coach(unlikely will have,bjss coach is better than bam in term of select people)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    has he(Goh Soon Huat) got any relationships with Kenny Goh, Goh Wei Shem, Goh Jian Hao, Goh Liu Ying, Goh Giap Chin, Goh Eng Kiat??
    hmm...
    a same kind of question like:did george@chongwei got any relation with lww chong wei?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Btw, any of you know what has happened to Goh Soon Huat that he wasnt featured in AJC? He won 2009 Johor Open Division 2 but didnt participate in 100 plus juniors. I thought Goh was supposed to be the 3rd BJSS BS after Iskandar & Syawal, unless there were limitations in no of players.
    but after ramdam and zulfadli been invitated to train with bjss,i think both of them have outclasses goh and become the 3rd and 4th ms in bjss,no?
    i think this is the reason.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

md
    i dont think i need to talk about their performance,weakness and strenght
    as i pretty sure there will be a regroup and changing patner between the 4 top pair under 19.

if i am coach,i will send goh,pang,tan and chooi(acroding to current performance)
    but it is up to ykh to choose and yet,player can have big improvement in this 3 month to earn coach acknowledge

for wd
    i pretty confident that ykh will choose ng/lai and ong/shevon
    ng/lai found their chemistry suprisely and i think they can go far in future,not only in junior,and also senior.anyway,there is still a little gap between lai and ng.hope that ng can match ng hui ern before wjc.ng hui ern even had chance to play in thailand open,thats show the coach have same thinking as i did
    i think ong can training fully in august,and she have the duty to bring shevon up,shevon need to train really hard to reach the standard of ong,not to say ng.anyway,there is still 15 monthes until 2010 wjc,she still have time.

xd
    i advise that the male player that play in xd concentrate in xd,ow/lai should be a good pairing,and thats why i didnt select ow for md at the 1st place.
    ow/lai still have 2 wjc to go,they will have a fair chance to win next year wjc xd if they can keep their patnership and really work hard for it.
    the 2nd pair should be tan/ng,i think they can live up my expectation and also the coach one. i saw bright future for tan wee tat,and hope he can walk through the correct path.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

correction. WJC and AJC is in March/April 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gemini12 View Post
    correction. WJC and AJC is in March/April 2010
    what mean? been earlier?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

limsy, why do u think that 60% of the players in AJC this year is 16/17 years old.

AJC and WJC will be held earlier for accumulation of ranking points for next year Youth Olympic 2010 in Spore which was the 1st of its kind.

Venue for AJC not fixed yet but WJC actually was given to Mexico but i think this country may not host.

That's why u see alot of young player from China,Japan,Korea and even India and Thailand. Its to expose these players for the biggies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

limsy, why do u think that 60% of the players in AJC this year is 16/17 years old.

AJC and WJC will be held earlier for accumulation of ranking points for next year Youth Olympic 2010 in Spore which was the 1st of its kind.

Venue for AJC not fixed yet but WJC actually was given to Mexico but i think this country may not host.

That's why u see alot of young player from China,Japan,Korea and even India and Thailand. Its to expose these players for the biggies.
    oh i see
    thanks for the infomation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Favourable draw for Malaysia in world junior meet

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    iskandar,ramdam,syawal, zulfadli,
    and i believe this will be the 4 that will send to wjc,they have greater chance and ability,hope coach can polish up their weakness and skill.
    the speed also a problem.
    i think tee jing yi,florah ng,sonia and yang li lian should get their slot in wjc.
    barring any injury and stupid thinking of coach(unlikely will have,bjss coach is better than bam in term of select people)
    http://www.bam.org.my/index.php?opti...=1382&Itemid=1

just like what i think
    anyway the md player is abit surprise.
    i wont be able to attend wjc

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.bam.org.my/index.php?opti...=1382&Itemid=1

just like what i think
    anyway the md player is abit surprise.
    i wont be able to attend wjc
    why. ? U will miss the best action.

What do u think of Malaysian chances? Will they be able to perform up to the mark and bring back the title as a host.

Normally we find it hard to perform in WJ than ASJ. Maybe other countries are better prepared.

I feel that Malaysia will have an uphill task against Japan.

Iskandar may not win against the top Japanese boy and the boys doubles for Japan is also good. Tee JingYi may find the Japaneses girl tough.

This is the match to watch. The much improved Japanese against the determined Malaysian.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good job so far by Chong Wei Feng in making it to the Finals of Vietnam Open GP. Might take the title but needs to beat DLCW beater

A good humble & disciplined player that his juniors can use as a rolemodel

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CWF isnt junior anymore but can use as role model.

Congrats to Sonia for winning the GS title in Tangkas Junior IC, good preparation for WJC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    CWF isnt junior anymore but can use as role model.

Congrats to Sonia for winning the GS title in Tangkas Junior IC, good preparation for WJC.
    Really? Sonia is going to play in WJC,..together with TJY....good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all the best to Chong W F ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes... by the tway the Taiwan gal who is playing in Vietnam Open final 2moro is only 15/16 years old.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes... by the tway the Taiwan gal who is playing in Vietnam Open final 2moro is only 15/16 years old.
    yes
    runner up in ajc==
    lydia won it in 2007
    ratchanok won it in 2008
    hope she can in 2009
    meanwhile
    i will reply ur question when i got time^^

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast