User Tag List

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amin Khalili View Post
    Time will tell ....
    BTW so fast you reached 200 post!!!I remember like few days ago you celebrate 10k post ...
    10,000 + over postings, thats a Malaysia Boleh record!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Averages 17 posts per day...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello limsy ...

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Ohhh limsy ..... yoooo hoooo limsy ...

seriously dude, why dont you join me for football on Saturday evening or be my wing man and go clubbing with me on Friday ... there are lots of babes to hunt along Heritage Row than spend your entire productive life here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seriously dude, why dont you join me for football on Saturday evening or be my wing man and go clubbing with me on Friday ... there are lots of babes to hunt along Heritage Row than spend your entire productive life here.
    Naaaa .... He arent ict nerd la , he have a life , he need to study , in university , and he have many friends . It is just he get many posts because he is badminton nerd ... Better dont change topic from this "Malaysia Boleh record" then it will be locked

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One look at the football field from one end to the other, man! that's a lot of acreage to run, darn that's is tough la! Now, clubbing may be a far better option, just enough muscle power to lift a glass or 2 of ice cold draft and throw in some chicken wings, cooked malaysian style of course

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ok back to serious stuff ...

On my lunch break now ...

We consider ourselves as a top badminton nation ... or we would like to think that we are a top badminton nation.

But ever wonder why the last time we won the Thomas Cup was back in 92?

Why till today we find that 1st Olympic gold and WC title elusive despite all the usual sabre rattling and chest thumping?

How come our shuttlers are not regular winners of the AE?

Put aside our current batch of seniors. It is the future we need to look at if we want to bring home the TC, Olympic gold, WC or AE titles on a regular and consistent basis.

The million $ question is are we selecting/training/investing the right junior shuttlers? Did we cast our net far and wide throughout every nook and corner of the country to select the best? Was the selection process objective?

I have nothing against Misbun' son, but I must say the boy is very ordinary thus I cant help but to question the selection or talent identification process.

Even though we bag the boys doubles title, the WJC exposed our shortcomings. The recently concluded WJC showed that our girls are of very poor quality. I will say it again, many will fade away and those who progressed to the senior level will be lambs for slaughter. As for the boys, again nothing really outstanding. I see a bunch of 'Protons'. We dont really have a star in the making.

Why is it that we keep on producing average shuttlers? We cant expect a Proton to compete against the BMWs or Mercedes out there.

For now, I must say the future is looking gloomy for Malaysian badminton. We just dont have the substance. We can either remain proud and not accept our shortcomings or we re-examine our policies/methods and make the change. And to change, we may need to look over our competitors' shoulders to see what is it that they are doing right.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One look at the football field from one end to the other, man! that's a lot of acreage to run, darn that's is tough la! Now, clubbing may be a far better option, just enough muscle power to lift a glass or 2 of ice cold draft and throw in some chicken wings, cooked malaysian style of course
    hmm,maybe u enjoy ur life moer to be banned?
    and uncle otb want to help him?

Quote Originally Posted by Amin Khalili View Post
    Naaaa .... He arent ict nerd la , he have a life , he need to study , in university , and he have many friends . It is just he get many posts because he is badminton nerd ... Better dont change topic from this "Malaysia Boleh record" then it will be locked
    just relax,amin
    let those be in their own world

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yao Han, Hong Kheng reunite to defend title

http://www.bam.org.my/index.php?opti...=1444&Itemid=1

i tot yhk already 18?
    hahagood also

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On my lunch break now ...

We consider ourselves as a top badminton nation ... or we would like to think that we are a top badminton nation.

But ever wonder why the last time we won the Thomas Cup was back in 92?

Why till today we find that 1st Olympic gold and WC title elusive despite all the usual sabre rattling and chest thumping?

How come our shuttlers are not regular winners of the AE?

Put aside our current batch of seniors. It is the future we need to look at if we want to bring home the TC, Olympic gold, WC or AE titles on a regular and consistent basis.

The million $ question is are we selecting/training/investing the right junior shuttlers? Did we cast our net far and wide throughout every nook and corner of the country to select the best? Was the selection process objective?

I have nothing against Misbun' son, but I must say the boy is very ordinary thus I cant help but to question the selection or talent identification process.

Even though we bag the boys doubles title, the WJC exposed our shortcomings. The recently concluded WJC showed that our girls are of very poor quality. I will say it again, many will fade away and those who progressed to the senior level will be lambs for slaughter. As for the boys, again nothing really outstanding. I see a bunch of 'Protons'. We dont really have a star in the making.

Why is it that we keep on producing average shuttlers? We cant expect a Proton to compete against the BMWs or Mercedes out there.

For now, I must say the future is looking gloomy for Malaysian badminton. We just dont have the substance. We can either remain proud and not accept our shortcomings or we re-examine our policies/methods and make the change. And to change, we may need to look over our competitors' shoulders to see what is it that they are doing right.

ha..ha...probably u r right now.

I hope u have the guts to apologise 2 when proven wrong... ok

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gemini12 View Post
    ha..ha...probably u r right now.

I hope u have the guts to apologise 2 when proven wrong... ok
    Ok who do you think amongst our current boys n girls has the best chance to bag a SS title (outside Malaysia) in the future?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

TWO (2) Reason for his selection.

1. You are who you know. Connection... Connection... Connection...

2. Genes, Sidek family consider to have good badminton genes! just like horse breeding.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post

2. Genes, Sidek family consider to have good badminton genes! just like horse breeding.

then those that lost to him in the selection should retired then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up We finally found a solution!

If thats the case, BAM & NSC (if need be get HH & KBH to help) should rush to the homes of Tan Aik Huang, Eddy Choong, Tan Yee Khan, Ng Boon Bee etc and very quickly extract sperm samples from these former greats!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post

then those that lost to him in the selection should retired then
    I think Datuklee should retire and concerntrate on mating so in 20-30years time we can have 10-20 datuklee...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Datuklee should retire and concerntrate on mating so in 20-30years time we can have 10-20 datuklee...
    It would be nice to have 10-20 shuttlers with major titles than 10-20 village champs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u mean s stud?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

It would be nice to have 10-20 shuttlers with major titles than 10-20 village champs
    Datuklee + datuknicol we will have a few world champion for sure

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast