User Tag List

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 20 years or thereabouts from today ...

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Genes, Sidek family consider to have good badminton genes! just like horse breeding.
    After years of research & studies, Malaysia finally found the winning formula and solution to unlock & resolve decades of heartache, heartburn and diarrhoea of Bolehians in their quest to see a Malaysian shuttler finally winning the Olympic gold and WC. This phenomenal success is mainly due to the close corroboration between BAM, NSC, the National Sperm Institute and 1Malaysia Unity & Family Planning Institute headed by one Dr. Sibugi.

After numerous attempts at cross and in-breeding involving several local badminton champions, famous personalities and a couple of chimpanzees from the local Zoo, Dr. Sibugi finally found the complete shuttler.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Datuklee + datuknicol we will have a few world champion for sure
    And which professional sport industry are you referring to?
    Squasy + Badminton = ..?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, let's stay on topic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Guys, let's stay on topic.
    erm
    george
    pemuda urge to find the solution of the liverpool heartbroken ect
    anyway,hopefully mod will delete those unrelated post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by gemini12 View Post
    ha..ha...probably u r right now.

I hope u have the guts to apologise 2 when proven wrong... ok
    agree...hope what Pemuda think is wrong..i feel sad for his words,even Malaysian people like him don't have confidence on MAS players ,looking down on them.This is too different with INA fans.I always read comments from badminton fans at fb and also some INA forum ,they are very supportive .Even if the players lost,they keep cheering and motivating their players.Even VIta MArissa ,once she lost ,she will online and read those comments to motivate herself.It's fine because the comments are positive and Vita like her fans .Same goes to another INA players,no wonder they can wake up after the loss.I also be motivated when read those comments .I just can't imagine if MAS palyers like LCW,KKK n TBH go online and read those comments from Malaysian itself,how sad they are.It seems that they are not being appreciated for their hardwork .So,i must conclude here as MAlaysian we should continue supporting,cheering and motivating our players not just condemning like they don't have potential,better retired n bla..bla..Try to put ourself in that condition...IF Malaysian dun support the MAS players,who else to support MAS players.Another countries?It shameful the outsiders read those comments from MAlaysian itself condemning their own players like they are too good la..feel like to vomit..sorry this is what me and anotherr MAS fans think and had discussed among us .
    Last edited by isaura; 11-06-2009 at 12:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hye isaura. Glad you have the courage to put forward what your heart says (akhem), because i don't. Truths are painful, sometimes. But that's what they are. And yes, one can always stand by their own judgement.

I am devoted (very .. ) Malaysia fan. I can't expect people to behave like me, right?
    Now, tell me you are seriously hoping Pemuda to change his mind??? *wink
    Regardless what they say, i won't give up on our players, if they haven't give up on themselves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by isaura View Post
    agree...hope what Pemuda think is wrong..i feel sad for his words,even Malaysian people like him don't have confidence on MAS players ,looking down on them.This is too different with INA fans.I always read comments from badminton fans at fb and also some INA forum ,they are very supportive .Even if the players lost,they keep cheering and motivating their players.Even VIta MArissa ,once she lost ,she will online and read those comments to motivate herself.It's fine because the comments are positive and Vita like her fans .Same goes to another INA players,no wonder they can wake up after the loss.I also be motivated when read those comments .I just can't imagine if MAS palyers like LCW,KKK n TBH go online and read those comments from Malaysian itself,how sad they are.It seems that they are not being appreciated for their hardwork .So,i must conclude here as MAlaysian we should continue supporting,cheering and motivating our players not just condemning like they don't have potential,better retired n bla..bla..Try to put ourself in that condition...IF Malaysian dun support the MAS players,who else to support MAS players.Another countries?It shameful the outsiders read those comments from MAlaysian itself condemning their own players like they are too good la..feel like to vomit..sorry this is what me and anotherr MAS fans think and had discussed among us .
    I agree with you that we, Malaysians must support our own country sportsmen/women. BUT you need to know that support must not be blind.

I support Malaysia because I love my country, yes. Hell, I have even represented Malaysia in football at the U20 level. It was not easy, let me tell you then to balance books and training & playing football then.

You need to understand that while I support my country, I will also be honest with my opinions as well. If our shuttlers are poor and average, I will say they are poor and average. Sorry, I am not going to say the normal 'they are still young', 'they will try again' etc

Lets put aside all the Boleh charade and look at our boys and girls who just participated in the WJC recently. Look at our girls first, can you honestly tell me (remember ... please put aside all the Malaysia Boleh charade) whether any of our girls are world class shuttlers in the making?

Now what about our boys? Do you really see any potential star in the making? And when I say star in the making, I mean a potential champion, not our usual kampung champs. Look at Misbun's son. for example. Isnt the lad ordinary? Why is an ordinary shuttler representing us? What so special about Iskandar? He has no outstanding skills, short on stamina and was given the run around by the chinese boy in the final. As for our boys doubles champs, do you see anything special?

Bolehians need to understand when I criticise, it doesnt mean I dont support my country. I am sorry, it is not or never me to support for the sake of supporting. I will call a spade, a spade.

And please, dont compare us to the Indonesians. The Indonesians have a few Olympic gold medals, WCs and AEs in the cabinet. What do we have other than gold rings, earrings, bracelets?

As for LCW, KKK and TBH going online and be de-motivated, as national athletes if they cant accept critics, then they may as well be buddhist monks. You need to know, life is never fair. And as national athletes, they enjoy certain perks but at the same time are subject to public opinion. Plus, if our shuttlers are so easily de-motivated over some postings on the internet, it just tells me that they are a bunch who need to be constantly molly cuddled. How are we going to challenge for top honours when our shuttlers are weak mentally?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    I agree with you that we, Malaysians must support our own country sportsmen/women. BUT you need to know that support must not be blind.

I support Malaysia because I love my country, yes. Hell, I have even represented Malaysia in football at the U20 level. It was not easy, let me tell you then to balance books and training & playing football then.

You need to understand that while I support my country, I will also be honest with my opinions as well. If our shuttlers are poor and average, I will say they are poor and average. Sorry, I am not going to say the normal 'they are still young', 'they will try again' etc

Lets put aside all the Boleh charade and look at our boys and girls who just participated in the WJC recently. Look at our girls first, can you honestly tell me (remember ... please put aside all the Malaysia Boleh charade) whether any of our girls are world class shuttlers in the making?

Now what about our boys? Do you really see any potential star in the making? And when I say star in the making, I mean a potential champion, not our usual kampung champs. Look at Misbun's son. for example. Isnt the lad ordinary? Why is an ordinary shuttler representing us? What so special about Iskandar? He has no outstanding skills, short on stamina and was given the run around by the chinese boy in the final. As for our boys doubles champs, do you see anything special?

Bolehians need to understand when I criticise, it doesnt mean I dont support my country. I am sorry, it is not or never me to support for the sake of supporting. I will call a spade, a spade.

And please, dont compare us to the Indonesians. The Indonesians have a few Olympic gold medals, WCs and AEs in the cabinet. What do we have other than gold rings, earrings, bracelets?

As for LCW, KKK and TBH going online and be de-motivated, as national athletes if they cant accept critics, then they may as well be buddhist monks. You need to know, life is never fair. And as national athletes, they enjoy certain perks but at the same time are subject to public opinion. Plus, if our shuttlers are so easily de-motivated over some postings on the internet, it just tells me that they are a bunch who need to be constantly molly cuddled. How are we going to challenge for top honours when our shuttlers are weak mentally?

Some of the issue i agreed with u. I was at the hall when the WJC was played and what i saw was not as bad as u have said.

Why put a damper on these juniors and for crying out loud, these batch may be considered average to you but the world standard are there too. They managed to go final and they fight tooth and nail for it. Of course considered that Korean are not there and the best girl in China and Korea are not there but we are there.

You should learn from the european where their std may be below the asian but they supported their european team well.Dont be too harsh on these juniors and whether they can make it to senior level or not depends alot on the coaching they going to receive at the National level.Its not that we dont have talent. Look at Lydia and Wang Yihan now...u will understand

As for our girls standard, i think Pemuda, u r going to be surprised.

As for Misbun son, u will understand much later why he was choosen and i assure u it is nothing to do with the fact that the father is anational coach or the Sidek gene.. I can assure u that we see now is a natural talent that needed to be nurtured.

Pemuda, give these youngster a chance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

maybe he wasnt given a chance in his younger days so he thinks others dont deserve a chance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post

Some of the issue i agreed with u. I was at the hall when the WJC was played and what i saw was not as bad as u have said.

Why put a damper on these juniors and for crying out loud, these batch may be considered average to you but the world standard are there too. They managed to go final and they fight tooth and nail for it. Of course considered that Korean are not there and the best girl in China and Korea are not there but we are there.

You should learn from the european where their std may be below the asian but they supported their european team well.Dont be too harsh on these juniors and whether they can make it to senior level or not depends alot on the coaching they going to receive at the National level.Its not that we dont have talent. Look at Lydia and Wang Yihan now...u will understand

As for Misbun son, u will understand much later why he was choosen and i assure u it is nothing to do with the fact that the father is anational coach or the Sidek gene.. I can assure u that we see now is a natural talent that needed to be nurtured.

now,there is three kind of opinion
    to me
    some might give out his/her opinion by just sitting infront of their laptop/desktop,watch a few live streaming tournament or just sit few hours infront astro 811/816
    even it might be him/herself most honest opinion
    but not mean that thats is the nearest to the TRUTH
    there are many kind of people and many kind of view
    the discusion will be just on and ongoing again because watching in the stadium and watching infront pc/tv is different thingy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As the newbie to this forum, and comment on this thread, i would say that Malaysian players need to be more discipline in order to c future OG/WC champion... Skill we have, but discipline makes the main difference from powerhouse China, INA, and Korean.

I was in the WJC 2009 too, even as part of the organizer. Frankly said, i did saw some MAS players are growing up, although there are quite some space to catch up with those champs. Surprisingly, even PHI and VIE players are actually catching up...

So, hopefully with the resources provided, MAS players can strive for success in the near future... Reminder, self-discipline is the key point to success...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keigo911 View Post
    As the newbie to this forum, and comment on this thread, i would say that Malaysian players need to be more discipline in order to c future OG/WC champion... Skill we have, but discipline makes the main difference from powerhouse China, INA, and Korean.

I was in the WJC 2009 too, even as part of the organizer. Frankly said, i did saw some MAS players are growing up, although there are quite some space to catch up with those champs. Surprisingly, even PHI and VIE players are actually catching up...

So, hopefully with the resources provided, MAS players can strive for success in the near future... Reminder, self-discipline is the key point to success...
    the discusion already been discus to death
    self discipline is NOT ENOUGH when u are in bam
    even u(i mean chong wei feng) beat chen jin(india open 1/16) before thomas cup(2008),u still wont get selected for the 4th slot of ms
    who said result speak?
    there are more evident,try to read back those arguement then u will know why we still didnt have wc/og

wait,newbie that register at 2005?
    then what i am?
    newbabybie?hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keigo911 View Post

since u r there,would u said that our girls and boys standard r poor?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    now,there is three kind of opinion
    Yes, and if we are democratic enough, all these three are accepted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just can't accept pemuda said our girls and juniors are just average .But the coach said they have bright future .This is from http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...94&&sec=sports
    "And for once, Malaysia had female players who were considered serious challengers by their rivals in both the singles and doubles events.

“Although Iskandar played poorly in the final (lost to China’s Tian Houwei), we must not forget the fighting spirit and determination he showed in his comeback wins in the quarter-final and semi-final matches.

“This boy has a bright future in the game,” said Kim Tho.

“Sonia (Cheah) and (Yang) Li Lian also deserve special mentions for their good shows against more experienced opponents in the girls’ singles. Both are still young and can return stronger for next year’s challenge.”

Aneway,everyone have their own opinion.But,i hope my view is sensible to the readers.K,peace

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aneway,everyone have their own opinion.But,i hope my view is sensible to the readers.K,peace
    The issue of the quality of the 2009 juniors batch and BAM,etc has already been discussed since after 2008 WJC, continued on in 2009 AJC and WJC threads, earlier pages of this thread, etc.
    People will think whatever they want anyway, not say it will change anything also .

And some of us have moved on to WJC 2010 and OG Youth Games.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Typical Boleh response

maybe he wasnt given a chance in his younger days so he thinks others dont deserve a chance!
    This is the mindset of a typical Bolehian. Instead of debating, he opt to resort to throwing petty personal insults.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast