User Tag List

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seriously, I think the topics have gone beyond what it should be.

I hope that those who are still in the Junior Teams bear in mind what have been said. Learn from the mistake of your senior and strive harder so that there will be more support and compliment than criticism for all your effort ( if u happened to read this forum).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keigo911 View Post
    I would say the mindset/discipline did makes the difference... Banning those item in this new era is abit over (for them to get relax and not too tensed), yet the control is important...
    Discipline got to be instilled from young, period.
    There is a time and place for our shuttlers to relax or unwind but certainly not when they are on duty sitting on the bench.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keigo911 View Post
    I just say something in the other way around, not to talk on behalf of BAM...
    This is becoz i have something in mind mind after discussion with a ex-MAS coach who came over M'sia recently in WJC...
    The main prob comes with the players and parents, not the body... although the body should have come out with a better solution...

y said so? the coach actually move away coz he felt not happy, no satisfaction while coaching MAS team...
    He cant implement the method to the players, coz the parents plays a role to complain whenever something happen to their children
    What i shall emphasize here is, the MAS players are actually being too pampered... until they forgot how important to strive for success...
    Thank you for sharing.
    I agree with you. We, Malaysians are actually weak mentally. We want the easy way out. We want to be spoon fed thus the subsidy mentality. And if we dont make it, we blame others. In our shuttlers' case, its BAM's fault.

No one likes to hear this but our shuttlers are pampered. And for me, in the WJC, just looking at some of our shuttlers sitting on the bench pretty much gave me a good indication on how far they can go in the sport.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Limsy who are reaching 15,000 posts already.......
    i think ur eyes have problem

Quote Originally Posted by gemini12 View Post
    I seriously feel that the PRESS should print some of these post which constitutes the public opinion , It is important for BAM to accept criticism to improve.

This is for the future of badminton. Hopefully all these will be taken up by the official of BAM and act upon it.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Yew Khong Heng
    As such, I am sorry I dont agree with your whether these girls make or break depends solely on BAM. To me thats a cop out.
    i know u had apologies
    but when u dont even know who is in the squad
    how u actually know the problem?

if bam didnt responsible for their make or break,who did?player?

Quote Originally Posted by gemini12 View Post
    I would like to say dont listen to one side of the story.

I believe the coach u spoke about left because of his wrong doing and it got nothing to do with the players, coaches and parents.

No parents are ever allowed to interfere with BAM programme or selection.

Hv u ever thought that good coaches never spoke abt their players,organisation or parents to the public. They even avoid parents let alone public.
    i agree with uncle
    IF PARENT CAN INTERFERE IN BAM PROGRAMME OR SELECTION,then,malaysia will already succeed
    because bam management never listen to others,just do what they like
    just like when li mao ask for get some junior to train,bam and rashid rejected
    and then no good 2nd and 3rd ms in thomas cup,people start to blame
    but didnt blame on the RIGHT party

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for sharing.
    I agree with you. We, Malaysians are actually weak mentally. We want the easy way out. We want to be spoon fed thus the subsidy mentality. And if we dont make it, we blame others. In our shuttlers' case, its BAM's fault.

No one likes to hear this but our shuttlers are pampered. And for me, in the WJC, just looking at some of our shuttlers sitting on the bench pretty much gave me a good indication on how far they can go in the sport.
    Pemuda = fortune teller.........

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surelah,....not easy to do that u know,....not every people can be like George and Limsy who are reaching their 20,000 and 15,000 posts already.......
    u wanna do also can actually is your eyes having some problem?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Not a fortune teller ...

Pemuda = fortune teller.........
    Ok, let me give you an example ....

You play badminton, right? Have you ever played with someone whom you have never played with before? During the warm up, by just stroking around you can more or least gauge his/her skill level, right?

Like for me, I play football and when I play with a new group, I can basically tell their level just by looking at how they kick the ball, their first touch, positioning etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    i know u had apologies
    but when u dont even know who is in the squad
    how u actually know the problem?
    My friend, it was a typo.
    As for the problem, there is only one problem. And the problem is our juniors at the WJC are all so so average bunch. This is my opinion. And you may have a totally different one than mine, thats fine. You are entitled to yours. If you feel our juniors are talented ... good. Care to share who do you think will make an impact?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if bam didnt responsible for their make or break,who did?player?
    Lets look at your statement closely.

Are you saying if you are unable to complete your studies and are unable to find a decent job in the future, are you holding your parents responsible for your failure?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

My friend, it was a typo.
    As for the problem, there is only one problem. And the problem is our juniors at the WJC are all so so average bunch. This is my opinion. And you may have a totally different one than mine, thats fine. You are entitled to yours. If you feel our juniors are talented ... good. Care to share who do you think will make an impact?
    thats ur opinion
    u think that they are all so so average bunch didnt meant that they are really only so so average bunch
    u think thats is a probelm doesnt mean that is really a problem
    thats only ur personal thought
    and u just made ur asumption base on a few hours of telly watching,and a few glipse onto ts
    my claim is they are the best that malaysia can have by now
    and no one in mas with the same age can beat this squad
    and those world beater or making impact is not in my claiming
    and those are ur 'worries'
    and u can keep on 'worries'
    try to take a drive to ajc next year if u want to know how to solve ur 'worries'
    sitting infront of pc or tv wont help u to find the solution

Lets look at your statement closely.

Are you saying if you are unable to complete your studies and are unable to find a decent job in the future, are you holding your parents responsible for your failure?
    i dont think is a good compare
    parent is more like goverment fund in badminton,bjss is like primary school+secondary school
    bam is uni/college
    and everyyear there are more than 50k who graduated from uni/college cant find a job
    blame who?
    the malaysia education system ofcourse
    they are just producing a bunch of student that memories+memories+memories
    those score 100% in chemistry might dont even know how to handle a bunsen burner,so is that a fault of student?
    they been told to do well in exam,so,more revision(memoriesing) and more home work/asignment(to made sure they remember the answer)
    they dont know who is the prime minister of malaysia,they dont know how much the petrol price are,they dont know global warming is ongoing
    this is the compare
    and dont drag it into another malaysia boleh reply,thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think ur eyes have problem

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    u wanna do also can actually is your eyes having some problem?
    There is nothing wrong with my eyes,.....just i can forsee, you are the two Bcer with great ability to reach that number of posts in very near future.........just like Pemuda can forsee the Malaysian Junior arent go anywhere far....in their future.......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hmm..

There is nothing wrong with my eyes,.....just i can forsee, you are the two Bcer with great ability to reach that number of posts in very near future.........
    ..next yr, if i do go to M'sia for the T&UC, i'm gonna take george@chongwei and limsy for a trip for 1 week. No computer, no internet, no BC access for 1 whole week; in other words, they'll be doing a BC fasting. That should trim and slow down their posting numbers a bit..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is nothing wrong with my eyes,.....just i can forsee, you are the two Bcer with great ability to reach that number of posts in very near future...............
    Friend, dont keep say2 abt number of posts(since u also got say abt mine, haha), wait people will complain2(and already complain), got sooooo many posts. Some more is off-topic, wait mod .
    Many info also we dont post anymore, since got complaints, so = less posts already.

__________________________________________________ __________
    Now back to our MJ : Limsy, that 1) Goh Jian Hao/Pang Zheng Lin 18 already or not? Next year can participate AJC/WJC?

2) Also Teo Ee Yi/Goh Sze Onn
    3) GD : who is Chow Mei Kuan/Lee Meng Yean ?
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 11-09-2009 at 03:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Friend, dont keep say2 abt number of posts(since u also got say abt mine, haha), wait people will complain2(and already complain), got sooooo many posts. Some more is off-topic, wait mod .
    Many info also we dont post anymore, since got complaints, so = less posts already.

__________________________________________________ __________
    Now back to our MJ : Limsy, that 1) Goh Jian Hao/Pang Zheng Lin 18 already or not? Next year can participate AJC/WJC?

2) Also Teo Ee Yi/Goh Sze Onn
    3) GD : who is Chow Mei Kuan/Lee Meng Yean ?
    OK, Helang,....no more off topic stuffs........

I just get to watched the WJC MD Final...........I noticed that Ow Yao Han was way better than Chooi, in defences, in attack, making less mistakes, even have greater fighting spirit than Chooi.........Although Ow is younger, but he did showed he was more matured than Chooi in that match...........
    Ow might be the one for MAs MD in future............as Chooi has to work harder..........
    Last edited by jasonmarc; 11-09-2009 at 06:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..next yr, if i do go to M'sia for the T&UC, i'm gonna take george@chongwei and limsy for a trip for 1 week. No computer, no internet, no BC access for 1 whole week; in other words, they'll be doing a BC fasting. That should trim and slow down their posting numbers a bit..
    Make sure u do that ,chris...........but no more off topic stuffs....Eagle is staring at us now............
    Last edited by jasonmarc; 11-09-2009 at 06:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Pemuda,

Malaysia Junior Won- Just average players.

If Malaysia Junior Lost- No talent and waste of govt funds

Now I am wondering abt our so called football junior players???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just get to watched the WJC MD Final...........I noticed that Ow Yao Han was way better than Chooi, in defences, in attack, making less mistakes, even have greater fighting spirit than Chooi.........Although Ow is younger, but he did showed he was more matured than Chooi in that match...........
    Ow might be the one for MAs MD in future............as Chooi has to work harder..........
    Ya meh? I havent watched the full finals match yet, only the rubber, downloading problem. Fighting spirit I think both same, just Chooi look more tired.
    But in the semis vs Angga/Rendy, in the rubber especially, Chooi was cool, guiding Ow, Ow more kan cheong leh. The link is in vid sharing thread.

No matter what, better than Ow/Yew combo as Chooi have the experience of playing in last yr's WJC as 2nd BD. Just that last year, over shadowed by Mak/Teo.

And yes, I remember you did say you prefer Ow/Yew combo, why ah? Next year Ow partner back Yew, we see if those two improve.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 11-09-2009 at 08:04 AM.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast