User Tag List

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    we have a few player play in dutch junior...
    syawal should be able to reach 1/16 where he will meet zulfadli...zulfadli should have win and progress further...

ng sun ly???even i didnt have idea who is him......

iskandar should be able to reach semis where he might face ina player...

tee jing yi should have no problem to reach quater...

sonia nid to beware sikki from india...another saina nehwal...

it will be a failure if chooi/pang cant reach final......syawal/iskandar will be their main opponenet on the road to final...

goh is good one...not sure abt teo...hope they can reach quater...

tee/sonia should be able to reach quater...

ng/ong should face no problem to semis...

chooi/ng,pang/ong will be the main bet in xd...
    syawal is not performing well in this tournament...our NATIONAL JUNIOR MS CHAMPION......zulfadli is good...but still not good enough...he need to polish up his everything.......ng sun ly...not a surprise tat he didnt deliver as he is not on my note book for the posible ms for wjc...for iskandar...a ms title and a mixed double runner up is worthy for his 15 matches hard work...salute

as for tee jing yi...a mixed double runner up and wd semis finish...is a good one...but dont forget ur main event is ws...playing well...3 set with chan tsz ka...should have beat her when u just concentrate on ws next time...for sonia...u have 3 wjc to go..no need to rush...learn from defeat...and u will be stronger...a semis finish in wd.....nice one...

no comment on md event....

the most disapointed is from ong boon hui/ng hui ern...hope they wont disapoint me again...next week...

xd?the part timer from single event enter final......what are the double department is doing????yap kim hock????

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dutch Junior: Iskandar triumphs

http://www.bam.org.my/index.php?opti...d=959&Itemid=1

well...i hope those tat not perform well in dutch can do well in german....
    the list is: Ong/ng.pang/chooi,syawal....
    Last edited by limsy; 03-02-2009 at 03:35 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Young Iskandar bags second European crown

http://www.bam.org.my/index.php?opti...d=975&Itemid=1

good job iskandar.....still no hope for double...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Star Online > Sports
    Saturday March 21, 2009
    Zulfadli completes collection of winners’ medals in MSSM meet
    By LOGANATH VELLOO

KANGAR: Selangor’s Zulfadli Zulkifli completed his collection of national schools (MSSM) badminton championships’ singles titles by winning the Under-18 boys’ crown at the Wawasan Hall here yesterday.

The 16-year-old, who has three Under-12 (2003-05) and two Under-15 (2007-08) winners’ medals, defeated Negri Sembilan’s Low Wei Sheng 21-15, 21-16 in the final.

After slogging to overcome Kuala Lumpur’s Tew Gee Chong 21-23, 21-10, 21-18 in the semi-finals on Thursday, Zulfadli was more focused and sharper yesterday. And top seed Wei Sheng simply found no answer to the second seeded Selangor lad’s attacking display.

“I was angry at myself for allowing Gee Chong to dictate play during the semi-finals. I was determined to set the pace in the final and I succeeded in getting Wei Sheng to follow my attacking style,” said Zulfadli.

Ecstasy: KL’s Sonia Cheah celebrating after beating Selangor’s Yang Li Lian in the girls’ Under-18 singles final in Kangar

“I was confident of victory because I have a good record against Wei Sheng. I have played against him seven times previously and I only lost once — in the national junior circuit back in 2006.”

Zulfadli also defeated Wei Sheng in straight games in the 2007 MSSM Under-15 final.
    Another Under-18 category debutant who tasted success yesterday was Kuala Lumpur’s Sonia Cheah.

The younger sister of national number three, Lydia, chalked up a double, cruising to victories in both the Under-18 singles and doubles finals.

The 16-year-old Sonia clinched her maiden MSSM singles title after beating Selangor’s Yang Li Lian 21-14, 21-18. It was sweet revenge for Sonia, who lost to the same opponent in the Under-15 final last year.

The second seed’s path to success was also opened up by the unexpected elimination of top seed Ng Sin Er of Kedah in the quarter-finals.

Sonia returned to the court with partner Shevon Lai and pile on more misery for Li Lian, who teamed up with Tan Pey Syean for a 5-21, 13-21 defeat.

“After coming up short in the Under-12 and Under-15 categories in previous years, it feels good to finally nail an MSSM singles title. I was confident of winning today as I had beaten Li Lian in the Malaysian Open qualifying round in January,” said Sonia.

Negeri Sembilan's S. Kisona celebrates the victory after beating Selangor's K. Birentha 21-10, 21-16 in their MSSM 2009 girls under-12 single final at Kangar.

“It would not have mattered if Sin Er had qualified for the final. On my current form, I am confident that I would have beaten her as well.”

Another shuttler who bag a double was pint-sized S. Kisona of Negri Sembilan. The 11-year-old scooped up her first national-level success in the girls’ Under-12 singles with a 21-10, 21-16 victory over Selangor’s K. Birentha.

Less than an hour later, Kisona was back on the court with Kelly Siow to defeat Selangor’s Eng Pui Yee-M. Thinaah 21-18, 14-21, 21- 17 in the doubles final.

COngrats to Zulfaldi for winning MS, Sonia Cheah (Lydia's younger sis) for bagging WS & WD, Ow (one half of Ow/Yew, 2008 COmmonwealth Juniors winner) for winning MD.
    Hope they will get selected for this yr's AJC & WJC.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GROUP PHOTO OF MSSM WINNERS

ZULFADLI (tiga dari kiri) dan Sonia (empat dari kiri) serta juara badminton kategori bawah 12 hingga 18 tahun bergambar selepas tamat kejohanan Badminton MSSM 2009 di Kangar, semalam.
    (Standing : Zulfaldi, 3rd from left. Sonia, 4th from left)

The 1st &2nd handsome young men from the left should be Ow/Tay, the U18 MD winners. 5th from left should be Sonia's WD partner, Shevon Lai (someone pls confirm all this).
    The cute guys & gals standing on the right should be the U15 winners, those squating, U12 winners)

http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_News/BH/Saturday/Sukan/20090320225127/Article/
    Photo from Berita Harian

Last edited by eaglehelang; 03-21-2009 at 01:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    GROUP PHOTO OF MSSM WINNERS

ZULFADLI (tiga dari kiri) dan Sonia (empat dari kiri) serta juara badminton kategori bawah 12 hingga 18 tahun bergambar selepas tamat kejohanan Badminton MSSM 2009 di Kangar, semalam.
    (Standing : Zulfaldi, 3rd from left. Sonia, 4th from left)

The 1st &2nd handsome young men from the left should be Ow/Tay, the U18 MD winners. 5th from left should be Sonia's WD partner, Shevon Lai (someone pls confirm all this).
    The cute guys & gals standing on the right should be the U15 winners, those squating, U12 winners)

http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_News/BH/Saturday/Sukan/20090320225127/Article/
    Photo from Berita Harian

I very jealousy with them .. my school doesnt make selection for the mssd and mssm badminton ... Damn it!I want to move school like this...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

as i say...sonia is the top ws under-19 beside tee jing yi...congrates for both sonia and zulfadli....16 years old...winner of under 18...hehe...can win 2 more in 2010 and 2011.....loh wei sheng and yang li lian should be the player tat able to defeat them...but zulfaldi is more dificult to beat than sonia...the level of yang li lian and sonia is nearer...

in wd...sonia and yang li lian again in different half...and meet up in final...sonia also doing well and defeat 2 of my friend en rounte to the title....

as i in kedah for 4 day...unable to access to internet and newspaper...my friend have sms the result......and i so happy tat sonia won both......

zulfadli and sonia should be send to wjc and ajc....even they just 16 years old..

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post

. 5th from left should be Sonia's WD partner, Shevon Lai (someone pls confirm all this).

yes...thats is shevon lai jie min........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    as i say...sonia is the top ws under-19 beside tee jing yi...congrates for both sonia and zulfadli....16 years old...winner of under 18...hehe...can win 2 more in 2010 and 2011.....loh wei sheng and yang li lian should be the player tat able to defeat them...but zulfaldi is more dificult to beat than sonia...the level of yang li lian and sonia is nearer...

in wd...sonia and yang li lian again in different half...and meet up in final...sonia also doing well and defeat 2 of my friend en rounte to the title....

as i in kedah for 4 day...unable to access to internet and newspaper...my friend have sms the result......and i so happy tat sonia won both......

zulfadli and sonia should be send to wjc and ajc....even they just 16 years old..

Limsy, so happened i was there on a business trip and i saw the final

The trillers match of the day was actually the under 18 girls final and the under 12 girls singles final. The under 12 boys and girls singles was very good.

Sonia and Li Lian match was exciting and it was held very early in the morning. They are awesome. Both display good technics and good ball control.

The under 12 girls both young indian girls. The NS girl have good maturity and
    tactical play. If nurture properly, we may see girls emerge soon.

Actually Zulfaldi is good but i have a feeling the BJSS boys have improved under Wong Tat Meng. We will see better challenges in future.

Hope to see Sonia and Li Lian challenge the china girls in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sonia and Li Lian are quite tall. So is Shervon.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gemini12 View Post
    Limsy, so happened i was there on a business trip and i saw the final

The trillers match of the day was actually the under 18 girls final and the under 12 girls singles final. The under 12 boys and girls singles was very good.

Sonia and Li Lian match was exciting and it was held very early in the morning. They are awesome. Both display good technics and good ball control.

The under 12 girls both young indian girls. The NS girl have good maturity and
    tactical play. If nurture properly, we may see girls emerge soon.

Actually Zulfaldi is good but i have a feeling the BJSS boys have improved under Wong Tat Meng. We will see better challenges in future.

Hope to see Sonia and Li Lian challenge the china girls in the future.
    Sonia and Li Lian are quite tall. So is Shervon.
    yes...uncle gemini12......yang li lian and sonia is now one class above other uncer 19 ws except tee jing yi....next year...i expect both of them to dominate the final......

u mean s.kisona???...hope she can be as good as sonia and li lian......

erm...except iskandar and syawal...i hardly can find anyone beat zulfadli(under-19 i mean)misbun ramdam?...i think no...safe to say...no one same age as zulfadli can beat him in mas...i think......

sonia is the tallest under 19 girl...hehe...almost same height as me...hehe...should be as tall as lydia in future....yang li lian is shorter...for shevon...hehe...i think she have 165 now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think Sonia, Lilian is only 16. Li Lian looks like WMC. The prettiest girl is actually Shervon but all three have good physique.

I think they are very close friends. nice to see Sonia and Li Lian after match laughing and chatting with each other,

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think Sonia, Lilian is only 16. Li Lian looks like WMC. The prettiest girl is actually Shervon but all three have good physique.

I think they are very close friends. nice to see Sonia and Li Lian after match laughing and chatting with each other,
    yes...both just 16...and will continue to dominate under-18 ws for 2 more years...hehe...for me...i think tan pei syean prettier(wd runner up under-18)......shevon ok lar....

sonia best friend should be li lian........they very close...u can see they always together......

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Under-18 cause for concern

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html

i willl be happy if both sonia and li lian can be send to wjc...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Zulfadli, Sonia may be left out of Asian and World Junior squads

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...577&sec=sports

again....if i am the decider...i will choose.. tee jing yi...sonia and yang li lian...at the 1st place....if there is round robin for selection...i think tee jing yi and sonia will be 1st and 2nd...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ramdan, Zulfadli the boys to beat

http://www.bam.org.my/index.php?opti...=1008&Itemid=1

girl to beat will surely be sonia and yang li lian...they will patner each other and play for bjss this time...and not seprately for their state...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default On-form Zulfadli storms into third round

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html

if anyone can beat zulfadli here...i will ....and ....

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast