User Tag List

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    http://www.bam.org.my/index.php?opti...=1130&Itemid=1

surely,u are way better than arif
    u can do it,gambateh
    Limsy,....junior players in Iskandar batch....all Malay..?...any Chinese/Indian boys ..........as u only mentioned Syawal, Ramdan, Zulfadli....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Limsy,....junior players in Iskandar batch....all Malay..?...any Chinese/Indian boys ..........as u only mentioned Syawal, Ramdan, Zulfadli....
    There are, but overshadowed by Iskandar . One of them is Goh Soon Huat, the winner for BS D2 for Pahang Open. He won also cos Iskandar now promoted to D1.
    Also see 100 Plus U19 tournaments Tsoftware, can see long list of names under "BAM"(i.e. BJSS)

And Zulfaldi is 16, junior to Iskandar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    There are, but overshadowed by Iskandar . One of them is Goh Soon Huat, the winner for BS D2 for Pahang Open. He won also cos Iskandar now promoted to D1.
    Also see 100 Plus U19 tournaments Tsoftware, can see long list of names under "BAM"(i.e. BJSS)

Thanks, Helang....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post

erm,the good in my list is only iskandar,syawal and zukfadli.
    ramdam under observation
    others still far from them

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Star Online > Sports
    Monday June 15, 2009

Badminton: Iskandar nails his first National Junior Circuit title
    By RAJES PAUL

SEREMBAN: It was not the way he wanted to win but yesterday, Iskandar Zulkarnain Zainuddin finally nailed his first title in the 100Plus National Junior Circuit Grand Finals at the NSCRC Hall here.

The 18-year-old came back from a 16-21 defeat in the first game to force compatriot Mohd Syawal Ismail to a rubber game with a 21-11 win. But the deciding game was not played because Syawal felt dizzy and conceded a walkover.

It was Iskandar’s first title in his last national Grand Finals after agonising misses in the Under-12, Under-14 and Under-16 categories.

“It was unfortunate that Syawal had to retire. I would have preferred for the match to be completed,” said Iskandar.
    Say cheese: Iskandar Zulkarnain posing with his prize after winning the National Junior Circuit boys’ Under-18 final Sunday. — MOHD SAHAR MISNI / The Star
    “But I have nothing to complain about. I have finally won my first title on the circuit. I was in the finals of all the other lower age-group categories but I never got it right.”
    The win for Iskandar is the right tonic ahead of the Asian junior championships, which will be held at Juara Stadium in Bukit Kiara from July 12-19. He is also gearing up for the world junior championships, which will be held in Alor Setar in October. “I am determined to end my junior career on a high note this year. The Asian junior tournament is my next major event and I am shaping up well for it,” he said.
    “My fitness level has improved but I must be more aggressive in my game.
    “I lost in the first game because I allowed Syawal to dictate the pace.”
    Bukit Jalil Sports School (BJSS) chief coach Sun Chenhua said that the consistent Iskandar was as good as assured of his place in the Asian Juniors.
    The selection of the other players will be finalised at a meeting with the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) on June 18.
    “Iskandar has improved as far as his physical condition is concerned. But he is playing a more defensive game right now and this style will not work under this rally-scoring format,” said Chenhua.
    “He has to switch back to a more attacking play.
    “If he is in good form, we have a shot at winning honours in the singles event.”
    The others hoping to make the squad for the Asian Juniors are Zulfadli Zulkifli, Misbun Ramdan Misbun, Lim Yu Sheng, Loh Wei Sheng, Jonathan Lee, Wing Kin Yik and Tew Gee Chong.
    Yesterday, Zulfadli staked yet another strong claim for a place when he lifted the boys’ Under-16 title.
    “I have been consistent so far. In fact, I beat all the other contenders during recent test matches in Bukit Jalil. Only Iskandar did not participate in the tests to determine the ranking of players,” he said.

“I am looking forward to playing in the Asian Juniors for the first time.” Meanwhile, Soong Joo Ven and Sonia Cheah continued to show their potential to become the country’s stars when they emerged as the boys’ Under-14 and girls’ Under-16 champions respectively yesterday.

http://thestar.com.my/services/print...asp&sec=sports

All the best to the juniors in Msia GP Gold & AJC

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well
    the tournament have ended
    will post my view here
    too bad i didnt get to see this,but i will go full week of ajc

1st,kisona have been beaten in u12 gs
    surprising indeed but i am happy too

will not comment on those player that i didnt saw they play before

for the most popular event:u18 bs
    iskandar and syawal can beat and another
    but i will list ramdam slightly ahead of syawal
    made it:iskandar,ramdam and syawal

tee jing yi still found no contest
    sonia will dominate this u18 gs next year i think
    the level gs in u16 is improving but only good enough to get closer to yang li lian and not sonia.
    i am still finding the number 3 in u16 gs
    next year winner should be chow mei kuan IF she is still u16

a bit concern on who will play in ajc and wjc for wd except shevon lai,lai pei jing and ng hui ern

md is the event i worried most for ajc and wjc
    single should not be any problem

next review will be after ajc in bukit kiara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well
    the tournament have ended
    will post my view here
    too bad i didnt get to see this,but i will go full week of ajc

1st,kisona have been beaten in u12 gs
    surprising indeed but i am happy too

will not comment on those player that i didnt saw they play before

for the most popular event:u18 bs
    iskandar and syawal can beat and another
    but i will list ramdam slightly ahead of syawal
    made it:iskandar,ramdam and syawal

the level gs in u16 is improving but only good enough to get closer to yang li lian and not sonia.

a bit concern on who will play in ajc and wjc for wd except shevon lai,lai pei jing and ng hui ern

md is the event i worried most for ajc and wjc
    single should not be any problem

next review will be after ajc in bukit kiara

U seem to know most of them?

Who do y think will play in the team event for AJC?

U think Msia is stronger in single than double this year?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gemini12 View Post
    U seem to know most of them?

Who do y think will play in the team event for AJC?

U think Msia is stronger in single than double this year?
    not most of them
    well,i still think the ajc 2007 team champ is the strongest squad we have in recent year.
    for comfirmed:iskandar,syawal,tee jing yi,pang/chooi,shevon lai/lai pei jing and ng hui ern.
    ow/yew should have no problem to enter the squad.
    hope bjss give sonia a chance

ya,single is stronger
    hope ykh can settle this problem soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha....limsy. I'm back to shoot you again....Why must u always promote sonia??If u think that Lim Yin Fun who played Sonia and manage to get 21-14, 21-18 is not getting close, i dont know what is....Lim Yin Fun is only the 3rd ranked singles under 15. Shouldn't you read some facts before commenting?And if u think that Chow Mei Kuan who played Yang Li Lian and getting 7-21,10-21,10-21 is close....hahahaha....are u in your right mind? U always praise sonia and not anyone else, u r making it too obvious my friend.....what's with u?No one actually care bout girls single in malaysia.......

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaMun View Post
    Hahaha....limsy. I'm back to shoot you again....Why must u always promote sonia??If u think that Lim Yin Fun who played Sonia and manage to get 21-14, 21-18 is not getting close, i dont know what is....Lim Yin Fun is only the 3rd ranked singles under 15. Shouldn't you read some facts before commenting?And if u think that Chow Mei Kuan who played Yang Li Lian and getting 7-21,10-21,10-21 is close....hahahaha....are u in your right mind? U always praise sonia and not anyone else, u r making it too obvious my friend.....what's with u?No one actually care bout girls single in malaysia.......
    well
    i believe in what i see
    i have saw how good sonia is.
    i didnt praise anyone else?
    i also always say tee jing yi find no contest in under 18,why u didnt have comment about that?
    and yes, i READ THE FACT(not only read,i see),proof to me that sonia isnt the best under16 gs in malaysia
    no one care about ws in malaysia?then where am i from?not from malaysia?
    i glad that we have player like julia,lydia,sonia,wmc.and i care about them,and i am from MALAYSIA
    if u didnt care about them,just ignore my post.if u really think that there is no one care about mas ws and u think i am annoying,just report to mod or kwun that i am discusing the topic that no one interest in,ask them delete it,i am ok with this
    we care about our nation badmimton,let it be ms/ws/md/wd or xd,if U DIDNT CARE ABOUT IT,THATS UR OWN VIEW,NOT OTHERS

about the get close,i also get 14-21 against my college representative in ms yesterday,did i get close to him?never,only if i can force to duece/grab a set from him,then i will say i am close to him,everyone have their ruler,if u didnt agree with me,i am ok with it
    i always hoping there is someone to beat sonia beside yang li lian,i always hope so,and i am still waiting that to happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well
    i believe in what i see
    i have saw how good sonia is.
    i didnt praise anyone else?
    i also always say tee jing yi find no contest in under 18,why u didnt have comment about that?
    and yes, i READ THE FACT(not only read,i see),proof to me that sonia isnt the best under16 gs in malaysia
    no one care about ws in malaysia?then where am i from?not from malaysia?
    i glad that we have player like julia,lydia,sonia,wmc.and i care about them,and i am from MALAYSIA
    if u didnt care about them,just ignore my post.if u really think that there is no one care about mas ws and u think i am annoying,just report to mod or kwun that i am discusing the topic that no one interest in,ask them delete it,i am ok with this
    we care about our nation badmimton,let it be ms/ws/md/wd or xd,if U DIDNT CARE ABOUT IT,THATS UR OWN VIEW,NOT OTHERS

about the get close,i also get 14-21 against my college representative in ms yesterday,did i get close to him?never,only if i can force to duece/grab a set from him,then i will say i am close to him,everyone have their ruler,if u didnt agree with me,i am ok with it
    i always hoping there is someone to beat sonia beside yang li lian,i always hope so,and i am still waiting that to happen.

well said, Limsy. totally agreed with u. Its is so obvious that AmandaMun does not like Sonia and Lydia. well this is her right but that does not stop us from being objective and praise where is due. anyway dont be angry with her. Time will tell.

I also agreed that Chow Mei Kuan have good potential. She is fast and intelligent when she play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zulfadli is in...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    Zulfadli is in...
    in where????????????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asian Junior Championship

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default as for mas gp gold this week

ms
    syawal should be able to enter final,but will lost to liew daren in main draw
    so as ramdan,to earn his place in ajc,he need to get atleast 30 points from ykb(my standard)
    lim yu sheng too,but will also lost to kbh
    loh wei sheng also should have problem
    most of the qualifiyer will be ko in 1st round of main draw
    azwan will also lose to song in 2 set
    curious how many can iskandar score
    zulfadli can pass 1st round,hope he can give lts some fight

hope those ajc participater will warm themself up here,learn more about senior badminton

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ws
    ooi swee wenn will win 1st match but not the 2nd one,
    yang li lian wil have many thing to learn from linda weni,hope she can win a set
    ng sin er will bye bye after 1st match
    tee jing yi should have no problem to enter main draw,ng sin zou?train hard,sorry
    can daphne win 1st match?i doubt,wang shixian will be too good to everyone in her path,sonia should be able to beat florah if she play patiently and wisely,but still no match of wang shixian

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for md,wd and xd,i dont think u all can spring any suprise,so,play as best as u can

all that take part in ajc,learn more from opponent,improve your game play,apply what you learn in ajc
    i am so excited about ajc

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast