User Tag List

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 154 to 170 of 590
  1. #154
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Yes, I have followed all the story. So I said before Kido would be better to take some rests for his recovery. Kindra had one more loss in Thomas Cup to be accurate.
    And sorry if you are offended by my strong words.
    No problem...you are welcome..

    JJS/LYD is one of strong team..but they are not dominating yet...
    Because in 2008:

    LYD/JJS won 4 titles: AE,Swiss, Hongkong and China Open (2)
    MK/HS won 5 titles: Olympis, MAS, China Open (1), French and DEnmark..

    Lets say that no pair is really dominating in MD...it is good for sport...we still have Chinese MD, danes MD, MAS MD plus nathan/Clark...
    Last edited by huangkwokhau; 01-22-2009 at 11:29 AM.

  2. #155
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    Care to point the post?
    Hum.. you seem to not reading the posts. I can understand why you are saying so. Just browse back to a couple of pages.

  3. #156
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Hum.. you seem to not reading the posts. I can understand why you are saying so. Just browse back to a couple of pages.
    Just doesn't want to misunderstand what you're trying to say, so could you direct to the specific post?

  4. #157
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    No problem...you are welcome..

    JJS/LYD is one of strong team..but they are not dominating yet...
    Because in 2008:

    LYD/JJS won 4 titles: AE,Swiss, Hongkong and China Open (2)
    MK/HS won 5 titles: Olympis, MAS, China Open (1), French and DEnmark..

    Lets say that no pair is really dominating in MD...it is good for sport...we still have Chinaes, MD, danes, MAS MD plus nathan/Clark...
    Yeah, that's the difference when considering the stats.

    I care for the h-2-h stats among them. But many people care for the titles.

  5. #158
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    Just doesn't want to misunderstand what you're trying to say, so could you direct to the specific post?
    As you know, the thread has a bunch of stories connected post by post. You need to follow the storyline if you don't want to misunderstand.

  6. #159
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Yeah, that's the difference when considering the stats.

    I care for the h-2-h stats among them. But many people care for the titles.
    well...if you care about H to H then you lose to DENmark and INA MD ( Luluk/Alvent)....
    Did you know that PSH lost to Sasaki like 3 times last year ? only this year PSH beat him...do you still care about H to H?

  7. #160
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    well...if you care about H to H then you lose to DENmark and INA MD ( Luluk/Alvent)....
    Did you know that PSH lost to Sasaki like 3 times last year ? only this year PSH beat him...do you still care about H to H?
    Sure, as you know, badminton has a game playing with opponents. It's not a game of records. So h-2-h is very important in this field. In the case of PSH, he might have some weak points to beat Sasaki. And I care for recent(1~2 years around) stats as the point-system has changed.

  8. #161
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    As you know, the thread has a bunch of stories connected post by post. You need to follow the storyline if you don't want to misunderstand.
    Very well, then based on H-2-H, especially the one in 2008, is it safe to say that LYD/JJS has been dominated by LP/JR?

  9. #162
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Alberta/Canada
    Posts
    1,058
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's ironic that some people would criticize a very consistent pair(Lee/Jung) who have won most of the tournaments they have participated in RECENTLY, while praising some other inconsistent pairs(Koo/Tan) who have lost in most of the tournaments they have participated in recently.

  10. #163
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Alberta/Canada
    Posts
    1,058
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    Very well, then based on H-2-H, especially the one in 2008, is it safe to say that LYD/JJS has been dominated by LP/JR?
    Aren't you the same dude who argues about Asia dominating Europe in badminton in another thread? Make up your mind for goodness sake.
    Last edited by bananakid; 01-22-2009 at 01:21 PM.

  11. #164
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananakid View Post
    Aren't you the same dude who argues about Asia dominating Europe in badminton in another thread? Make up your mind for goodness sake.
    Lookup LP/JR H-2-H against MK/HS, TG/CW, CW/SB, KKK/TBH then.

    And I believe the discussion is centered around the fact that narnia's claimed LYD/JJS's domination of the MD world. How can that be when they've been quite unsucessful against the Danish MD?
    Last edited by badadum; 01-22-2009 at 02:44 PM.

  12. #165
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananakid View Post
    It's ironic that some people would criticize a very consistent pair(Lee/Jung) who have won most of the tournaments they have participated in RECENTLY, while praising some other inconsistent pairs(Koo/Tan) who have lost in most of the tournaments they have participated in recently.
    ....it is ironic that some people would like to criticize about LCW about his number 1 too.....
    Look at what he /she said....Dominating MD??? because they just preformed well recently, suddenly LYD/JJS become a Dominating pair?...make up your mind, Dude..
    Last edited by huangkwokhau; 01-22-2009 at 03:44 PM.

  13. #166
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    ....it is ironic that some people would like to criticize about LCW about his number 1 too.....
    Look at what he /she said....Dominating MD??? because they just preformed well recently, suddenly LYD/JJS become a Dominating pair?...make up your mind, Dude..
    If you have time, try to watch through the videos of JJS/LYD against top-rankers since 2008. Then you might FEEL it, of their power.

    (fyi, I usually re-watch those videos, with repeated analysis with slow videos, point by point.)

  14. #167
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananakid View Post
    It's ironic that some people would criticize a very consistent pair(Lee/Jung) who have won most of the tournaments they have participated in RECENTLY, while praising some other inconsistent pairs(Koo/Tan) who have lost in most of the tournaments they have participated in recently.
    then i didnt understand why someone critic a very consistent ms player(lcw)?...

  15. #168
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananakid View Post
    It's ironic that some people would criticize a very consistent pair(Lee/Jung) who have won most of the tournaments they have participated in RECENTLY, while praising some other inconsistent pairs(Koo/Tan) who have lost in most of the tournaments they have participated in recently.
    Simply because they are die-hard fans of KKK/TBH, since the beginning.

  16. #169
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Alberta/Canada
    Posts
    1,058
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    then i didnt understand why someone critic a very consistent ms player(lcw)?...
    First of all, I don't recall I praise any player in particular even if they under perform simply because of bias or being a die-hard fan(except for Wacha, but that's just a joke).

    Secondly, I don't like LCW because of his appearance as a badminton player reflect exactly what the western society view a badminton player - a sissy looking like Asian who plays badminton(this is not my opinion, but what most North Americans'). However, I do admit time after time that he is a consistent player... always a winner at home, but a Mr. Runner-up away from home(at least in 2008).


    Now... some boleh fans would say KKK/TBH are awesome pair with >50% chance of winning SS in 2009, but then critize Lee/Jung... enlight me, bro... show me the light!

  17. #170
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Alberta/Canada
    Posts
    1,058
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    ....it is ironic that some people would like to criticize about LCW about his number 1 too.....
    Look at what he /she said....Dominating MD??? because they just preformed well recently, suddenly LYD/JJS become a Dominating pair?...make up your mind, Dude..

    Recently, did you read a post by me that discredited LCW for being WR#1???

    and Did you read a post by me that mention Lee/Jung being "the dominating pair"?

    Are you mistaken me for someone else??? Say "no" to drugs, my friend.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. orchard road flood
    By Benny Fan in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 06-29-2010, 12:52 AM
  2. Badminton Inn at Changwattana Road.
    By senttotiti in forum Thailand
    Replies: 12
    : 01-22-2010, 02:37 AM
  3. It's like a road accident; you just had to slow down to look
    By wilfredlgf in forum Forum Feedback
    Replies: 32
    : 12-17-2008, 09:13 PM
  4. My Road Trip
    By ploppers in forum Canada East
    Replies: 6
    : 07-08-2005, 03:58 PM
  5. Old Klang Road or OUG
    By ants in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 5
    : 06-23-2005, 09:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •