User Tag List

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 205 to 221 of 590
  1. #205
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    This is quite a loaded comment.
    Care to back it up?
    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Wound't. If you know more, ask (badadum,) cooler, kwun. Anyway, Thank you for cleaning up the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    Now, that's strange.
    If I knew more, there'd be no reason to ask you.

    And why ask badadum, cooler and kwun?
    Aren't you the only one who made the comment?
    If I'm wrong, please enlighten me.

    Someone needs to clear the air on this.
    Since the comment came from you, shouldn't that someone be you?
    totally agree with oldhand..if he/she dare to say something that makes people curious, why not care to give us some reason and the proof..i have the same question here too..why need to ask badadum, cooler and kwun especially?

  2. #206
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    LYD - 2008 Olympic Gold Medalist, Current MD-WR#1 & XD-WR#2.
    again. nice pics of yong dae once again
    thanks for sharing

  3. #207
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    totally agree with oldhand..if he/she dare to say something that makes people curious, why not care to give us some reason and the proof..i have the same question here too..why need to ask badadum, cooler and kwun especially?
    I raised the question here and badadum suggested me to contact cooler, and cooler PMed to refer to kwun. I don't know why the people don't say it directly. Are they all jokes? And I don't want to be replied for this topic. Just return to the topic, please.

  4. #208
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Dominance change in World MD

    If you can, try to fill the gaps.


    Park Joo Bong/Kim Moon Soo (~2000)


    --> Kim Dong Moon/Ha Tae Gwon (~2004, Yoo Yong Sung/Lee Dong Soo)



    As the scoring system changes to 21-rally point:

    --> Fu Haifung/Cai Yun (2005~2006)

    --> Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan (2007)

    --> Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae (2008 AE ~ )

  5. #209
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    If you can, try to fill the gaps.


    Park Joo Bong/Kim Moon Soo (~2000)


    --> Kim Dong Moon/Ha Tae Gwon (~2004, Yoo Yong Sung/Lee Dong Soo)



    As the scoring system changes to 21-rally point:

    --> Fu Haifung/Cai Yun (2005~2006)

    --> Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan (2007)

    --> Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae (2008 AE ~ )
    Actually from Olympic, Kido/Hendra won china Open, French and Denmark...

    I will put as :

    JJS/LYD : (Feb to April only)
    MK/HS : ( July to October)
    Last edited by huangkwokhau; 01-26-2009 at 11:31 PM.

  6. #210
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    If you can, try to fill the gaps.


    Park Joo Bong/Kim Moon Soo (~2000)


    --> Kim Dong Moon/Ha Tae Gwon (~2004, Yoo Yong Sung/Lee Dong Soo)



    As the scoring system changes to 21-rally point:

    --> Fu Haifung/Cai Yun (2005~2006)

    --> Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan (2007)

    --> Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae (2008 AE ~ )
    Actually in 2006, it was KKK/TBH..until mid 2007
    Kido/hendra from mid 2007 till early Jan 2008

  7. #211
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Actually from Olympic, Kido/Hendra won china Open, French and Denmark...

    I will put as :

    JJS/LYD : (Feb to April only)
    MK/HS : ( July to October)
    In 2008, MK/HS totally lost to JJS/LYD by 0:3 and MK/HS only could win the Super Series titles when JJS/LYD missed. (The Olympic is a single exception.)

    In conclusion, by stats of 2008, JJS/LYD showed edge over MK/HS.

  8. #212
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Actually in 2006, it was KKK/TBH..until mid 2007
    Kido/hendra from mid 2007 till early Jan 2008
    You're right. For the moments, I forgot Koo/Tan. They showed surprising performance early in 2007.

  9. #213
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    In 2008, MK/HS totally lost to JJS/LYD by 0:3 and MK/HS only could win the Super Series titles when JJS/LYD missed. (The Olympic is a single exception.)

    In conclusion, by stats of 2008, JJS/LYD showed edge over MK/HS.
    Here we go again....you did not say H2H then Jonas/Paaske is unbeatable as LYD/JJS lost to them 3 times..also 0:3...also JJS/LYD lost to Alvent/Luluk so JJS/LYD is not dominant in 2008...
    Just be fair...MK/HS won Olympic and other 4 tournaments...I think we will argue here again...you should make it clear...in 2008, MK/HS is number 1...not JJS/LYD..pls note!

  10. #214
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    In 2008, MK/HS totally lost to JJS/LYD by 0:3 and MK/HS only could win the Super Series titles when JJS/LYD missed. (The Olympic is a single exception.)

    In conclusion, by stats of 2008, JJS/LYD showed edge over MK/HS.
    Also in MAS OPen 2008 as well......end of 2008...MK/HS is number 1..

  11. #215
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Here we go again....you did not say H2H then Jonas/Paaske is unbeatable as LYD/JJS lost to them 3 times..also 0:3...also JJS/LYD lost to Alvent/Luluk so JJS/LYD is not dominant in 2008...
    Just be fair...MK/HS won Olympic and other 4 tournaments...I think we will argue here again...you should make it clear...in 2008, MK/HS is number 1...not JJS/LYD..pls note!
    Did you watch 2009 KOREA OPEN SF??? What's the scores???
    Alvent? Did you watch 2009 MAS OPEN F??? Try to check the scores.

    MK/HS all lost to JJS/LYD throughout 2008: Swiss final, Thomas SF, SSF. That's the facts. What's yours??? And check the current WR Number 1 which reflects who's the BEST Now.

    We're talking about Today, Not the old Past... 2007. Then, some guys come with which which different team who had ever beat JJS/LYD once... or the Danes altogether. We're talking about CONSISTENCY and H-2-H overall STATS for the DOMINANCE.

    In reverse, there's no team consistently beating JJS/LYD. Sometimes they can win once, but not anymore because the KOR duo are fast learners of their opponents' tactics. They are the best in Badminton Basics and Strategical Management of Games.
    Last edited by narnia; 01-27-2009 at 01:28 AM.

  12. #216
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Did you watch 2009 KOREA OPEN SF??? What's the scores???
    Alvent? Did you watch 2009 MAS OPEN F??? Try to check the scores.

    MK/HS all lost to JJS/LYD throughout 2008: Swiss final, Thomas SF, SSF. That's the facts. What's yours??? And check the current WR Number 1 which reflects who's the BEST Now.

    We're talking about Today, Not the old Past... 2007. Then, some guys come with which which different team who had ever beat JJS/LYD once... or the Danes altogether. We're talking about CONSISTENCY and H-2-H overall STATS for the DOMINANCE.

    In reverse, there's no team consistently beating JJS/LYD. Sometimes they can win once, but not anymore because the KOR duo are fast learners of their opponents' tactics. They are the best in Badminton Basics and Strategical Management of Games.
    LOL...LYD/JJS is DOMINance?? What a Joke!!!....enjoy yr number before they start losing again....

  13. #217
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    In reverse, there's no team consistently beating JJS/LYD. Sometimes they can win once, but not anymore because the KOR duo are fast learners of their opponents' tactics. They are the best in Badminton Basics and Strategical Management of Games.
    2008, H-2-H between LYD/JJS vs JP/LR = 0-2, based on your argument about H2H then JP/LR totally dominated LYD/JJS in whole of 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia
    In 2008, MK/HS totally lost to JJS/LYD by 0:3 and MK/HS only could win the Super Series titles when JJS/LYD missed. (The Olympic is a single exception.
    Wrong again my clueless Korean friend, last time I checked the MAS open 2008 is a SS event...JJS/LYD participates in it (before sent packing in straight set defeat by yet ANOTHER DANISH pair)...and whom do we've as the winner MAS Open 2008????

  14. #218
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,014
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ah ha, the MK/H vs LYD/JJS debates have started again.

    Narnia, seriously, keep records in a excel file or sthing. Then it's easy to search.
    MK/Hendra won Msia SS 2008, LYD/JJS got thru Round 16 only for that tourney. losing to Simon/Anders.

    The other SS they didnt win was Korea 2008, they were in QF, losing to Luluk/Alvent. Fu/Cai won that one. MK/Hendra also participated, lost in R16.
    So, LYD/JJS there, MK/Hendra won, not there also they won AND lost. Same goes for LYS/JJS

    LYD/JJS wouldnt have the opportunity to vs Luluk/Alvent since the pair have split after OG. With Denmark's SImon/Anders they wouldnt have much chance to meet also, Simon/Anders doesnt go that many SS tourneys.

    The Head to Head stats, well, however much dominance a pair has over another, it's actually winning titles & major titles that counts for the players in the real world cos that's how their "performance appraisal" goes. This includes your beloved LYD/JJS.
    Look at the response LYD got from the Korean gov, etc, for winning the OG gold in XD

  15. #219
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hehe, eagle has calm demeanor about everything...must be a trait of the birdies one.

  16. #220
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    2008, H-2-H between LYD/JJS vs JP/LR = 0-2, based on your argument about H2H then JP/LR totally dominated LYD/JJS in whole of 2008.



    Wrong again my clueless Korean friend, last time I checked the MAS open 2008 is a SS event...JJS/LYD participates in it (before sent packing in straight set defeat by yet ANOTHER DANISH pair)...and whom do we've as the winner MAS Open 2008????
    Please watch SF in 2009 KOR Open.

    We're discussing about H-2-H not participating stuffs.

  17. #221
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Ah ha, the MK/H vs LYD/JJS debates have started again.

    Narnia, seriously, keep records in a excel file or sthing. Then it's easy to search.
    MK/Hendra won Msia SS 2008, LYD/JJS got thru Round 16 only for that tourney. losing to Simon/Anders.

    The other SS they didnt win was Korea 2008, they were in QF, losing to Luluk/Alvent. Fu/Cai won that one. MK/Hendra also participated, lost in R16.
    So, LYD/JJS there, MK/Hendra won, not there also they won AND lost. Same goes for LYS/JJS

    LYD/JJS wouldnt have the opportunity to vs Luluk/Alvent since the pair have split after OG. With Denmark's SImon/Anders they wouldnt have much chance to meet also, Simon/Anders doesnt go that many SS tourneys.

    The Head to Head stats, well, however much dominance a pair has over another, it's actually winning titles & major titles that counts for the players in the real world cos that's how their "performance appraisal" goes. This includes your beloved LYD/JJS.
    Look at the response LYD got from the Korean gov, etc, for winning the OG gold in XD
    Do not Mislead with the games happened in the earliest of 2008. Sorry, I'm dealing with H-2-H among the top-players since 2008. We care only teams who can consistently beat JJS/LYD. The only team is JR/LP who had an edge 2:0 but in last 2009 KOR Open they lost in shameful scores. No any other team could beat JJS/LYD twice in a consecutive manner. That's why they are the unique team who has the best stats in h-2-h among the top-players. The BWF ranking also says that with most recent games within 1 year round.

    MK/HS's days're passing as JJS/LYD comes as a rising star since 2008 AE. Look up the BWF ranking.
    Last edited by narnia; 01-27-2009 at 01:55 PM.

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. orchard road flood
    By Benny Fan in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 06-29-2010, 12:52 AM
  2. Badminton Inn at Changwattana Road.
    By senttotiti in forum Thailand
    Replies: 12
    : 01-22-2010, 02:37 AM
  3. It's like a road accident; you just had to slow down to look
    By wilfredlgf in forum Forum Feedback
    Replies: 32
    : 12-17-2008, 09:13 PM
  4. My Road Trip
    By ploppers in forum Canada East
    Replies: 6
    : 07-08-2005, 03:58 PM
  5. Old Klang Road or OUG
    By ants in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 5
    : 06-23-2005, 09:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •