User Tag List

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 341 to 357 of 590
  1. #341
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    One more thing worth recording is...

    LYD in every team match in 2009 Sudirman, he played two matches, XD and MD. As he does this, he can't excuse about that. Anyhow...

    So, china had tactics about that by

    - preparing a new partnership of ZB/YY not ZB/MJ for multi purposes to hinder LYD especially. They made LYD run a lot to get tired early before his another match of MD.
    - LD finished the match as early as possible that made LYD not take enough rest.
    - Fu/Cai, in the 1st game, could capitalized on that with fast-pace managing of the game. But they couldn't as LYD got awaken as he came to know their tactics. But it was too late; he's already tired out. JJS had also usual problem in his lifting cause he's not still get the sense of play. Instead, Fu/Cai especially had practiced to beat JJS/LYD most of all.

    Tactically Korea lost to China again in China.
    It seems that you had to fiund excuses if LYD lost...when KOR sagainst MAS, LYD played long XD, LCW finished KOR MS quicker than LD against Park, still LYD could win MAS MD.....
    Lost is lost....you just praised them that LYD/JJS still performed well eventhough JJS was in military which it is true but then when KOR MD lost to China MD then you said that because it was not enough time to practice...look at INA MD..hendra just paired with Ahsan in this week, still preformed well eventhough they lost..I do not see any excuses from INA's side..learn to accept the loss...

  2. #342
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    It seems that you had to fiund excuses if LYD lost...when KOR sagainst MAS, LYD played long XD, LCW finished KOR MS quicker than LD against Park, still LYD could win MAS MD.....
    Lost is lost....you just praised them that LYD/JJS still performed well eventhough JJS was in military which it is true but then when KOR MD lost to China MD then you said that because it was not enough time to practice...look at INA MD..hendra just paired with Ahsan in this week, still preformed well eventhough they lost..I do not see any excuses from INA's side..learn to accept the loss...
    lol.... read carefully word by word.

  3. #343
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Tactically Korea lost to China again in China.
    Indeed, the Chinese are so smart to come up with good tactic to trash Korea. Perhaps Korean coaches should all be fired for totally falling for the Chinese ploy.

    LYD, in my view, is a great player. He gave both XD and MD games his all despite the odds against him. He is noticeably tired during MD but still stayed with the game throughout -- fantastic spirit. In the end, he is still human.

    Net hunting skills of LHJ is simply not on par with YY. Against FHF/CY, their placement were crafty and especially testing on the already tired LYD. You will notice that FHF used more drops than usual. I'm sure a fresh LYD/JJS will certainly do better (I was hoping for that to watch the WS) but the SC finals simply isn't theirs to take.

    Despite their narrow loss, JJS/LYD can certainly hold their head up high. Both pairs played excellent badminton and wowed all viewers with one of the best matches in SC'09.
    Last edited by weeyeh; 05-18-2009 at 03:16 AM. Reason: forgot smileys

  4. #344
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    manila
    Posts
    1,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    Indeed, the Chinese are so smart to come up with good tactic to trash Korea. Perhaps Korean coaches should all be fired for totally falling for the Chinese ploy.

    LYD, in my view, is a great player. He gave both XD and MD games his all despite the odds against him. He is noticeably tired during MD but still stayed with the game throughout -- fantastic spirit. In the end, he is still human.

    Net hunting skills of LHJ is simply not on par with YY. Against FHF/CY, their placement were crafty and especially testing on the already tired LYD. You will notice that FHF used more drops than usual. I'm sure a fresh LYD/JJS will certainly do better (I was hoping for that to watch the WS) but the SC finals simply isn't theirs to take.

    Despite their narrow loss, JJS/LYD can certainly hold their head up high. Both pairs played excellent badminton and wowed all viewers with one of the best matches in SC'09.
    Very true. I was at the edge of my seat the entire time they played XD and MD.

    China (as a team) is definitely a great tactitian. They know that LYD/LHJ is a pair to beat so they combined the best front player (YY) and the best rear court player (ZB). And they know that LHY has a problem in her defense so they attacked her most of the time.

    And if you're going to notice, in the MD event, they mostly bombarded the attack to LYD. The Chinese also changed their strategy by making Fu make 2 to 3 drop shots before attacking explosively. However, the Koreans countered this by changing the strategy in the 2nd set. They kept the shuttle flat at all times and maintained the attack. They knew FHF was too strong with his smashes. But this costs them dearly because in the 3rd set, LYD could not smash hard enough to penetrate the defense of the Chinese pair. But they gave a valiant effort. I think it's the greatest match this year.

  5. #345
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Stats time...

    Win, post the stats. Lost, post the stats too.
    Gotta be fair.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #346
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for the uploading. As seen in the graph, JJS/LYD all the way led the match but unfortunately come back finally because of JJS's insufficient training after military service and LYD's tiredness after full-set match in XD. Great players!

    p.s. I didn't upload the match against HS/Ahsan as it was not worthy to mention.

  7. #347
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Thanks for the uploading. As seen in the graph, JJS/LYD all the way led the match but unfortunately come back finally because of JJS's insufficient training after military service and LYD's tiredness after full-set match in XD. Great players!

    p.s. I didn't upload the match against HS/Ahsan as it was not worthy to mention.
    Excuses..excuse..you said that after military..JJS and Park become different, better..blah..blah..when they lost..tired..bunch of excuses..your KOR team not even gave any excuses for their own loss but their fan gave the excuses...LYD/JJS in my opinion is not great pair..they have to prove to win OG and WC....Ahsan/Hendra is a scratch pair that being formed in 2 days...but at least they did well against Cai Yun/FHF....thought LYD is so smart that he wont lose to same pair? LOL.....

  8. #348
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Excuses..excuse..you said that after military..JJS and Park become different, better..blah..blah..when they lost..tired..bunch of excuses..your KOR team not even gave any excuses for their own loss but their fan gave the excuses...LYD/JJS in my opinion is not great pair..they have to prove to win OG and WC....Ahsan/Hendra is a scratch pair that being formed in 2 days...but at least they did well against Cai Yun/FHF....thought LYD is so smart that he wont lose to same pair? LOL.....
    Yes, Excuses, Reasonable Excuses. Yeah. Lost is Lost.

    We only analyzing about the loss. Why can't we? This forum is the place for this sort of stuff. Relax...

  9. #349
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Badmintonshire
    Posts
    1,631
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Yes, Excuses, Reasonable Excuses. Yeah. Lost is Lost.

    We only analyzing about the loss. Why can't we? This forum is the place for this sort of stuff. Relax...
    excuse me, do you know what are "reasonable" and "analyzing"? please learn from Venkatesh's post above...

    Are you aware that the chinese XD pair ZB/YY is the first time pairing for such an important match!!! Do you remember how the Chinese team performed when they came back from their military camp early this year??? Have you got any clue what's JJY's life in the military? Maybe he's in the military badminton team practicing every day (joking)... not to mention that Fu/Cai also changed partners for a while between late last year and early this year....

    What I like to say is that national competition is a serious and professional business, if JJS is not in good form or the pair is not good enough, do you think the Korean coaches would be fool enough to play them in such an important final, and even the matches before (don't you mention that they did beat KKK/TBH and Boe/Morg in 2 sets in the prior rounds?)!!

    relax, a loss is a loss.. they were just outplayed at that match... no need to find cowardic excuses...

  10. #350
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonc108 View Post
    excuse me, do you know what are "reasonable" and "analyzing"? please learn from Venkatesh's post above...

    Are you aware that the chinese XD pair ZB/YY is the first time pairing for such an important match!!! Do you remember how the Chinese team performed when they came back from their military camp early this year??? Have you got any clue what's JJY's life in the military? Maybe he's in the military badminton team practicing every day (joking)... not to mention that Fu/Cai also changed partners for a while between late last year and early this year....

    What I like to say is that national competition is a serious and professional business, if JJS is not in good form or the pair is not good enough, do you think the Korean coaches would be fool enough to play them in such an important final, and even the matches before (don't you mention that they did beat KKK/TBH and Boe/Morg in 2 sets in the prior rounds?)!!

    relax, a loss is a loss.. they were just outplayed at that match... no need to find cowardic excuses...
    Welcome a newbie... If you want to know about all your wonders, read my postings carefully in this thread and learn more about the players.

  11. #351
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonc108 View Post
    relax, a loss is a loss.. they were just outplayed at that match... no need to find cowardic excuses...
    "Excuses" or not, it depends on perspective. The loss is graciously accepted. The real coward is not to learn from those defeats. Similarly, it is a crime not to appreciate the beauty of these matches.

    FHF/CY played brilliant badminton that took advantage of LYD's relative physiological condition. Great choice of tactic by the Chinese and a well deserved win. Both pairs faced certain defeat at various points and demonstrated the utmost fighting spirit.

  12. #352
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Welcome a newbie... If you want to know about all your wonders, read my postings carefully in this thread and learn more about the players.
    Just because he is a newbie doesn't mean he/she does not know as much as you about the players, who knows he regularly visit this web without signing in, i.e as a "guess", be humble my friend

  13. #353
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    relax folks........

  14. #354
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Welcome a newbie... If you want to know about all your wonders, read my postings carefully in this thread and learn more about the players.
    attention all newbies: I highly recommend reviewing and studying all of narnia's posts. I once knew next to nothing about any badminton player, but that all changed after thorough and diligent review of narnia's posts. His insight is unparalleled; sometimes he seems to know more about LYD than LYD himself!

    On topic: I look forward to seeing LYD/JJS excel at the World Championships in Hyderabad

  15. #355
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As I mentioned, I fundamentally credit CHN's win to Fu's remarkable improvement. And I analyzed why KOR lost from the view point of KOR's side. Definately KOR could finish the rubber game in winning state but LYD's consecutive errors in the final stage failed it. He was losing concentration at the very important timing as it was his "sixth" game on the very court; he only could take tens of minutes for taking rest during MS match.

    Nevertheless, they were leading the game until the final come back.

    Despite Fu's improved power and in-court movement, the CHN team still lacks in the fundamental apsects of MD; speedy drives, rotations, techniques, strategical movements in comparison with JJS/LYD. What they are specialized in is only the traditional way of standing; front-back, that's vulnerable if you can't make effective smashes like Fu did at the final match (he can't do it like that in all tourneys; it usually depends on the mood on the very day.) and their opponents can prepare for it in advance.
    (Note I like Cai/Fu very much. I'm only analyzing their abilities in my viewpoint.)

    One more "little" side-talk; JJS's smashes were not so powerful as before. He seemed not used to his new Victor racket from his military duty. On the contrary, CHN have played with the Lining rackets for a longer time. That could be a reason for the difference they showed.

    Relax always. This is only a game as we enjoy watching and thinking of great players.
    Last edited by narnia; 05-20-2009 at 03:32 AM.

  16. #356
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    As I mentioned, I fundamentally credit CHN's win to Fu's remarkable improvement. And I analyzed why KOR lost from the view point of KOR's side. Definately KOR could finish the rubber game in winning state but LYD's consecutive errors in the final stage failed it. He was losing concentration at the very important timing as it was his "sixth" game on the very court; he only could take tens of minutes for taking rest during MS match.

    Nevertheless, they were leading the game until the final come back.

    Despite Fu's improved power and in-court movement, the CHN team still lack in the fundamental apsects of MD; speedy drives, rotations, techniques, strategical movements in comparison with JJS/LYD. What they are specialized in are only the traditional way of standing; front-back, that's vulnerable if you can't make effective smashes like Fu did at the final match (he can't do it like that in all tourneys; it usually depends on the mood on the very day.) and their opponents can prepare for it in advance.
    (Note I like Cai/Fu very much. I'm only analyzing their abilities in my viewpoint.)

    One more "little" side-talk; JJS's smashes were not so powerful as before. He seemed not used to his new Victor racket from his military duty. On the contrary, CHN have played with the Lining rackets for a longer time. That could make the difference.

    Relax always. This is only a game as we enjoy watching and thinking of great players.
    lol, there you go again. what will you say if lyd won that match? great physical strength? imo, u should say lyd lost his concentration at the very important timing of this match. He was making so much erros towards the end of the 3rd set and that cost he and his partner, JJS failed it.
    as for the racket problem, i can't see fu having problem with his new li ning rackets?

  17. #357
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    lol, there you go again. what will you say if lyd won that match? great physical strength? imo, u should say lyd lost his concentration at the very important timing of this match. He was making so much erros towards the end of the 3rd set and that cost he and his partner, JJS failed it.
    as for the racket problem, i can't see fu having problem with his new li ning rackets?
    Please read carefully what I wrote; you seem to just browse it. I wrote all you are wondering about. You need to read the details.

    Yeah, in spite of win or loss, LYD always risking his physical strength as he plays in two categories usually up to the finals. Especially in the final event, he could take only about tens of minutes in hustle. Why can't it be one of the reasons for his loss? I already saw many people here mentioning about that before the game and after.

Similar Threads

  1. orchard road flood
    By Benny Fan in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 06-29-2010, 01:52 AM
  2. Badminton Inn at Changwattana Road.
    By senttotiti in forum Thailand
    Replies: 12
    : 01-22-2010, 03:37 AM
  3. It's like a road accident; you just had to slow down to look
    By wilfredlgf in forum Forum Feedback
    Replies: 32
    : 12-17-2008, 10:13 PM
  4. My Road Trip
    By ploppers in forum Canada East
    Replies: 6
    : 07-08-2005, 04:58 PM
  5. Old Klang Road or OUG
    By ants in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 5
    : 06-23-2005, 10:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •