User Tag List

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 288
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    BT.Panjang Singapore
    Posts
    5,234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    See you all in KL. I will be with my Famemas Supporter Group to cheer Malaysia. I will be in KL on Saturday.

  2. #19
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,951
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noridayu View Post
    See you all in KL. I will be with my Famemas Supporter Group to cheer Malaysia. I will be in KL on Saturday.
    haha..your famemas group will be coming?
    where wil they seat??
    i hope they wont seat beside me as it is so loud especially the chanting and the kompang sound

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    selangor
    Posts
    715
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noridayu View Post
    See you all in KL. I will be with my Famemas Supporter Group to cheer Malaysia. I will be in KL on Saturday.

    yay!! without them less malaysian spirit!!

    fortunately i sat at the premier seat... but still will follow them in cheering!!

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    KL & Sg
    Posts
    5,315
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    i sure on...hope u can organise...^^...
    There is nothing much to organize. Just gather at the location, decide on the makan place and sort out the logistics on the spot. For those who have transport issues, it's better to voice it out here. There could be someone else here who has a car who can conveniently give you a ride.

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hcyong View Post
    There is nothing much to organize. Just gather at the location, decide on the makan place and sort out the logistics on the spot. For those who have transport issues, it's better to voice it out here. There could be someone else here who has a car who can conveniently give you a ride.
    erm...no friedly match????

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    selangor
    Posts
    715
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nauyuchi View Post
    aigoo... i am going via public transport.. quite a prob i think

    may have prob... but have to re-consider on going too since i am going with my aunt

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    KL & Sg
    Posts
    5,315
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    erm...no friedly match????
    Hmmm, this may be difficult. I think we have to know beforehand how many will be interested. After we know that, we have the choose the time and place. Time probably Sat or Sun morning. Place to be decided but should be somewhere nearby.

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hcyong View Post
    Hmmm, this may be difficult. I think we have to know beforehand how many will be interested. After we know that, we have the choose the time and place. Time probably Sat or Sun morning. Place to be decided but should be somewhere nearby.
    erm...me... george@chongwei and his should be available on this 2 day...^^...ya...hope u really can organise one...thanks...

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can bcer join a friendly match...in sri petaling comunity hall???5 minutes from bukit jalil stadium...sunday night(after final)....8-10...this court not been comfrim yet....but pls arange ur schedule if u interested...will comfirm the court 2mrw...anyone interested pls leave a name here...

    bcer friendly match
    1)limsy...

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just took Fri off, so I should be there on Fri to catch the quarters action....

    Anyone knows what time it starts?

    Appreciate if u can tell me the time on Sat and Sun too.....

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    1,212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    can bcer join a friendly match...in sri petaling comunity hall???5 minutes from bukit jalil stadium...sunday night(after final)....8-10...this court not been comfrim yet....but pls arange ur schedule if u interested...will comfirm the court 2mrw...anyone interested pls leave a name here...

    bcer friendly match
    1)limsy...
    i am interested but 10pm is too late for me as i need to go back all d way to nilai

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeyf View Post
    i am interested but 10pm is too late for me as i need to go back all d way to nilai
    cheeyf, coz aftr the match it should be around 6pm, then we can go for dinner at nearby area. by the time we get ready(food digesting process), it should b around 8, how u come?

    *i suppose we had knw each other earlier rite? hehehe

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    1,212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spchu View Post
    Just took Fri off, so I should be there on Fri to catch the quarters action....

    Anyone knows what time it starts?

    Appreciate if u can tell me the time on Sat and Sun too.....
    fri starts at 6pm n sat n sun is 1.30pm.cu there.where u sitting?

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    1,212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nievk8701 View Post
    cheeyf, coz aftr the match it should be around 6pm, then we can go for dinner at nearby area. by the time we get ready(food digesting process), it should b around 8, how u come?

    *i suppose we had knw each other earlier rite? hehehe
    yes,indeed we knw each other.haha.so u coming to MO? i coming by ktm lo.haha

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ya, i'll be there durin qualifying n 1st round. the rest not sure yet. hehe
    i can drop u at tasik selatan ktm aftr the game. stil not too late i guess. any bus service when u bck there?

  16. #33
    Regular Member robin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puchong Prima
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    erm...no friedly match????
    The only time I can think of is either Sat or Sun morning before the match because by the time we finish our dinner it's already like 9pm (based on my experience in WC2007 and MO2008) and some (such as hcyong, spchu and Loh) will have to leave right after the dinner to go back.

    My suggestion is to have a proper dinner after the match on Sat or Sun.

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeyf View Post
    fri starts at 6pm n sat n sun is 1.30pm.cu there.where u sitting?
    I havent got my entrance ticket yet.....so no idea where I am sitting. Where are u sitting then?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who will be at MO09
    By badwally in forum Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2009
    Replies: 9
    : 01-04-2009, 04:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •