Insoles

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by david07, Dec 23, 2008.

1. david07

david07 New Member

Student
    Hey guys, I don't know why, but I go through insoles like there is no tomorrow. They just keep on getting ruined. I was wondering what you guys would recommend me to get that might actually last for a while.

2. mromen

mromen Regular Member

teacher
    Try http://www.superfeet.com/ Superb quality and good support for the foot. Not cheap though. Try it in th shop cause they are thicker than the usual insole and your foot plus insole should not fit too tight in your shoe.

3. ph_leung

ph_leung Regular Member

I fix things
    I'm not sure what you consider lasting a long time. For stock Yonex insoles from 99/99ltd, they last me 2 days (4-6 hours) before the cushioning is useless. I use Superfeet green and orange. they last about 6 months of playing about 3 days a week. Usually the fabric material on the top of the insole wears out or sometimes the hard plastic support cracks.

If you consider the Superfeet orange, there is a new "revision". The originals were made in Korea, then they switched to USA, now it is back to Korea. The black foam material has changed significantly at least for the orange model. Originally, they were very firm and creased when flexed. Now, the black foam is more pliable and IMO more comfortable. The orange cushion pad under the front of the foot also covers more of the insole area.