Mp 99

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by riz125, Dec 24, 2008.

1. riz125

riz125 Regular Member

Student
    Looking at the racket MP 99 for a while. I am an all round player. Skill level I wouldn’t say I am brilliant but still improving. Have my moments of brilliance. I play badminton in a regular basis with mates. Been playing with a beginners racket Victor G 7500 VI which is a very light racket and honestly gave me great service past few years. Really great control on it. Love that racket. Thinking about going for a change. Personally prefer light rackets with some power on it. At the moment MP 99 caught my eyes. Can any 1 tell me would this racket suite me and my style of play??? also could any 1 tell me a little bit more about this racket??? if any 1 selling this racket please do get in touch with me. Please do help me, cause really would like to get a good racket.

2. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

if you love the racket, why switch.... it seems like a pretty decent racket.
    the MP-99 is not very light. it is a little head heavy, and very stiff.

however, i can give no recommendation, because you have not listed anything that is actually beneficial for anyone to aid you.