racket astec ...

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by zencool, Dec 27, 2008.

1. zencool

zencool Regular Member

Hello
    merry christmas
    Somebody can say to me are what the up-market rackets which went out to Astec ? the name of the racket and if you have some pictures.
    My mother is going to holidays on Bali ;Thus I shall take advantage of it to make buy rackets because in France we find there not.
    Thank you for your information

2. bluecraze07

bluecraze07 Regular Member

If your looking for Astec and your an offensive player, give the Astec Pro 850 a try. It's a great power racket. Some what stiff shaft and a balance between even and slightly head heavy. It's a great racket that is very playable. Give it a try if you can.

3. SpursIndonesia

SpursIndonesia Regular Member

If your mother visits Bali, makes a transit in Jakarta, and can spare around 6 hours to make a roundtrip to Astec big store in Kelapa Gading, Jakarta, from and back to the airport, i think your wish can be fulfilled. Actually, if the traffic is normal, around 4-4.5 hrs would suffice for that shopping trip, but Jakarta's traffic is unpredictable sometimes, especially in this rainy season.

4. Timbuctoo

Timbuctoo Regular Member

Check the thread on ASTEC in here, there's lots of information and we try and keep it as up to date as possible. They have lots of rackets and many of them are very good. A new range is due out shortly.

5. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector