Ti10 price in Kuala Lumpur

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Nick, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Racquet Services
    Hey guys what is the going price for a Ti10 in kuala lumpur and where can i get it. I'll be visiting malaysia for a month. Thanks in advance.

Nick

2. bugjan72

bugjan72 Regular Member

Consultant
    Hi Nick,

I just checked in Pertama Complex, Kuala Lumpur, tag price is RM 539 but you can get RM 351.

Cheers

3. adelina76

adelina76 Regular Member

Solicitor
    What about Yonex Isometric Titanium SP models?

Hi bugjan,

Ismail said they costs around $450 each..how much is the price tag and what can you actually get it for after some haggling, bargaining? (Assuming that's how the Ti10 you're talking about can go from $539 dollars to $351 something dollars)

A

4. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I totally forgot abt u when i came to AU. Actually i coudl have brought u a Ti 10 or Mp 100 from India. It would have been a Sp or a Hk version. But the they are cheap. I just brought a Carlton As ti for someone for 88.88 Au$

They retail here for 219$ AU or so.

If i find someone travelling then i shall inform them to get one for you.

5. adelina76

adelina76 Regular Member

Solicitor
    Yes Please!

If you can Yogi, that would be very good! Maybe u can give it to Pecheur and he can bring it to NZ on his way over! :p

but please tell me how much first okie? thanks

6. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Racquet Services
    Thanks bugjan. So they still have stock? Thanks for the help guys.

7. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    yes, they still have stock, I saw it last Saturday, and the stock go in very fast... think the agent love them a lot... coz they can sell fast and get new stock in a short period...

8. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Racquet Services
    Which shop are you speaking of Totoro? There are a million shops and i want to make sure i'm getting a legitimate racquet. I just picked up a pair of asic badminton shoes from Sungei Wang. I forgot the name of the store. Is it real? I hope it is a legitimate asics retailer. I purchased the latest asics pair of shoes from them for 200 rm. i know it maybe a littlehight but i just want to make sure it's legitimate. I'll be using them this week so i guess i'll find out.

9. bugjan72

bugjan72 Regular Member

Consultant
    Nick,

I am sure it is Etakoh Shop in Pertama Complex that Totoro was talking about.

10. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    yupe... it is Etakoh... sorry for the late reply...

11. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Racquet Services
    Hey guys where in Pertama can you recommend the mp77 my friend wants me to buy 2 for her but i want to make sure they are legitimate racquets and what price am i looking at? And jsut a question to you KL players where do you guys play? I'm down here for about a month. Thanks in advance.

Nick

12. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    Someone was saying that MP77 can reach RM279 and come with string plus grip in Pertama, but definitely not Etakoh because their price is RM299 without string and grip.

13. bugjan72

bugjan72 Regular Member

Consultant
    Nick,

In Pertama Complex, you can go to Etakoh for your MP-77 (Rm299, no grip/string) but not sure whether they still have it. Last week I went there and already sold out.
    Another place you can go, Racquet World, still in Pertama Complex, somebody informed inside this forum (I think he is Ismail) the proce for MP77 is Rm279 with grip and string.
    If you can not get that in Pertama Complex, then you can find it in Royal Sporting House, the price is Rm299 no grip and string.

I usually play with my office mates in KLCC and sometimes play in Kelab Darul Ehsan, near Ampang Point.

14. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    yesh, I think I will give racquect world a try... may be this weekend...

btw, do u know any where people sell carlton grip?

Thanks man!

15. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Racquet Services
    Hey bugjan what time do you guys play at? If you can give me specific addresses that would be amazing. thanks alot and hope to see you soon.

Nick

16. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    just came back from Pertama Complex... and had some unhappy experience with Etakoh's employee... a bit unlucky as the owner not around at that time, think the owner is nicer person to deal with...

anyone have Racket World phone number, think next time better purchase from them... and their price also very good for MP77... got grip and string as free gift also... but RW just told me that their MP77 is RM 299 instead of RM 279 as what Ismail said... may be Ismail is reffering to other shop...

RW price for MP100 is also OK, +-RM 460, comes with string...

well, search some of the shops in Pertama and found no carlton grip, I think there is no more carlton grip already here... unless it is old stock...

17. MikeJ

MikeJ Regular Member

IT Consultant
    are they real? (MP77) with warranty?

those prices are even cheaper than Hong Kong! Are they real? or are they fakes? Do the rackets have serial numbers? My brother might go to KL next month and if the MP77 in Etakoh is real, I will ask him to buy the racket there.

Please advise. Thanks! :D

18. MikeJ

MikeJ Regular Member

IT Consultant
    also, can you get a 2U version of the MP77 in either Etakoh or Racket World?

19. bugjan72

bugjan72 Regular Member

Consultant
    Hi Totoro,

What has happened in Etakoh ?
    I just came back from their shop and asked for MP-99 but unlucky for me, they don't have the stock. I just bought new Yonex shoes, AR-85 RM 120 (Normal price RM 149).
    I think for the shoes is cheaper in Etakoh than Racket World. I bought Ti-10 in Etakoh as well, I can not resist anymore, RM350 (normal price Rm 539) ! I am a poor man now!

MikeJ,
    MP-77 that you're talking about is 'real', have serial number. You can get MP-77 in Etakoh RM 259 (no string), in racket world RM 279 (with string, don't know what kind of string).

Nick,
    Sorry for my late response, last two weeks I was so busy with my job, can you give me your contact number so that it will be easy for us to play together ?
    Usually I'll play in KLCC every Tuesday and Friday, from 17:30 to 20:00 (but it depends on my workload as well...), in KDE I'll play on Saturday, Sunday 14:00 - 17:00.

20. MikeJ

MikeJ Regular Member

IT Consultant
    bugjan72,

Thanks for your reply.:D

I've seen so many fake yonex rackets here in Manila. I want to make sure that I buy a real genuine MP77.

Here in Manila, the MP77 costs around US$179 (9,500 pesos at 53pesos per US$1.00)