Hi from Cali

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by redskins009, Dec 30, 2008.

1. redskins009

redskins009 Regular Member

Biochemist
    Hi,

My name is Kevin and I am new to this forum. I been playing badminton since I was 10years old but quit the sport when I was 16. I left the sport for 13 years or so, but are now back playing as much as I can these days. Its still pretty hard to get back into the sport because of my shoulder problem. The shoulder is getting better and I can smash more during the games. I tend to be pretty offensive minded and smash whenever I can, but found it a bit difficult to do these days with shoulder issues. Another limiting factor to badminton is I have a infant boy so I have to find time between my baby, work, the wife, and badminton.

I will be travelling to Singapore for about 2 months on a work trip with my family. I hope to be able to play with many awesome players from Singapore as well as enjoy the great food and weather.

Anyways, hope to see you guys around.

Thanks,
    Kevin

2. 16FeathRPassioN

16FeathRPassioN Regular Member

Student
    Welcome on board Kev, i hope u'd enjoy your trip as well as playing Badminton with some pure Asian players .any ways about ur baby, well just wait till the baby gets bigger so u could get more time to paratice n play the game,
    welcome again
    best regards,
    Arslan.

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to BCDF, redskins009 (Kevin)!:)..Glad to hear you're back & playing baddy again; 13 yrs is quite a while, but not too bad. As for baddy friends in S'pore, don't worry, you'll find lots of 'em in here; you can hover over to the Places to Play/Local Events->S'pore sub-forum/section.
    Anyway, enjoy surfing in here & hope you'll have fun playing in S'pore!;):cool:

4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

hi kevin!:)
    welcome to the forum and have fun here!:)